Obama's SS Guard shut down protest

The "suspicious package" wasn't left by the protesters - that was the whole issue.

The SS found a bag sitting on the ground, asked the protesters if it was theirs. They said no, and that's why the street was shut down.

It turned out to be a tourist's bag.

'Fire Holder' protesters miffed after demonstration cut short over unattended bag | Fox News

You used fox news as a source? In general any murdoch faux news outlet is a bad idea as they are either one step away from big foot fucks elvis stories, or they already run them.

I just posted the first link I found. In terms of "real" News, FOX is no better or worse than any major news network.
Right wing, extremist, Zionist, propagandist hack! :lmao:

The "suspicious package" wasn't left by the protesters - that was the whole issue.

The SS found a bag sitting on the ground, asked the protesters if it was theirs. They said no, and that's why the street was shut down.

'Fire Holder' protesters miffed after demonstration cut short over unattended bag | Fox News

To me, this incident symbolizes the entire Obama presidency; disingenuous, dishonest, misleading, unapologetic, arrogant, oppressive, amateurish, feeble and pathetic.

You used fox news as a source? In general any murdoch faux news outlet is a bad idea as they are either one step away from big foot fucks elvis stories, or they already run them.

Hey__ Look at that brown dog over there also.

To me, this incident symbolizes the entire Obama presidency; disingenuous, dishonest, misleading, unapologetic, arrogant, oppressive, amateurish, feeble and pathetic.

And Niggerish

I can't blame the Secret Service for this, they are protecting the President.

You can't? So anytime someone leaves a bag on the street that justifies moving peaceful protestors and silencing free speech? That's unacceptable and that's unAmerican.

They clear entire airports over suspicious packages and people, quit acting as if this is anything more than the usual overreaction reaction any security zone has toward bags sitting by themselves and unclaimed. Conservative whiners brought on this kind of security paranoia and they whine when it's inconvenient and arbitrary.

How many times were OWS protesters disbursed over suspicious packages. The left mountains of crap in cities all over the country and I never heard on report of them being disbursed.

Apparently, the OWS zombie rapists can live on the streets of our cities for months at at time, but when people come calling for Obama's minions then they are shut down.

Politics, Chicago style...

Did we expect anything different?

Chicago is probably the most corrupt American city, so we got our president from there.

He just plays by the rules he knows...

You can't? So anytime someone leaves a bag on the street that justifies moving peaceful protestors and silencing free speech? That's unacceptable and that's unAmerican.

No one was "silenced". They protested for 30 mins, then the block was cleared by the Secret Service for security reasons, the package was removed, and the protesters were allowed back.

Don't be such a drama queen.

They clear entire airports over suspicious packages and people, quit acting as if this is anything more than the usual overreaction reaction any security zone has toward bags sitting by themselves and unclaimed. Conservative whiners brought on this kind of security paranoia and they whine when it's inconvenient and arbitrary.

I can't speak to that, since I don't have details. But I can say in this case that I know a rouge when I see one.

No one was "silenced". They protested for 30 mins, then the block was cleared by the Secret Service for security reasons, the package was removed, and the protesters were allowed back.

Wow. Thirty minutes. Should we get on our knees and thank King Obama for indulging us for the length of a sitcom?

30 minutes?

Hey where were those packages when they were occupying Wall Street?

They cancelled the MLK jr march here to investigate. Found a very sophisticated bomb, the man who made it is now serving life I believe.
The Police here shut down streets any time there is a back pack left now. If the Police do it, the Secret Service will for sure do it.
It isn't un-American, it is what happens when people blow up federal buildings etc.
They were allowed to continue afterwords. Your faux outrage is annoying.

They cancelled the MLK jr march here to investigate. Found a very sophisticated bomb, the man who made it is now serving life I believe.
The Police here shut down streets any time there is a back pack left now. If the Police do it, the Secret Service will for sure do it.
It isn't un-American, it is what happens when people blow up federal buildings etc.
They were allowed to continue afterwords. Your faux outrage is annoying.

I'm sorry - I just don't buy that. I think one can easily determine the contents of a bag and whether or not they are a legitimate concern. We have to have higher standards for stopping protests. The mere presence of an unknown bag is not enough.

Oh don't worry, that's just because you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back