Obstructionists in the House Defeat Obama's Trade Bill, because RACISM

I must note that if the GOP had defeated the Trade Bill, the accusation of Racism would be erupting from all the moonbats.

Everyone who disagrees with Ben Carson is a racist, according to nuts like you. Clean up your own act.

I call shenanigans:

1. Ben Carson is not President.
2. He is not running on the Race Card.
3. I've never made such a claim, and don't see widespread race card dealing by conservatives regarding Ben Carson.

That's because you're a dimwit partisan hack. I can post dozens of examples if I bother to. Here's a good one.

Seven ridiculous beliefs of Ben Carson US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

One thread.

Contrast that with the hundreds, if not thousands in which you moonbat loons call disagreement with Obama's POLICIES and DECISIONS racist.

You are a STOOOOOPID hack.

I must note that if the GOP had defeated the Trade Bill, the accusation of Racism would be erupting from all the moonbats.

Everyone who disagrees with Ben Carson is a racist, according to nuts like you. Clean up your own act.

I call shenanigans:

3. I've never made such a claim, and don't see widespread race card dealing by conservatives regarding Ben Carson.

You lie.

In case you weren t sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is... Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I call shenanigans:

That's because you're a dimwit partisan hack. I can post dozens of examples if I bother to. Here's a good one.

Seven ridiculous beliefs of Ben Carson US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

One thread.

Contrast that with the hundreds, if not thousands in which you moonbat loons call disagreement with Obama's POLICIES and DECISIONS racist.

You are a STOOOOOPID hack.

Post a hundred then.

I call shenanigans:

LOL, are you sure you've never done it? Never played that race card to defend Ben Carson?

Who posted this then?

Contrast that with how Black Conservatives such as Clarence Thomas, Allen West, Ben Carter, and Condoleeza Rice have been treated by racist liberals. The contrast is very telling.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I call shenanigans:

LOL, are you sure you've never done it? Never played that race card to defend Ben Carson?

Who posted this then?

Contrast that with how Black Conservatives such as Clarence Thomas, Allen West, Ben Carter, and Condoleeza Rice have been treated by racist liberals. The contrast is very telling.

Catalog the above under 'how to shut up a rightwing bigot'.

I call shenanigans:

Who posted this then?

To point out the glaring contrast is now playing the race card?

Seriously NYC. Give your head a fucking big mother trucking shake here.

I call shenanigans:

^ that

thing w/ her is she doesn't even PRETEND to conceal her rw hackery.

I call shenanigans:

^ that

thing w/ her is she doesn't even PRETEND to conceal her rw hackery.
Oh for crying out loud give it up there. We stand polarized and you damn well know it.

You move on a chess board someone else comes back at you.

USMB isn't a discussion board anymore its a fucking battleground.

I'm too busy having fun and loving my life at the moment to come in and nuke half the idiots that you put out there. But come September you know the drill.

Although the way you seem to be moving I might have to blast in earlier.

Forum List

Back