Obama's 'Violent Extremism Summit'

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I just heard that Obama is going to be calling his anti-terror dog and pony show the 'violent extremism summit.' Wow, he can't even use the word terrorism (let alone Islam terrorists) in a world meeting that is in response to to Islam terrorists butchering the people in France. That's just pathetic. Even liberals who won't speak ill of their master must be thinking WTF in their minds.

I just heard that Obama is going to be calling his anti-terror dog and pony show the 'violent extremism summit.' Wow, he can't even use the word terrorism (let alone Islam terrorists) in a world meeting that is in response to to Islam terrorists butchering the people in France. That's just pathetic. Even liberals who won't speak ill of their master must be thinking WTF in their minds.
He wants it to include American cops, thus labeling it with anything that hints at "Islamic" would be counterproductive.

He wants it to include American cops, thus labeling it with anything that hints at "Islamic" would be counterproductive.

Oh, so our cops aren't on the lookout for Islamic terrorists; got ya, bruh.

Oh, so our cops aren't on the lookout for Islamic terrorists; got ya, bruh.
No, they're terrorists busy killing thugs. Obama wants it internationally recognized.

Not a surprise. The entire time Obama has been in the White House they have been continually trying to remove the idea that the terrorism we are fighting is rooted in religious extremism. I cannot fathom the reason as to why though.

If you all were capable of rational thought when it came to this issue, you'd be able to accept the reasoning behind shit like this.

I'll explain it to you....but only if you promise to wait a half hour before responding. You'll need some time to think.

If you all were capable of rational thought when it came to this issue, you'd be able to accept the reasoning behind shit like this.

I'll explain it to you....but only if you promise to wait a half hour before responding. You'll need some time to think.
The reason for killing people for drawing a cartoon?

No. You are failing to communicate.

There is a reason...a very good one...for the president and all of our national security leaders to not run around screaming about how Islam is evil and all Muslims are a danger to us. That there is a good reason to choose words very carefully when discussing this matter.

If you would like that reason explained to you.....I will do so. But first you must pledge to wait 30 minutes before replying. Deal?

Not a surprise. The entire time Obama has been in the White House they have been continually trying to remove the idea that the terrorism we are fighting is rooted in religious extremism. I cannot fathom the reason as to why though.
Obama is a Muslim.

No. You are failing to communicate.

There is a reason...a very good one...for the president and all of our national security leaders to not run around screaming about how Islam is evil and all Muslims are a danger to us. That there is a good reason to choose words very carefully when discussing this matter.

If you would like that reason explained to you.....I will do so. But first you must pledge to wait 30 minutes before replying. Deal?
No one who means anything in this world is saying that all Muslims are a danger to us and Islam is evil...that is just a talking point that folks like you keep repeating but has no basis whatsoever.
Seems the only ones saying it are the ones who are claiming OTHERS are saying it.
What I hear day in and day out from everyone except folks like you is that there is a small percentage of Muslims worldwide that believe their religion is the only tolerable religion and anyone who does not follow that religion should face death...and those people are willing to kill and create terror to the "non believers".
Do you have evidence that the right believes all Muslims are a danger to us and that Islam is evil?
And don't show me some picture of some small group of skinhead assholes with a sign....I mean MAINSTREAM AMERICA.

His phrase is correct. Radical Islam is but one version of violent extremism around the world. Many faiths and ideologies are at war with each other.

Obama is a Muslim.
You should really grow up. TY.

Explain if you must, butI pledge nothing. It doesn't take much to spot BS.

Then you will wait until a serious person requests the explanation.
I can't imagine why a serious person would. No one likes the smell of BS anyway.
All she has are BS talking points.

Do you believe all Muslims are a danger and Islam is evil?

Do you know anyone that does?

I know one thing for sure....the world is aware that the biggest threat top freedom right now is a small percentage of people that believe Islam is the only tolerable religion and all non believers should convert or die.

And those people have the international label of Radical Islamic Terrorists. The only ones who refuse to label them that is the far left of the American Population.

Obama is a Muslim.
He claims not to be and it really doesn't matter if he is or isn't.

I find the hypocrisy humorous...

The left is concerned about calling it Radical Islamic Terrorism out of concern that it would create the illusion that all Muslims are terrorists...

But they have no problem with referring to skinheads as White Supremists and no concern of creating the illusion that all whites are dangerous.

Include cops???

How much do you want to bet it will be all about cops, and our returning vets!!!

You can't?

He was raised as a Muslim.

One can't quit Islam, or the Mafia.

Forum List

Back