Obama's Syrian Ambassador back Trump's decision to withdraw the troops.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The last thing the US needs is to get caught in a crossfire situation between Syria and Turkey. This gentleman is spot on in his analysis.

"Ford pointed out that many opponents fear the pullout will lend a victory to Russia, Iran and Syria, but the former ambassador called this fear “absurd,” noting that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s regime already controls roughly two-thirds of Syria. The regions that the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) control are largely deserts and drought-prone oil fields with low-value crude.

“In sum, holding northeastern Syria would not have enabled Washington to leverage any important concessions from Damascus, Tehran or Moscow,” Ford wrote.

When it comes to the United States’s Kurdish allies, who have been leading the ground war against the Islamic State in order to achieve autonomy in the northeastern region of Syria, many see the U.S. pullout as a betrayal.

Ford argues the United States’s long-term interest is “stability, not a deeply embattled Syrian Kurdish autonomous zone,” which must be reached through agreements between Turkey, Russia, Iran and Syria."

More at link:

Obama’s Syria Ambassador Backs Trump’s Decision

Obama withdraws troops GOOD, Trump withdraws troops BAD. The left's blatant hypocrisy is pretty much off the charts on this one.

It was a great decision.

The leftist war hawks can't stand it though. They won't be happy until more good Christian soldiers are shipped into body bags.

If you aren't convinced by the experts, this fact alone should convince you.

Obama withdraws troops GOOD, Trump withdraws troops BAD. The left's blatant hypocrisy is pretty much off the charts on this one.
if you're ever expecting consistency at the expense of a trump slam, get used to disappointment.

Bottom line it's time for the troops to leave Syria and not get caught in a potential crossfire situation. Erdogan is a loose cannon these days. Assad will protect his citizens.

Trying to change the regime in Syria was a bad mistake to begin with. Trump is doing his best to correct that awful mistake or, technically, that war crime of Obama's and his Deep State puppeteers.

Trying to change the regime in Syria was a bad mistake to begin with. Trump is doing his best to correct that awful mistake or, technically, that war crime of Obama's and his Deep State puppeteers.

It was not a mistake, Obama & Co fought wars on behalf of Israel targeting erection of the Greater Israel.
Trump is tied to funnel $$$$$ and troops to goblin-like Israel and its wars

heyi3ns6g8ty.png

palestinian-land-grab-jewish-bloc-settlement-conquering-palestine-israel-netanyahu-west-bank.jpg

It really pisses me off that Obama/Harper/Cameron and others in collusion with the media were able to put out the propaganda that Assad was a brutal dictator. Syria is a secular society where women have so many rights but we in the west wanted to hand Syria over to the freaking Muslim Brotherhood and subjugate every Syrian to sharia.

It blows my mind. We wanted this woman to be dressed head to toe in black?????????????????????????

article-2424434-1BDF206A000005DC-468_634x579.jpg

It really pisses me off that Obama/Harper/Cameron and others in collusion with the media were able to put out the propaganda that Assad was a brutal dictator. Syria is a secular society where women have so many rights but we in the west wanted to hand Syria over to the freaking Muslim Brotherhood and subjugate every Syrian to sharia.

It blows my mind. We wanted this woman to be dressed head to toe in black?????????????????????????
Traitor Obama was always protecting and serving Deep State's geopolitical interests, not the interests of American people. Syria is just one of many. As well as my suffering home country of Ukraine.

Presidents come and go but there is a permanent government [Wall street Elites] who restricts their actions. President Eisenhour called them Military Industrial Complex, but now they are more like Military Financial Complex.

Traitor Obama was always protecting and serving Deep State's geopolitical interests, not the interests of American people. Syria is just one of many. As well as my suffering home country of Ukraine.

Presidents come and go but there is a permanent government [Wall street Elites] who restricts their actions. President Eisenhour called them Military Industrial Complex, but now they are more like Military Financial Complex.

Going to town now. Civilaztion is a half hour away :) but I will check in later. I am really worried about the Ukraine being under marshall law and no media or politicians are talking about it here.

Going to town now. Civilaztion is a half hour away :) but I will check in later. I am really worried about the Ukraine being under marshall law and no media or politicians are talking about it here.

Thanks, Tiny. Martial law is over (I believe not for long, until another Ukrainian provocation). But Nazi's who rule Ukraine are after our canonical church there which can end up with bloody conflicts pretty darn soon. And the Media is quiet about our numerous human right violations in Ukraine, you're absolutely right: too busy with Russian witch hunting.

Forum List

Back