"Obliterating" Denmark

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
1. The last time the USA declared war was in 1941... now nearly a century ago.
2. The only machines and weapons the USA ever fought against since the beginning of the Korean war was made in Russia and China, and then the rise of equal garbage made in Iran and North Korea.

3. All of the USA's modern weapons are technological answers to empty threats, from empty shitheads.

4. Todays American combat pilots cannot dogfight because they lack the skills... Dogfights are exactly what would be created in air combat against fellow western weaponry, and the USA lacks the skills.. because it has been thrown into the trash heap of war history... believing its a tactic from a bygone era.

(bygone only because of the low capacity type of enemy we fight today)

5. "Stupid in America" isn't something just pulled out of somebody's ass.

6. The USA's cities, and entire regions are going bankrupt.

So if the USA thinks it can take on a Western country that is in much better shape... bring it the fuck on.

Last edited:
ACTUALLY, we can kick anybody's ass and are now leading the world recovery no thanks to ugly American GOPers. True, we spend too much on defense and wars- gd Pubs- and pander to the rich and giant corps- ditto, but that bs Reaganist ship is turning thank god.

• Banned
ACTUALLY, we can kick anybody's ass and are now leading the world recovery no thanks to ugly American GOPers. True, we spend too much on defense and wars- gd Pubs- and pander to the rich and giant corps- ditto, but that bs Reaganist ship is turning thank god.

says the dumb repuke with the same ideology that lost every war in American war history.

I'll tell you what... Im a whole lot more afraid of Denmark as an enemy than I am of china.
:)

S

says the dumb repuke with the same ideology that lost every war in American war history.
Sorry, huge Dem. Just the fact about our armed forces. And the GD Pubs (Repukes)...What Western country would we fight against?

• Banned
S

Sorry, huge Dem. Just the fact about our armed forces. And the GD Pubs (Repukes)...What Western country would we fight against?

Believe me fuckstick... if the USA fought a western country today, the USA would be toppled over dead over eachother, and if you don't believe me, bring it the fuck on.

Make a fuckin' move, try it.

The USA's military is reduced to a bunch of undisciplined, incorrigible unfit 4F's and mentally ill retards who drink their own piss on Youtube.... and rednecks who come from the USA's lowest ranking schools to start off with... the schools in Europe are better than the highest ranking schools in the USA.

The USA's technologies, are imported from Europe and Europe has newer models of a whole lot of them, I spent years online searching for this stuff.

The USA's excuse for a new destroyer, is something that cannot even engage a blue water target.

You can spend as much as you like, and it doesn't mean a damn thing.

Last edited:
VERY hypothetical. I stand up for French, German technology in weaponry, but you shouldn't underestimate our fighting or working men, or our technology. It's too bad about our GOP policies, and stupidity.

• Banned
VERY hypothetical. I stand up for French, German technology in weaponry, but you shouldn't underestimate our fighting or working men, or our technology. It's too bad about our GOP policies, and stupidity.

The working men in America are corporate owned slaves with NO rights, who get fired with no recourse, who work all the minimum wage part time jobs you can handle and still can't get out of poverty lol.... who have no healthcare, none... who make manufacture totally useless garbage.

As for the USA's fighting... the USA doesn't have the skills to take on an equal enemy, they're taught how to blow up sitting ducks.

Forum List

Back