Obama's ***Real*** Legacy

His legacy is ISIS, Syrian civil war, mass immigration...and lots of death, suffering, and destruction.

This spells it out rather well.....

Obama's Real Legacy
By Jack Perry
December 22, 2016
The legacy the world forgot is ISIS, the Syrian Civil War, and mass migration as a result. Let me state it plainly: The whole idea to bring “democracy” to Syria was hatched by the Obama Administration and probably mostly by the Emperor himself. In time, when Assad didn’t “step down” as Obama demanded, this went into an ego contest between Obama and Assad. Then between Obama, Assad, and Putin. The thing was, Assad and Putin weren’t trying to match egos with Obama, but that’s how Obama took it. Therefore, it became a huge mission to save Obama’s pride because he was being thwarted in demanding Assad step down.

Let us be realistic here. ISIS could not have scored the battlefield victories they did without serious military weaponry coming from the United States government. Let’s remember that the Democrats are masters at re-wording things to sound different. Hence, terrorism itself is reworded to things like “extremist violence” and so forth. Thus, out-and-out terrorists were called “Syrian moderates” to justify funneling weapons to them. This is how they got TOW anti-tank missiles to take out Assad’s armor and anti-aircraft missiles capable of downing Assad’s aircraft. Not to mention continual re-supply of replacement small arms, ammunition, light artillery, food, clothing, medical supplies, and vehicles. I mean, come on, they were finding American-made pick-up trucks in the hands of ISIS which were sold as used vehicles within the United States. To whom? I bet we both know.

The United States arms pipeline as far as small arms goes originates in Eastern Europe. Our brand spanking new NATO allies, who also hate Putin and Russia rather conveniently.

If Europe wants to keep right on soaking up terrorist attacks and think Obama was not the responsible party for it all, then they are more foolish than the Americans that think Obama established some “legacy” that isn’t stained with the blood of hundreds of thousands of people. Obama is directly responsible for the Syrian Civil War....

Barry’s Real Legacy - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Let us be realistic here. ISIS could not have scored the battlefield victories they did without serious military weaponry coming from the United States government. Let’s remember that the Democrats are masters at re-wording things to sound different. Hence, terrorism itself is reworded to things like “extremist violence” and so forth. Thus, out-and-out terrorists were called “Syrian moderates” to justify funneling weapons to them. This is how they got TOW anti-tank missiles to take out Assad’s armor and anti-aircraft missiles capable of downing Assad’s aircraft. Not to mention continual re-supply of replacement small arms, ammunition, light artillery, food, clothing, medical supplies, and vehicles. I mean, come on, they were finding American-made pick-up trucks in the hands of ISIS which were sold as used vehicles within the United States. To whom? I bet we both know."

Yes, the US is the arms dealer to the world and foments wars to fuel globalization.
You know nothing about that other than what the media feeds you.

His legacy is ISIS, Syrian civil war, mass immigration...and lots of death, suffering, and destruction.

This spells it out rather well.....

Obama's Real Legacy
By Jack Perry
December 22, 2016
The legacy the world forgot is ISIS, the Syrian Civil War, and mass migration as a result. Let me state it plainly: The whole idea to bring “democracy” to Syria was hatched by the Obama Administration and probably mostly by the Emperor himself. In time, when Assad didn’t “step down” as Obama demanded, this went into an ego contest between Obama and Assad. Then between Obama, Assad, and Putin. The thing was, Assad and Putin weren’t trying to match egos with Obama, but that’s how Obama took it. Therefore, it became a huge mission to save Obama’s pride because he was being thwarted in demanding Assad step down.

Let us be realistic here. ISIS could not have scored the battlefield victories they did without serious military weaponry coming from the United States government. Let’s remember that the Democrats are masters at re-wording things to sound different. Hence, terrorism itself is reworded to things like “extremist violence” and so forth. Thus, out-and-out terrorists were called “Syrian moderates” to justify funneling weapons to them. This is how they got TOW anti-tank missiles to take out Assad’s armor and anti-aircraft missiles capable of downing Assad’s aircraft. Not to mention continual re-supply of replacement small arms, ammunition, light artillery, food, clothing, medical supplies, and vehicles. I mean, come on, they were finding American-made pick-up trucks in the hands of ISIS which were sold as used vehicles within the United States. To whom? I bet we both know.

The United States arms pipeline as far as small arms goes originates in Eastern Europe. Our brand spanking new NATO allies, who also hate Putin and Russia rather conveniently.

If Europe wants to keep right on soaking up terrorist attacks and think Obama was not the responsible party for it all, then they are more foolish than the Americans that think Obama established some “legacy” that isn’t stained with the blood of hundreds of thousands of people. Obama is directly responsible for the Syrian Civil War....

Barry’s Real Legacy - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Yes, indeed.

My point precisely.

Let us be realistic here. ISIS could not have scored the battlefield victories they did without serious military weaponry coming from the United States government. Let’s remember that the Democrats are masters at re-wording things to sound different. Hence, terrorism itself is reworded to things like “extremist violence” and so forth. Thus, out-and-out terrorists were called “Syrian moderates” to justify funneling weapons to them. This is how they got TOW anti-tank missiles to take out Assad’s armor and anti-aircraft missiles capable of downing Assad’s aircraft. Not to mention continual re-supply of replacement small arms, ammunition, light artillery, food, clothing, medical supplies, and vehicles. I mean, come on, they were finding American-made pick-up trucks in the hands of ISIS which were sold as used vehicles within the United States. To whom? I bet we both know."

Yes, the US is the arms dealer to the world and foments wars to fuel globalization.
You know nothing about that other than what the media feeds you.

Matter of global public record hon, sorry.

Forum List

Back