Obama's relief has them eating out of dumpsters

I watch people pick through the garbage in this city daily. This isn't news, it shows a lack of preparation at best. I even heard interviews with dumbass turds that bought food to cook, only to realize they have an electric stove...power being out the biggest threat in non-flood zones.

People are retards and will do a lot more than they think capable when pushed.

There's a lot of people that can't afford to prepare. They can't go run to the grocery store and stock up on enough supplies.

And there are a lot of people that are just plain dumb too. More than not, in fact.

It sure glowed on Mitt, didn't it?!!!!!
The businessman seen as bad for business by THE ECONOMIST.

They endorsed Obama. Meaning they'd rather have Obama. That they think he will do a better job handling the issues that they really care about. The ECONOMY, stupid.
The sure did. They called him the devil and held their noses.

:thup:

Moron.

It seems that you are in need of attention. Good. I was wondering when you'd decide to try me again.

Go ahead. Say something stupid so I can comment. In other words, say something.

They endorsed Obama. Meaning they'd rather have Obama. That they think he will do a better job handling the issues that they really care about. The ECONOMY, stupid.

Moron.

It seems that you are in need of attention. Good. I was wondering when you'd decide to try me again.

Awesome endorsement...really. Great find.

:lmao:

Moron.

I see you gave me some reputation, dummy. Wonder if it was neg rep?

What are the odds?

You suck.....but not good enough for me. I'll need a stand-in.

I watch people pick through the garbage in this city daily. This isn't news, it shows a lack of preparation at best. I even heard interviews with dumbass turds that bought food to cook, only to realize they have an electric stove...power being out the biggest threat in non-flood zones.

There's a lot of people that can't afford to prepare. They can't go run to the grocery store and stock up on enough supplies.

They had a week's notice... There's no quick fix for stupidity.

have you ever read The Economist. Something tells me not. :badgrin:

It's only been two days since the storm, think about how bad it'll be after five.

You guys know that NY is bigger than just lower Manhattan, right?

Manhattan north of 38th street, most of Brooklyn and Queens, and all of the Bronx have power. Stores, restaurants, and everything else are all open.

People aren't going to be dying of starvation.
Well apparently some peole are close to it and I for one blame Bush!

What are the odds?

Cool! A neg rep whine, too.

See ya in 48 hours, Snookems. :eusa_angel:

Are you speaking code?

What tells you not, dummy?

Say what you mean. Make a statement. Be specific. What do you wish to teach me about THE ECONOMIST? I cannot wait.

I am sure there are people out there that even bought canned goods but forgot that they also have only an electric can opener.
Even the government tells you to have at least a three day supply of food in these situations.
Nobody's fault but their own.

What are the odds?

Idiot. How could I have a neg rep whine when I didn't know if it was neg or pos?

You are a loser. You have lost every time you ventured into a "discussion" with me. What makes you think this will be any different?

What are the odds?

Idiot. How could I have a neg rep whine when I didn't know if it was neg or pos?

You are a loser. You have lost every time you ventured into a "discussion" with me. What makes you think this will be any different?
You win! You win!

:lol:

Everyone knows that after a flood and a hurricane, the best food is in dumpsters.

Republicans put the "DUM" in DUMpsters. A word made especially for Republicans.

Word!

Are you speaking code?

Say what you mean. Make a statement. Be specific. What do you wish to teach me about THE ECONOMIST? I cannot wait.

It's not exactly as you portrayed it. It you care enough you could try to get ahold of a copy. :eusa_whistle:

Are you speaking code?

It's not exactly as you portrayed it. It you care enough you could try to get ahold of a copy. :eusa_whistle:

Are you telling me that the print edition does not endorse Obama? Not as I portrayed it? More code? Please. Giveit to me straight.

They should have been more prepared for life. If not, wait until the last minute and die. They are a long way from starvation.

He cut the red tape, but it takes the government FOREVER to do shit......but liberals only blame republicans...which is why we want LESS government

So with a lot less government, everyone affected by Sandy would be in much better shape right now. Okay, got ya. That definitely makes sense to me. :cuckoo:

They had a week's notice... There's no quick fix for stupidity.

Oh i agree with that...i just had to state that there are many that don't have the money to prepare like they should. And yes, some are just too dumb to figure it out. During Katrina i didn't feel sorry for the people that got stuck in their homes because they just didn't want to go anywhere and didn't listen to the warnings, they were told for days too about the storm and they made the rescuers risk their own lives to save them when it didn't have to be that way.

Forum List

Back