Obama's vacation

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nutter's heads are exploding because the president dares to take a 7 day vacation that isn't a vacation at all because the president is never really on vacation ... so let's just get this out of the way first ...

547394_620568921298310_407552109_n.jpg

... and please save us the lies about the tax payer paying for the First Family's vacation. If you want to whine, how about the congress being on vacation for 2/3s of the year or the Rs spending $60 MILLION on their phony "repeal ObamaCare" bills while obstructing and filibustering every jobs bill while the president has given us 40 straight months of jobs growth.

Anyway -

Obamas to vacation in Martha?s Vineyard at $7.6 million estate: report - NY Daily News

obama.jpg

Check out the slideshow of the house which, in case anyone cares, I think is ugly.
President Obama And Family's New Vacation Home Is Reportedly The Chilmark House On Martha's Vineyard (PHOTOS)

I hope he can get some actual down time. He's earned it and deserves it.

And, just for fun, a slide show of previous president's summer homes.

Presidential Summer Homes: 7 Extravagant, Odd Places Where POTUSes Have Gone To Relax (PHOTOS)

We need to get money out of our elections but that will never happen. Even Lincoln's summer home is impressive - for its time.

Enjoy the cool photos and of course, bring on the whining and bitching about Prez Barry and First Lady Mitzi. :lol:

Of course Papa Doc obama deserves a vacation. He has to rest up from his last vacation in Africa.

Of course Papa Doc obama deserves a vacation. He has to rest up from his last vacation in Africa.

I wish the scumbag would vacation 365 Days a Year.

On Mars.

And that graph?

libtards are some stupid bitches :lol:

Last edited:
hilarious...but luddly whined about bush's vacation....but now that it is obama...luddly is ok with it as it is not really a vacation

Nutter's heads are exploding because the president dares to take a 7 day vacation that isn't a vacation at all because the president is never really on vacation ... so let's just get this out of the way first ...

I consider bitching about the vacation habits of politicians one of the lower forms of critiquing those in charge.

It's easy to quantify, and easy to get people excited/angry about it, however at the end of the day you're really accomplishing very little.

Last edited:

I consider bitching about the vacation habits of politicians one of the lower forms of critiquing those in charge.

It's easy to quantify, and easy to get people excited/angry about it, however at the end of the day you're really accomplishing very little.

Somebody call the New Yawk Slimes!!!!!

Somebody call the New Yawk Slimes!!!!!

Not a huge fan of that paper, but better than some of the other garbage out there.

now you've done it, doesn't take much to stoke the rw hate, like from Edgetho for instance

You're absolutely right. I admit it, up front.

I hate libtards with a passion.

You're stupid, selfish, dishonest, thieving, corrupt, deceitful, back-stabbing, double-crossing, lying scumbags.

Other than that, you're just swell

I would love to see a cost per President for their vacations.

I think Obama would lead the pack, Clinton next, then the two President Bush's.

Forum List

Back