Obama's Real War on Women

During the 08' campaign they checked salaries of both the McCain and Obama campaigns and discovered that Obama doesn't like to pay his female members as much as his male members. As a matter of fact while Obama was stiffing women in his campaign he was making equal pay a big part of his campaign.

Obama likes to drum up these issues but he really doesn't care if he appears hypocritical because he has popular stereotypes and a dishonest media on his side. He rarely has to put is money where is mouth is.

So while Obama is friends with the rich and likes rubbing elbows with Muslims who think women deserve a beating periodically just to keep them in line, he gets to act like he's on the side of women and the poor.

I remember those articles. It's also been clear that Obama's entourage and cabinet is a boy's club. He hardly even meets with his Secretary of State. Does he even remember her name is Hillary Clinton?
I also recall those.

I can't find them any longer with a search of the net right now, though. Funny how that happens so often, too. ;)

Funny how made up shit is not on the net:badgrin:

I remember those articles. It's also been clear that Obama's entourage and cabinet is a boy's club. He hardly even meets with his Secretary of State. Does he even remember her name is Hillary Clinton?
I also recall those.

I can't find them any longer with a search of the net right now, though. Funny how that happens so often, too. ;)

Funnier you are full of shit.

So Si, who is presently pushing all of the laws relating to women? What party would deny women insurance coverage related to reproduction? The GOP has created it's problem with a blizzard of misogynistic laws at the state level. The Dems will showcase this in the coming election cycle.

Who is taking AWAY insurance coverage?

Women have the same insurance coverage they have had since Clinton's admin.

So, why all the sudden the big push to force Catholics to violate their freedom of religion?

I also recall those.

So, the media lies?

Who knew?

In what way is the Dems trying to violate the First Amendment? Are you saying that the advertisers are all Dems? As far as the Democratic Party is concerned, Ol' Limp can go on national TV at prime time and say whatever he pleases. It will only result in a larger turnout for the Dems.

Little Green Footballs - GOP Pushing Mandatory Invasive Ultrasound Legislation in Pennsylvania Too

I find it funny that liberals have no problems with inserting penises into women's vagina's through promoting unmarried sex.

OR by inserting something and dragging out a baby while tearing it's arm's off.

Or turning a blind eye when women get raped at Occupy Wall Street.

They are ALL for invading women's vaginas.

But invade a woman's vagina so a woman can see that what she wants to kill is a baby, and all of a sudden, liberal's have a change of heart.

Typical of their double standards and their situational non-ethics.

Yeah, OBAMA is the real monster here!

Jeez.
Pathetic.

Yes he is. The way he allows the justice dept to break and ignore the law has been quite telling.

Like wiretapping Americans without a warrant as Bush did ?

THAT kind of ignoring the law?

Talk about closing barn doors after the horse is out.
Got anything that rises to the level of the President saying one thing and his justice department doing COMPLETELY the opposite, as I just did?

No, of course you don't.

In what way is the Dems trying to violate the First Amendment? Are you saying that the advertisers are all Dems? As far as the Democratic Party is concerned, Ol' Limp can go on national TV at prime time and say whatever he pleases. It will only result in a larger turnout for the Dems.

Little Green Footballs - GOP Pushing Mandatory Invasive Ultrasound Legislation in Pennsylvania Too
The funny thing about that First Amendment is it not only keeps religion out of government, it also keeps government out of religion.

Yeah, OBAMA is the real monster here!

Jeez.
Pathetic.

Yes he is. The way he allows the justice dept to break and ignore the law has been quite telling.

Got anything that rises to the level of the President saying one thing and his justice department doing COMPLETELY the opposite, as I just did?

No, of course you don't.

Oh check this out. I don't recall that law being overturned. So, are you saying Obama DOESN'T do the same?

You are so mindlessly an Obamabot, I bet that never occured to you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My, my, ol' Teabaggerwimp is coming up with some real talking points. Can he get any more ridiculous? I would bet that he can.

This is what liberals do when they LOSE!

They just stop talking about the subject and just start attacking.

AND I'M A WOMAN YOU MORON.

You don't even have the talking point I'm a mysogonist.

WAAAAAAAAA!

The funny thing about that First Amendment is it not only keeps religion out of government, it also keeps government out of religion.

That's why liberals hate the Constitution.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's why liberals hate the Constitution.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Rather more commonly their 'love' of the Constitution is overridden by party loyalty.

No, of course you don't.

Oh check this out. I don't recall that law being overturned. So, are you saying Obama DOESN'T do the same?

No, you low grade moron.

I'm pointing out that it's pretty hypocritical of you to whine about it NOW, like you have some sort of PRINCIPLE against it when it's Obama's administration, when you could have spoken out when Bush did it. Thanks for admitting such.

Sorry for pointing out that you're a eunuch on this issue. But hey, you asked for it, didn't you?

No, of course you don't.

No, you low grade moron.

I'm pointing out that it's pretty hypocritical of you to whine about it NOW, like you have some sort of PRINCIPLE against it when it's Obama's administration, when you could have spoken out when Bush did it. Thanks for admitting such.

Sorry for pointing out that you're a eunuch on this issue. But hey, you asked for it, didn't you?

Oh get this! WHO'S THE HYPOCRITE?

Show me your posts having a fit about the Patriot Act UNDER OBAMA and you will HAVE YOUR ARGUMENT.

But we aren't talking about the Patriot Act.

We are talking about Fast and Furious. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET OFF THAT SUBJECT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOSING IT.

WHO ASKED FOR IT??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back