Obama's relief has them eating out of dumpsters

Guys, I cant even believe all you states righters even want federal turn it down and let NY bail you out! No disaster funds either!

<This being a fairly unique disaster I personally support it. Hurricane relief for Florida, nope. I am tired and barely interested when it is on the news. Flood relief for my Missouri? Nope. Happens predictably.

Sandy-Starved New Yorkers Dumpster Dive

'Homes and businesses in the Lower East Side and East Village are still without power and under water. Residents began dumpster diving outside a Key Food supermarket Thursday, looking for whatever food they can take. Jonathan Vigliotti reports.'

| NBC New York

Weren't you found in a dumpster? Brings up the good old times?

Yesterday obama gave a nice little speech about how cargo planes had ALREADY taken off with aid and heavy equipment. obama said that the military fuel trucks that had the ability to pump their own fuel would be spread out to help people put gas in cars and cans to run generators.

They were in the air YESTERDAY. How many days will it take for those planes to get there?

The woman who said "obama gonna put gas in my car" had NO Idea at the time how obama really wouldn't be putting gas in her car or anyone else's either.

We got aid into Haiti faster than Staten Island.

Yesterday obama gave a nice little speech about how cargo planes had ALREADY taken off with aid and heavy equipment. obama said that the military fuel trucks that had the ability to pump their own fuel would be spread out to help people put gas in cars and cans to run generators.

They were in the air YESTERDAY. How many days will it take for those planes to get there?

The woman who said "obama gonna put gas in my car" had NO Idea at the time how obama really wouldn't be putting gas in her car or anyone else's either.

We got aid into Haiti faster than Staten Island.

What u doing? Wanting the Federal government to go save a STATE?

Damn liberals

Forum List

Back