Obama's set new record - $7.4 million in flight expenses in 2013

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is just flight expenses fercrisssakes. Doesn't include the $50,000 a night hotels and $10,000 meals these two pigs love to also stick the taxpayer with.

Obamas set new record for vacation travel expenses; stonewalled documents finally released - BizPac Review

March 1, 2014
It took filing a lawsuit, but Judicial Watch discovered Friday that President Obama has set a new record for travel on the taxpayer dime.

The conservative watchdog group obtained travel records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force that show the Obamas racked up $7.4 million during just three trips in 2013 – in flight expenses only.

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit in August 2013, after repeated stonewalling by the White House.

“The fact is, the Obamas are abusing the public trust and the taxpayers with unnecessary luxurious vacations and travel,” Judicial Watch said in its report. “These staggering costs show why these documents were covered-up and we had to sue in federal court to get them. Another transparency fail for the Obama gang, but thanks to our federal lawsuit it is another accountability win for the American taxpayer.”

that's only him, add MaBell Obama's in there it's outrageous

but they believe they are the King and Queen and are ENTITLED...It's that HOPE and CHANGE

They plan on leaving us Taxpayers with as little Hope and as little change in pockets as they can

Last edited:
This is just flight expenses fercrisssakes. Doesn't include the $50,000 a night hotels and $10,000 meals these two pigs love to also stick the taxpayer with.

Obamas set new record for vacation travel expenses; stonewalled documents finally released - BizPac Review

March 1, 2014
It took filing a lawsuit, but Judicial Watch discovered Friday that President Obama has set a new record for travel on the taxpayer dime.

The conservative watchdog group
obtained travel records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force that show the Obamas racked up $7.4 million during just three trips in 2013 – in flight expenses only.

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit in August 2013, after repeated stonewalling by the White House.

“The fact is, the Obamas are abusing the public trust and the taxpayers with unnecessary luxurious vacations and travel,” Judicial Watch said in its report. “These staggering costs show why these documents were covered-up and we had to sue in federal court to get them. Another transparency fail for the Obama gang, but thanks to our federal lawsuit it is another accountability win for the American taxpayer.”
Whoever posted that sludge is all wet. Judicial Watch files against just about anyone and everyone in power.

They filed numerous actions against the Bush regime.

Last edited:
Those bastards are up there sippin Cristal and partying with rappers on OUR DIME!!! Way to elect a black President Amerika what the FUCK did you expect???

Well, who didn't see his skin color coming into this

are you people tired of it already?

I think with his 60% disapprovals, I say yes they are at having it shoved in their face all the time

Last edited:
Those bastards are up there sippin Cristal and partying with rappers on OUR DIME!!! Way to elect a black President Amerika what the FUCK did you expect???

Well, who didn't see his skin color coming into this

are you people tired of it already?

I think with his 60% disapprovals, I say yes they are at having it shoved in their face all the time

Go find a tree to hug commie

Well, it's not like there's a golf course on the White House lawn.

Is there?

Yes there is.

But don't let that FACT get in the way of your lies.
Yes, Ma'am, I'll remember that. Next time I wonder if a golf course is on WH lawn, it will be a lie.

Yes, thank you.

Hey, I just thought of something! Maybe Obama could save some money if he golfed at home.

There could have been a golf course on The White House lawn.

But Moochelle claimed that as a sharecropper garden.

Now if she could just find a market for her arugula she and her honey might never have to work again!

Now if she could just find a market for her arugula she and her honey might never have to work again!

Yea right. The only way they could grow arugula in the past is because they had a master who taught them how

yeah sure, and you know this how? were you a slave at one time? or your crystal ball told you that?
sheesh, get a grip...because of people like you, I think it will be a very long time until they elect another "black" President
Of course the Obama's didn't help with things either, they way they have used and abused the people and their money in this country

Last edited:

Yea right. The only way they could grow arugula in the past is because they had a master who taught them how

yeah sure, and you know this how? were you a slave at one time?
sheesh, get a grip

No trees nearby huh?

No trees nearby huh?

How's this, you need to find a rope and piss up it

Not as long as liberals are RUINING my country. You don't think color has anything to do with it then FINE. It must've taken years of practice to learn to ignore FACTS

No, only a liberal/Obamabot would bring up his color
Myself, I wouldn't care if he were pink, I can't stand the man as a human being or a President
Neither one of the Obama's shows respect for us and I won't give them any back I don't care who they are

Last edited:
$2.5 million a trip?

Are you sure it is not $2.5 billion? Maybe TRILLION?

You know how Obama is

Forum List

Back