obesity--a pre-existing KILLER helping C19

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....the US is an obese country..
....blacks have higher obesity rates and high blood pressure rates--AND they have higher C19 death rates

Obesity is one of the world’s largest health problems
bold mine

C19 has clearly revealed how genetics/poor health habits/etc can kill you
...also, hydration is critical to good health
Older adults often don't get enough fluids and risk becoming

'''''''People who have obesity, compared to those with a normal or healthy weight, are at increased risk for many serious diseases and health conditions, including the following:1,2,3

• All-causes of death (mortality)
  • High blood pressure (Hypertension)
  • High LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, or high levels of triglycerides (Dyslipidemia)
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Coronary heart disease
  • Stroke
  • Gallbladder disease
  • Osteoarthritis (a breakdown of cartilage and bone within a joint)
  • Sleep apnea and breathing problems
  • Many types of cancerexternal icon
  • Low quality of life
  • Mental illness such as clinical depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders4,5
  • Body pain and difficulty with physical functioning6'''''
bold mine
ETC etc

1587736613400.png

Last edited:
Gotta love those pizza rolls. Nothing but fat and salt and people wonder why they feel like shit. I met a 22 year old man the other day sais he has never drank water. Always pop or some other suger infested thing. I hope that is not the norm but when I watch people eat and drink I am starting to think it is.

Gotta love those pizza rolls. Nothing but fat and salt and people wonder why they feel like shit. I met a 22 year old man the other day sais he has never drank water. Always pop or some other suger infested thing. I hope that is not the norm but when I watch people eat and drink I am starting to think it is.
.....we took one of my daughter's friends with us to get pizza--she drank 2 glasses of soda
...I love salt ...but we had physicals every year and they said I was just on the border of being in the high category of one of the cholesterol types, I cut down on it a lot ..I was good in the other types of Cholesterol, but one of them was borderline

.....we took one of my daughter's friends with us to get pizza--she drank 2 glasses of soda
...I love salt ...but we had physicals every year and they said I was just on the border of being in the high category of one of the cholesterol types, I cut down on it a lot ..I was good in the other types of Cholesterol, but one of them was borderline
I truley wish people would take better care of them selves I worry about them. What I see on the streets are realy bad habits.

....the US is an obese country..
....blacks have higher obesity rates and high blood pressure rates--AND they have higher C19 death rates

Obesity is one of the world’s largest health problems
bold mine

C19 has clearly revealed how genetics/poor health habits/etc can kill you
...also, hydration is critical to good health
Older adults often don't get enough fluids and risk becoming

'''''''People who have obesity, compared to those with a normal or healthy weight, are at increased risk for many serious diseases and health conditions, including the following:1,2,3

• All-causes of death (mortality)
  • High blood pressure (Hypertension)
  • High LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, or high levels of triglycerides (Dyslipidemia)
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Coronary heart disease
  • Stroke
  • Gallbladder disease
  • Osteoarthritis (a breakdown of cartilage and bone within a joint)
  • Sleep apnea and breathing problems
  • Many types of cancerexternal icon
  • Low quality of life
  • Mental illness such as clinical depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders4,5
  • Body pain and difficulty with physical functioning6'''''
bold mine
ETC etc

View attachment 327292

No, no,no...It's all about DISCRIMINATION! After all, we believe in TRUTH, not FACTS!

..the human body is a ''machine'' that needs correct amounts of ''lubrication''/fuel/etc---if not, it has problems
..it isn't self sustaining ''unit''
sleep is a big one also
...generally speaking of course ..there is always the small percentage that is ''different''

Trying to make an excuse for voting for the asswipePINO? Fifty-thousand AMERICANS died. It's your fault.

Obesity is one of the more serious self inflicted ailments.
(Of course, the worst is insufficient implementation of the organ inside the skull.)

I truley wish people would take better care of them selves I worry about them. What I see on the streets are realy bad habits.
......humans do the ''most irrational'''/idiotic/etc things
..there are many reasons why--and there can be more than 1 reason in a complex web of reasons:
social/societal
familial
genetic
culture
psychological
etc

..there are many reasons why--and there can be more than 1 reason in a complex web of reasons:
social/societal
familial
genetic
culture
psychological
etc
ya, I know I have done stupid stuff myself but it seems to be standard operatiing proceedure around here these days.

social/societal
familial
genetic
culture
psychological
etc
ya, I know I have done stupid stuff myself but it seems to be standard operatiing proceedure around here these days.
..we have HUGE people at my work that eat KFC all the time ....
..we have voluntary exercises/stretches 2 times a day--and the HUGE people usually do not participate [ actually, they never do ]
..the thin ones do the exercises and do more on their breaks

US obesity rate is 10 times Japan's ....
discipline/cleanliness/low obesity = less deaths

Forum List

Back