Obama's string of foreign policy successes

Making a Global Apology Tour – Obama has spent the better part of his 14 months in office traveling the globe in a hairshirt, flogging himself in the streets on behalf of his country. Obama has apologized for a history of American arrogance (to the Europeans, no less!), for Guantanamo’s use as a recruitment tool, for American insensitivity to the Muslim World, for conducting the War on Terror in an abrasive fashion, and even for being too aggressive at the CIA. The President seems to have confused effective foreign policy with step nine in an AA program.

You guys are getting schooled on how it's done..and you don't like it.

See..you kill the terrorists.

You don't invade and conquer other people's countries.

Got it?

I can't help but think it's a real slap in the face to our Defense and Intelligence Depts. when any of you claim the success belonged to Obama. The Pentagon told Obama what they did. He didn't raise a finger and probably didn't know what was coming down uintil it was done.

He was still apologizing. And now taking credit about bringing the troops home by Christmas. Everyone knows they were persona non grata. Bush had already made that arrangement while he was in office. I don't think anyone should be there after Christmas and that includes trainers.

If the US leaves trainers, they should be volunteers ans they should come at a VERY HEAVY PRICE.

I can't help but think it's a real slap in the face to our Defense and Intelligence Depts. when any of you claim the success belonged to Obama. The Pentagon told Obama what they did. He didn't raise a finger and probably didn't know what was coming down uintil it was done.

He was still apologizing. And now taking credit about bringing the troops home by Christmas. Everyone knows they were persona non grata. Bush had already made that arrangement while he was in office. I don't think anyone should be there after Christmas and that includes trainers.

If the US leaves trainers, they should be volunteers ans they should come at a VERY HEAVY PRICE.

Got it. No credit for Obama. :eusa_whistle:

You cannot be serious. You think that the military told Obama that they were going to get bin Laden without Obama's input?

Obama was able to defeat AQ, kill Bin Laden, and overthrow Gaddafi.

Without losing a single American soldier.

This is why it helps to have a smart president.

Making a Global Apology Tour – Obama has spent the better part of his 14 months in office traveling the globe in a hairshirt, flogging himself in the streets on behalf of his country. Obama has apologized for a history of American arrogance (to the Europeans, no less!), for Guantanamo’s use as a recruitment tool, for American insensitivity to the Muslim World, for conducting the War on Terror in an abrasive fashion, and even for being too aggressive at the CIA. The President seems to have confused effective foreign policy with step nine in an AA program.

Uh, no. Please read the link I gave earlier.

Well now that is kind of funny because I watched him do a lot of it. That beats your link.

His foreign policy has been tragic for us. The man (and his wife) is a disgrace.

That's because the right, probably liked Osama bin Laden alive. The Bushies were doing business with the Bin Ladens..and 2 Conservative Presidents funded the future terrorist when he was fighting Russians.

Me? I like him dead.

Bush can't even beat the St. Louis Cardinals.

Obama was able to defeat AQ, kill Bin Laden, and overthrow Gaddafi.

Without losing a single American soldier.

This is why it helps to have a smart president.

:clap2:

Well now that is kind of funny because I watched him do a lot of it. That beats your link.

Oh, I see. You long for Bush's ineffective posturing instead of Obama's effective combination of diplomacy and military force.

I want a President. Someone who understands foreign policy reality gets things done.

You want an avatar. Someone who says tough stuff and stages photo ops.

watching you liberals all of a sudden come out for war war war, military FORCE whenever where ever, targeted assassinations, is something to behold.
we always figured the ANTI-WAR protesters were full of shit..now we see it was true BECAUSE WE HAVE that great warrior, Obama:lol:

watching you liberals all of a sudden come out for war war war, military FORCE whenever where ever, targeted assassinations, is something to behold.
we always figured the ANTI-WAR protesters were full of shit..now we see it was true BECAUSE WE HAVE that great warrior, Obama:lol:

You are operating from a delusion. You have a deluded belief that liberals are pacifists who are always opposed to war for any reason. That's just not true.

Now there are pacifist war protestors, and there are war protestors who believe that the war in Iraq was preemptive, and based on false pretenses, and was therefore wrong.

You're pretending, or suffer from a delusion, that they all believe the same thing. Obviously, that's false.

You are operating from a delusion. You have a deluded belief that liberals are pacifists who are always opposed to war for any reason. That's just not true.

Now there are pacifist war protestors, and there are war protestors who believe that the war in Iraq was preemptive, and based on false pretenses, and was therefore wrong.

You're pretending, or suffer from a delusion, that they all believe the same thing. Obviously, that's false.

Obviously

New Topics

Forum List

Back