Obama's re-election slam dunk as economy improves in 2011...

Obama's approval rating is 47% today. That is higher than Reagan's at the end of his 2nd year in office 42% or Clinton's 43%.

Again, I'm not asking for a comment about how Obama doesn't want to help anyone.

What I want to know is a prescription or part of a prescription for what you would have done different in hindsight, starting in January, 2009 to get us to a better place today...:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

That's what I thought!

Again, I'm not asking for a comment about how Obama doesn't want to help anyone.

I really don't care but you will here it especially when you post bull shit like this.

Obama's approval rating is 47% today. That is higher than Reagan's at the end of his 2nd year in office 42% or Clinton's 43%.

When I have already told you about other polls

Reagan: Annual Job Approval

Reagan: Annual Job Approval
Average 62
High 73
Low 52

Average 49
High 52
low 47

Average 53
High 63
Low 42

Average 57
High 59
Low 54
ABCNEWS.com : Poll: Reagan's Presidential Ratings

What I want to know is a prescription or part of a prescription for what you would have done different in hindsight, starting in January, 2009 to get us to a better place today...:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

That's what I thought!

I know as a communist wingpenis it must piss you off to no end to realize you cannot control the comments on this board.

Again I was replying to someone that said his approval rating was lower, not you.

My polls are Gallup. We already went over this. Look it up online. Gallup tracks it daily. They have forever. ABC does polls every once in a while. Gallup is the standard. You can see their polling daily going back forever.

Just because you don't know anyone that likes Obama, doesn't mean no one does. As for other Presidents, they literally poll every day and have for decades. I'm not making anything up that you can't find for yourself. Their polls are pointed to constantly in all media.

Also, do you have any point to any of your comments or just Obama bad, anybody else good?

I'm waiting to see any reasoning behind your statements and feel like I'll be waiting forever if that's what I expect.

it's like an endless parade of derogatory, he doesn't know what he's doing posts from obama haters, but absolutely no recommendation for what he should have done or should do going forward.

Even when asked a direct question from someone who says they'd welcome it, it's silent. I get no response except more empty anger toward obama.

I can give you about 1000 reasons i despise the way the executive branch handled their business from 2002-2008 and what i would have done different at the time or in hindsight. I'm just asking for the same. If you just spout off about how bad obama is without an explanation or a different course of action that you would have taken, your words are hollow.:cuckoo:

what we have here is another rdean.

If trolling is looking for responses, perhaps this thread is a little trolly.

But, I actually believe my post. I think the economy will improve and unemployment drop because Goldman says so.

I think when the economy improves, Obama will be in a position where no Republican will have a chance of beating him in 2012.
:lol:

Not necessarily.

Clinton made some real headway with the economy...radically shifting the paradigm from one of war and oil..to one of high tech and information. This created 33 million jobs.

What happened?

He was impeached and the government was shutdown. And although President Bush lost the general election..Gore should have won in a landslide.

He didn't.

Again I was replying to someone that said his approval rating was lower, not you.

My polls are Gallup. We already went over this. Look it up online. Gallup tracks it daily. They have forever. ABC does polls every once in a while. Gallup is the standard. You can see their polling daily going back forever.

Just because you don't know anyone that likes Obama, doesn't mean no one does. As for other Presidents, they literally poll every day and have for decades. I'm not making anything up that you can't find for yourself. Their polls are pointed to constantly in all media.

Also, do you have any point to any of your comments or just Obama bad, anybody else good?

I'm waiting to see any reasoning behind your statements and feel like I'll be waiting forever if that's what I expect.

Obama has no clue how to grow an economy. He doesn't believe in private enterprise except to the extent government can control it more than it already does.

So that means the economy will not grow, except for banks and the like, who have had trillions blown up their asses.

it's like an endless parade of derogatory, he doesn't know what he's doing posts from obama haters, but absolutely no recommendation for what he should have done or should do going forward.

Even when asked a direct question from someone who says they'd welcome it, it's silent. I get no response except more empty anger toward obama.

I can give you about 1000 reasons i despise the way the executive branch handled their business from 2002-2008 and what i would have done different at the time or in hindsight. I'm just asking for the same. If you just spout off about how bad obama is without an explanation or a different course of action that you would have taken, your words are hollow.:cuckoo:

what we have here is another rdean.

:lol::lol: that so? :lol:

I'm waiting to see any reasoning behind your statements and feel like I'll be waiting forever if that's what I expect
If you must ask for reasons why obama doesn't want a strong American economy then you are to far gone to take the time to explain it.

If trolling is looking for responses, perhaps this thread is a little trolly.

But, I actually believe my post. I think the economy will improve and unemployment drop because Goldman says so.

I think when the economy improves, Obama will be in a position where no Republican will have a chance of beating him in 2012.
:lol:

Not necessarily.

Clinton made some real headway with the economy...radically shifting the paradigm from one of war and oil..to one of high tech and information. This created 33 million jobs.

What happened?

He was impeached and the government was shutdown. And although President Bush lost the general election..Gore should have won in a landslide.

He didn't.

Get over it. Clinton had the luxury of a Republican Congress, without whom the 90s would have resembled 2007-2010.

It's like an endless parade of derogatory, he doesn't know what he's doing posts from Obama haters, but absolutely no recommendation for what he should have done or should do going forward.

I am sorry, I mist have missed your recommendation in your OP...can you lay them out again?

Obama has no clue how to grow an economy. He doesn't believe in private enterprise except to the extent government can control it more than it already does.

So that means the economy will not grow, except for banks and the like, who have had trillions blown up their asses.

Revere he's to far gone to explain it. Your wasting your time. It doesn't work with rdean or deante and it's not going to get through his brick head.

Revere he's to far gone to explain it. Your wasting your time. It doesn't work with rdean or deante and it's not going to get through his brick head.

I'm bored. Next he'll say Obama believes in free markets. Then I'll ask him which markets Obama has made freer.

My degree is actually in Finance. I have no prescription for fixing the economy that both Dems and Pubs can agree to.

Free markets are necessary, but when overly free markets with very little regulation collapse the economy and need to be saved or go out of business and take the whole economy with them, some oversight is absolutely necessary. This happened immediately before Obama took office.

Regarding health care, Obama is for open markets interstate.

Oh, more states have been deregulated for electricity since Obama took office.

I take it you would have let the banks and the auto industry go under.

My degree is actually in Finance. I have no prescription for fixing the economy that both Dems and Pubs can agree to.

Free markets are necessary, but when overly free markets with very little regulation collapse the economy and need to be saved or go out of business and take the whole economy with them, some oversight is absolutely necessary. This happened immediately before Obama took office.

Interstate health care markets are of no use if the Federal government mandates benefits. That's no free market.

Huh? Deregulated for electricity?

Banks and automakers go under all the time. Have for 100 or more years.

Oh yeah mr finance,, we bailed out fucking GM and they build an 800 million dollar plant in mexico.. oh yay yay yay :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back