mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Obama delays Asia trip to deal with health care
President won't leave until March 21; originally trip was to start March 18

BREAKING NEWS

updated 39 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is delaying his trip to Asia next week to focus on his big push on health care.

Obama now plans to leave Washington on March 21 and return March 26. The original dates were March 18 to March 24.

Obama delays Asia trip to deal with health care - Health care reform- msnbc.com

The AP is such an Obedient Lapdog... Good Dog... Sit.

"The trip was scheduled to coincide with his daughters' spring vacation from school, but now his family isn't going"

^He's going to Break their Hearts all so that he can Force something on the American People that they have Clearly told him that they do not want?...

Wow, that's Dedication... To Self.

If he's one thing, he's Consistent. :clap2:

And AP, this isn't "Breaking News"...

:)

peace...

Maybe we should work out a deal with Owe Bama. We'll pass Health Care if he leaves the country never to return. Once he's gone then we can repeal it.

Reminds me of the mistake McCain made during the campaign. Look how that turned out.

If Obama pushes it through then he will be accused of making backroom deals.

If it doesn't get done he'll be labeled a failure.

I think he should get as far from the thing as possible....by going to Indonesia.

Reminds me of the mistake McCain made during the campaign. Look how that turned out.

If Obama pushes it through then he will be accused of making backroom deals.

If it doesn't get done he'll be labeled a failure.

I think he should get as far from the thing as possible....by going to Indonesia.

That ain't Happenin', Rog...

He's texting me and Begging me to Call my Reps here in Colorado...

He's Obsessed.

peace...

Obama delays Asia trip to deal with health care
President won't leave until March 21; originally trip was to start March 18

BREAKING NEWS

updated 39 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is delaying his trip to Asia next week to focus on his big push on health care.

Obama now plans to leave Washington on March 21 and return March 26. The original dates were March 18 to March 24.

Obama delays Asia trip to deal with health care - Health care reform- msnbc.com

The AP is such an Obedient Lapdog... Good Dog... Sit.

"The trip was scheduled to coincide with his daughters' spring vacation from school, but now his family isn't going"

^He's going to Break their Hearts all so that he can Force something on the American People that they have Clearly told him that they do not want?...

Wow, that's Dedication... To Self.

If he's one thing, he's Consistent. :clap2:

And AP, this isn't "Breaking News"...

peace...

Good Grief!!!!! How many times and many ways does he need to hear the answer NO, we don't want his freaking health care bill, with all the kickbacks to special interests and union deals, with the abortion language and with a bill that the CBO has not yet scored. This is Bull Shit Is he so f--k--g arrogant that he doesn't get it. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE SAID NO, NO,and NO TO HIS PLAN and yet he keeps trying to shove it down our throats. What a freaking loser. Trash the plans and start over with REAL health care reform and not a take-over of 6% of our economy- people think he is smart?- he is the dumbest President I have seen in my entire life.

I just called a congressman who Dick Morris said could swing on this, I actually got to talk to a staff member at the Washington number- I urge everyone who is opposed to this plan to go to www.Dick Morris and get those numbers and make those calls. We have got to stop this PIG

If he's delaying the trip for just those few days, he must know that he will need to be here to sign.

Btw, Rs will not be repealing anything.

He's still going to Guam, Australia and Indonesia. Though I'm willing to bet more than one person on this board would have a problem with his visit to Indonesia.

Obama: As Ive said before, its not about me, its about what people say about me and how people view me and what they think of me...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Is anyone else as certain as I am that if Obama had not delayed his trip mal would start a thread saying that he doesn't really care about health care?

Remember how he signed the Stimulus bill?

Yep...

Was he Taking the Teleprompter in Chief with him on this Trip?...

03-05-2010-telobama-m.jpg

peace...

If he's delaying the trip for just those few days, he must know that he will need to be here to sign.

Btw, Rs will not be repealing anything.

i admire your optimism sarah.

It isn't just optimism, Del. Why would he postpone it just those couple of days? I'm hearing that Pelosi has the votes without Stupak and some of the abortion concerns, if Obama then signs it, they're then moving forward.

Is anyone else as certain as I am that if Obama had not delayed his trip mal would start a thread saying that he doesn't really care about health care?

This Thread is about the AP's Lapdog Status, Ravi... Keep up.

I'm Sorry... Have someone Read the OP to you. :lol:

peace...
You might want to go back and quickly edit your op.

This Thread is about the AP's Lapdog Status, Ravi... Keep up.

I'm Sorry... Have someone Read the OP to you. :lol:

peace...
You might want to go back and quickly edit your op.

Yep... Commentary... It's not Limited to the AP... :eusa_shhh:

I have a Site Dedicated to AP...

This Thread is about the AP Cheerleading for their Candidate again. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back