Obammy cries -- Putin calls

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
crimea river.jpg

I was going out to Nellis AFB yesterday, listening to a local Spanish station. They are about as left-wing as it get so I was shocked when one of the announcers said that Obama's tears were: lagrima de un crocodilo. Tears of a crocodile is a way of saying it's so much BS.

I couldn't believe it.

Good lord. Is there a pic Obama where he doesn't look like a pussy?

Did Obama Fake the Tears?

Check out this photo -

Obama-Fake-Tears-2.jpg

Did he use a bit of stagecraft to put something in his eyes to tear them up? No proof one way or another except – did you listen to his voice? How does your voice react when you become emotional? Did his?

Questions asked @ PHOTO: Cameras Catch What Obama Did Immediately Before He Cried on Air... He's a Fraud

And Mark Levin asked, “Did Obama cry when the precious young lady (Kate Steinle) was murdered in cold blood in San Francisco, a sanctuary city? We didn’t hear from him for 48-72 hours. Did Obama cry when an American reporter was decapitated on tape? No. Ten minutes later he was seen laughing and going off to play golf. Did Obama cry in the mass murder in San Bernardino, California when he made his statement? No. And he got around to visiting the area and those folks on the way to his to vacation. I’m sorry. I can’t put up with this crap.”

Forum List

Back