Obama's Strategy-of-the-Day: Delay Asia Trip

If he's delaying the trip for just those few days, he must know that he will need to be here to sign.

Btw, Rs will not be repealing anything.

i admire your optimism sarah.

It isn't just optimism, Del. Why would he postpone it just those couple of days? I'm hearing that Pelosi has the votes without Stupak and some of the abortion concerns, if Obama then signs it, they're then moving forward.

i've heard just the opposite regarding stupak et al, although at this point, i don't really believe anything i hear.

This is getting sad. He can't stick to a plan for more than 45 minutes. He's hitting Carter levels of sheer incompetence.

Obama delays Asia trip to focus on health care - washingtonpost.com

Well, he can't win for losing.
He set a deadline for passing it before his Asia trip. That isn't going to happen. So the logical thing is just delay his Asia trip.
It is the usual politics of good intentions and wishful thinking. Pelosi wishes the bill had passed. Presto chango it's just a resolution it has.

Obama is the most incompetent president we've had. And rapidly becoming the most pathetic as well.

Obama delays Asia trip to deal with health care
President won't leave until March 21; originally trip was to start March 18

BREAKING NEWS

updated 39 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is delaying his trip to Asia next week to focus on his big push on health care.

Obama now plans to leave Washington on March 21 and return March 26. The original dates were March 18 to March 24.

Obama delays Asia trip to deal with health care - Health care reform- msnbc.com

The AP is such an Obedient Lapdog... Good Dog... Sit.

"The trip was scheduled to coincide with his daughters' spring vacation from school, but now his family isn't going"

^He's going to Break their Hearts all so that he can Force something on the American People that they have Clearly told him that they do not want?...

Wow, that's Dedication... To Self.

If he's one thing, he's Consistent. :clap2:

And AP, this isn't "Breaking News"...

:)

peace...

Yep. Ol'BO will hang around just in case his LEGACY is signed into law. Then he can sign it and go off on another little jaunt.

Of course the Congressmen and Senators will have to go home to their districts and face their constituants.

Should be SMOKIN!!!!!

Great, a president focusing on domestic issues, well done

I thought his focus was on "jobs jobs jobs"?
But notwithstanding that, his laser focus has been -- and the economic team can tell you, every morning we have the meeting relating to the principles on the economy, the principals in the economic team coming in, it's what we call the Presidential Daily Briefing, is jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs.
Remarks by the President and Vice President at the Opening Session of the Jobs and Economic Growth Forum | The White House

Oh wait a minute. That was last week's strategy. Now it's "git 'er done."
So what happened to "jobsjobsjobs"? What happened to immigration? Cap n trade?
This guy can't stay focused for 30 seconds.

"The trip was scheduled to coincide with his daughters' spring vacation from school, but now his family isn't going"

^He's going to Break their Hearts all so that he can Force something on the American People that they have Clearly told him that they do not want?...

He's gonna shove healthcare down the American peoples' throats, whether we like it or not.

But, I know someone who will like it:

Deep%2520Throat%2520(Testing%2520Phase)%2520%5B640x480%5D.jpg

He's gonna shove healthcare down the American peoples' throats, whether we like it or not.

But, I know someone who will like it:

Deep%2520Throat%2520(Testing%2520Phase)%2520%5B640x480%5D.jpg

Is that Sasha Grey?...

She's Filthy Hot...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back