The GOP and "Salt of the earth" garbage

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"What do you think of those so called Salt of the Earth people"...

I wrote back saying...

"The Salt of the earth people"......Ever since I left Philadelphia... I have lived, on and off with those people that they describe as that...

And I'll tell you what they are in reality...

"The Scum of the earth people"

For one thing, they are as dumb, as a fucking box of rocks... they can't be taught, they refuse to listen, they call scientific proven FACTS "opinions", and they deny science.... and they believe in a fucking fairy tale called "god"....

Their educational systems are on state academic probation

They're fucking brainwashed by propaganda news, and they have people on TV and on the radio who tell them how to think, what to think, and what to say to anything....

And the department of education, the department of justice, the department of health and human services, child protective services, the FCC does absolutely nothing about it.

They make up their own facts (in any other context its called lying)

They are the most sued and forcefully corrected people in the history of lawsuits, regarding human and civil rights...

And the idea that they are any more polite than the "Liberal Northeast" is also a joke..... what comes out of the mouths of these "neocons" is a Centillion times worse than any cussing that casually comes out of the mouth of a New Yorker.

And their families are in much more turmoil than anything I have ever seen in New York or Pennsylvania, or New England, like Connecticut and Massachusetts and Vermont and New Hampshire.

So I don't give a fuck, if the repukes want a Keystone pipeline.... it should be banned, period... just because the repukes want it.
:)

Last edited:
Holy smokes, nothing but hate for others and totally insane ranting's by these people considered the left/Dems.

it's a shame it's taking over this board. I don't know why this is in the politics forum. what is there to debate?

ugly

It appears that our OP is experiencing the second stage of grief after losing so big in the mid terms.

:lmao:

Holy smokes, nothing but hate for others and totally insane ranting's by these people considered the left/Dems.

it's a shame it's taking over this board. I don't know why this is in the politics forum. what is there to debate?

ugly

What they need is to segregate the board into Pre-School, which the OP would fall, grammar school, high school and post high school.

Have you noticed that these types of threads have increased since the left got their asses handed to them?

I wrote back saying...

"The Salt of the earth people"......Ever since I left Philadelphia... I have lived, on and off with those people that they describe as that...

For one thing, they are as dumb, as a fucking box of rocks... they can't be taught, they refuse to listen, they call scientific proven FACTS "opinions", and they deny science.... and they believe in a fucking fairy tale called "god"....

They're fucking brainwashed by propaganda news, and they have people on TV and on the radio who tell them how to think, what to think, and what to say to anything....

And the department of education, the department of justice, the department of health and human services, child protective services, the FCC does absolutely nothing about it.

They are the most sued and forcefully corrected people in the history of lawsuits, regarding human and civil rights...

And the idea that they are any more polite than the "Liberal Northeast" is also a joke..... what comes out of the mouths of these "neocons" is a Centillion times worse than any cussing that casually comes out of the mouth of a New Yorker.

And their families are in much more turmoil than anything I have ever seen in New York or Pennsylvania, or New England, like Connecticut and Massachusetts and Vermont and New Hampshire.

So I don't give a fuck, if the repukes want a Keystone pipeline.... it should be banned, period... just because the repukes want it.

That was very non-PC.

The politically correct, and sympathetically aware, refer to these people as HSH'ers (Hyper-Sodium Humanoids).

It would be less offensive that way. We don't want to blame the victims for the unavoidable circumstances of their available dietary intake. That would be insensitive.

ugly

What they need is to segregate the board into Pre-School, which the OP would fall, grammar school, high school and post high school.

Have you noticed that these types of threads have increased since the left got their asses handed to them?

yes they have increased and they've become downright nasty.... and in my opinion they are dragging the board down with it. I've never reported anyone in the 10 years I've been here. Tonight was my first. It's just gotten out of hand ugly. just my two cents.

And I'm not blaming the board or anyone who are mods. so please don't take it that way. I know it must be a lot of work. My hats off to you all

Last edited:

I wrote back saying...

That was very non-PC.

The politically correct, and sympathetically aware, refer to these people as HSH'ers (Hyper-Sodium Humanoids).

It would be less offensive that way. We don't want to blame the victims for the unavoidable circumstances of their available dietary intake. That would be insensitive.

Hyper-sodium Humanoids.
lol

Forum List

Back