Obama's Real War on Women

Oh check this out. I don't recall that law being overturned. So, are you saying Obama DOESN'T do the same?

You are so mindlessly an Obamabot, I bet that never occured to you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, you low grade moron.

I'm pointing out that it's pretty hypocritical of you to whine about it NOW, like you have some sort of PRINCIPLE against it when it's Obama's administration, when you could have spoken out when Bush did it. Thanks for admitting such.

Sorry for pointing out that you're a eunuch on this issue. But hey, you asked for it, didn't you?

Oh get this! WHO'S THE HYPOCRITE?

Show me your posts having a fit about the Patriot Act UNDER OBAMA and you will HAVE YOUR ARGUMENT.

But we aren't talking about the Patriot Act.

We are talking about Fast and Furious. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET OFF THAT SUBJECT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOSING IT.

WHO ASKED FOR IT??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey dumbass. I didn't start a thread bitching about the patriot act, did I?
So as far as YOUR dumbass knows, I'm all for it.

Now let's get back to kicking your ass on your OP.

Gun walking STARTED under the BUSH administration.

Bush's Top Cop Received 2007 Memo On 'Gun-Walking' Probe | Fox News

So you've all of a sudden got a problem with this?
Jeez.

Your obvious ignorance on this issue is only showing what a complete ignoramus you are.
But please, continue your attempts to rescue your thread.

Perhaps you could issue forth a personal attack? That always seems to the next step with you people after you've been shown to be giant, oozing hypocrites.

No, you low grade moron.

I'm pointing out that it's pretty hypocritical of you to whine about it NOW, like you have some sort of PRINCIPLE against it when it's Obama's administration, when you could have spoken out when Bush did it. Thanks for admitting such.

Sorry for pointing out that you're a eunuch on this issue. But hey, you asked for it, didn't you?

Show me your posts having a fit about the Patriot Act UNDER OBAMA and you will HAVE YOUR ARGUMENT.

We are talking about Fast and Furious. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET OFF THAT SUBJECT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOSING IT.

WHO ASKED FOR IT??????

Jeez.

Your obvious ignorance on this issue is only showing what a complete ignoramus you are.

Perhaps you could issue forth a personal attack? That always seems to the next step with you people after you've been shown to be giant, oozing hypocrites.

No, YOU BROUGHT UP THE PATRIOT ACT IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT.

Now you want to whine when I hold you to the same standard you try to hold on others.

But when you can bring up you criticizing Obama for the Patriot Act, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ARGUMENT.

Until then, it's obvious you are just trying to distract and deflect. And it has NOTHING to do with Obama violating the First amendment rights of the Catholic Church.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some "boys club" Obama's got going on...

He went and appointed two "skirts" as Supreme Court Justices...

And Bush went and appointed the first Female Secretary of State, but I don't recall liberal women lauding that. In fact liberals attacked Rice on her color and ethnicity. The real war on women has been waged by Democrats for a long time.

racists2.jpg

Yeah, OBAMA is the real monster here!

Jeez.
Pathetic.

Yes he is. The way he allows the justice dept to break and ignore the law has been quite telling.

Like wiretapping Americans without a warrant as Bush did ?

THAT kind of ignoring the law?

Talk about closing barn doors after the horse is out.
Got anything that rises to the level of the President saying one thing and his justice department doing COMPLETELY the opposite, as I just did?

No, of course you don't.

I get tired of you fuckers lying.

It was data mining.

But why didnt you mention Clinton and the baby monitors asswipe?

WHO ASKED FOR IT??????

Jeez.

No, YOU BROUGHT UP THE PATRIOT ACT IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT.

Now you want to whine when I hold you to the same standard you try to hold on others.

But when you can bring up you criticizing Obama for the Patriot Act, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ARGUMENT.

Until then, it's obvious you are just trying to distract and deflect. And it has NOTHING to do with Obama violating the First amendment rights of the Catholic Church.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I brought up the CONSTITUTION. Which states that citizens are free from unlawful search and seizure. "It's just data mining" isn't an excuse to violate the constitution is it? Oh wait, apparently to YOU it is, because that's the argument you just made. It's either illegal, or it's not. And what Bush did was illegal and his justice department turned a blind eye. Which is what you're complaining about in the OP.

The patriot act has precious little to do with warrant less wiretapping. But it you had more than a passing knowledge of the system of government you live under, you'd know that.

As for the gunrunning....that was a Bush era mistake too. Which wasn't corrected.
So I guess the problem you really have with Obama is that he didn't clean up the mess you allowed Bush to make, fast enough or to your liking.

Well, BOO FRICKIN HOO!

Forum List

Back