Obama's 'Violent Extremism Summit'

I find the hypocrisy humorous...

The left is concerned about calling it Radical Islamic Terrorism out of concern that it would create the illusion that all Muslims are terrorists...

But they have no problem with referring to skinheads as White Supremists and no concern of creating the illusion that all whites are dangerous.
There is no hypocrisy, terror can come from any radical movement. The problem is you ONLY want to talk about Radical Islam, the rest you want to ignore because that broad brush catches your true believers as well.

I find the hypocrisy humorous...

The left is concerned about calling it Radical Islamic Terrorism out of concern that it would create the illusion that all Muslims are terrorists...

But they have no problem with referring to skinheads as White Supremists and no concern of creating the illusion that all whites are dangerous.

I think it would problematic if they referred to Neo-Nazi Skin heads types as Radical Christian Terrorist.

White House spokesman Josh "Earnest said anti-extremist efforts are "even more imperative" in light of recent terrorist attacks in Ottawa and Sydney, as well as last week's mass shooting at a satirical magazine in Paris."

Obama to host summit to fight violent extremism

I just heard that Obama is going to be calling his anti-terror dog and pony show the 'violent extremism summit.' Wow, he can't even use the word terrorism (let alone Islam terrorists) in a world meeting that is in response to to Islam terrorists butchering the people in France. That's just pathetic. Even liberals who won't speak ill of their master must be thinking WTF in their minds.
Not a surprise. The entire time Obama has been in the White House they have been continually trying to remove the idea that the terrorism we are fighting is rooted in religious extremism. I cannot fathom the reason as to why though.

Simple. Obama is a subversive. The math doesn't add up; but nobody says he has to be logical.

I just heard that Obama is going to be calling his anti-terror dog and pony show the 'violent extremism summit.' Wow, he can't even use the word terrorism (let alone Islam terrorists) in a world meeting that is in response to to Islam terrorists butchering the people in France. That's just pathetic. Even liberals who won't speak ill of their master must be thinking WTF in their minds.
Will the cyber vandalists and 5th grade bullies be targeted?

Not a surprise. The entire time Obama has been in the White House they have been continually trying to remove the idea that the terrorism we are fighting is rooted in religious extremism. I cannot fathom the reason as to why though.
You can't?

He was raised as a Muslim.

One can't quit Islam, or the Mafia.
You sound worse than he does.

Don't bother with crazy assumptions that Obama is secretly Muslim or another of the thousand idiocies that make the right wing look like idiots. It destroys any semblance of credibility and is the PRIMARY tool that the democrats use to get out of the stupid things they do.

You can't?

Don't bother with crazy assumptions that Obama is secretly Muslim or another of the thousand idiocies that make the right wing look like idiots. It destroys any semblance of credibility and is the PRIMARY tool that the democrats use to get out of the stupid things they do.

It has got to be frustrating. You realize that you are on the same team as these idiots....and that makes you come off like an idiot as well. If not for your ability to rationalize by claiming that your opposition is using said idiocy to "get out of the stupid things they do".....you'd likely go insane.

Tough spot.

You can't?

It has got to be frustrating. You realize that you are on the same team as these idiots....and that makes you come off like an idiot as well. If not for your ability to rationalize by claiming that your opposition is using said idiocy to "get out of the stupid things they do".....you'd likely go insane.

Tough spot.

So revealing to watch you assert that you think that political posting is a team sport. But I say 'reveal' in a euphemistic fashion.

You can't?

Tough spot.
I am not on his 'team' so your entire premise is false.

You can't?

Tough spot.
I am not on his 'team' so your entire premise is false.

Really? I must be mistaken. My apologies.

You can't?

Tough spot.

So revealing to watch you assert that you think that political posting is a team sport. But I say 'reveal' in a euphemistic fashion.

Oh yes. I think that way but you don't. I apologize.

You can't?

Tough spot.

Fair enough.

You can't?

Tough spot.

Fair enough.

Way to work that sarcasm meter, bro. You are a champ.

Tough spot.

Fair enough.

Way to work that sarcasm meter, bro. You are a champ.

What's there to be sarcastic about? You're a well known us vs. them troll. Once again, your lack of living in reality comes to the forefront. All the same, I'm glad you cleared that up. I was questioning what I was missing. Cos farbeit for you to make a 'fair' response.

Forum List

Back