and finally, the REAL Wikileaks bombshell...

JiggsCasey

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2010
Watch the Big U.S. media bury this story, and the implications behind it... Just like it did with ISI's undeniable involvement with facilitating 9/11.

Slight bombshell, but let's not cover it. :rolleyes:

US defended Pak, shielded ISI chief after Mumbai attacks?

NEW DELHI: In yet another Wikileaks disclosure, which could lead to awkwardness in Indo-US relations, a leaked cable suggests that the US might have tried to not just suppress information related to involvement of Pakistani agencies in 26/11 but also defend ISI. The cable from US embassy in Pakistan to secretary of state Hillary Clinton in January 2009 says "premature dissemination" of this information could escalate tension between India and Pakistan.

It's also clear from another cable sent in the same month that the US tried to shield ISI chief Ahmed Shuja Pasha from any fallout of investigations into 26/11 by India as the findings clearly suggested that ISI played a role in the attacks. The cable from the US embassy in Islamabad says India should be urged to delay the release of the information about their findings "until intelligence and law enforcement sharing with Pakistan (and with us) has been able to move forward".

Read more: US defended Pak, shielded ISI chief after 26/11 strikes? - The Times of India US defended Pak, shielded ISI chief after 26/11 strikes? - The Times of India

What a surprise that Assange is sudddenly wanted as a "rapist" :

I think this is being done on purpose..To hurt America, andd I think Obama hates us enough to allow it..Look how he wont even talk about it..

No other time has sensitive information leaked, again and again to the same person..This is so careless it's OBVIOUSLY on purpose

Yea, it would have been far better to sit back and watch India and Pakistan go to war. That would have been the smart thing to do, clearly.

Christ on a bike, the OP is one dumb fuck.

I think this is being done on purpose..To hurt America, andd I think Obama hates us enough to allow it..Look how he wont even talk about it..

No other time has sensitive information leaked, again and again to the same person..This is so careless it's OBVIOUSLY on purpose

LOL.

Now then, any comment on the U.S.'s consistent habit of shielding known facilitators of terror? You know, from Reagan onward?

Yea, it would have been far better to sit back and watch India and Pakistan go to war. That would have been the smart thing to do, clearly.

Hey look everyone! It's our very own Anne Coulter, who pretended Glenn Beck was "factually accurate!"

So, by your situational ethics and curious rationalization above, the risk of war is too great for ever holding terrorist facilitators accountable? Cool.

Wait, I thought your hero said we would "make no distinction between these terrorist killers and those who harbor them?" Gosh, which is it? I mean, afterall, you're the smart one.

I can't wait for your spin and sugar coating to come. Should be excellent.

This isn't a surprise. Pakistan's fingerprints were all over the Taliban, and the majority of the highjackers on 9/11 were Saudi.

So who are our biggest allies in the War on Terror now? Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

That's really not a big surprise if you study up on your Cold War history as the GWOT has been fought with a Cold War mentality for the most part.

Anne? Still curious... Does "winning the war on terror" take a back seat to some new scenario you insist WILL happen if we don't keep cowering to Pakistan - war?

LOL

I know you're on this web site 24/7, so I have little doubt you've seen this question three times now. Please clarify your very compromised position on this matter, so that we can all behold conservative situational ethics on full display.

Last edited:
We should get out of Pakistan too. And we definitely shouldn't continue giving them $Billions and Weapons. Blow Back is definitely gonna hurt us on this at some point. Pakistanis do not like Americans. This is fact. So why are we pouring $Billions in tax payer cash into that Hell Hole? Why are we giving them all these advanced weapons? Why are our politicians continuing to pretend the Pakistanis are our friends? I guess it's just denial at this point. All that cash & weapons invested yet nothing to show for it. The Pakistanis just take our cash & weapons and then screw us. It really is that simple. Time to quit spending hard earned American tax payer cash on them.

Anne? Still curious... Does "winning the war on terror" take a back seat to some new scenario you insist WILL happen if we don't keep cowering to Pakistan - war?

LOL

I know you're on this web site 24/7, so I have little doubt you've seen this question three times now. Please clarify your very compromised position on this matter, so that we can all behold conservative situational ethics on full display.

You know jack shit, as is evidenced by each of your moronic posts. And, since you know so much about me, you should have worked out that I tend to ignore whiners who think they're somehow worthy of my attention.

I'll respond as and when I'm inclined to.... hold your breath.

Though you and I rarely agree CG, I'm going to have to go with you on this one. Though I may not have been as colorful in my response. :)

Last edited:

You sir, are obviously a loon.

We should get out of Pakistan too. And we definitely shouldn't continue giving them $Billions and Weapons. Blow Back is definitely gonna hurt us on this at some point. Pakistanis do not like Americans. This is fact. So why are we pouring $Billions in tax payer cash into that Hell Hole? Why are we giving them all these advanced weapons? Why are our politicians continuing to pretend the Pakistanis are our friends? I guess it's just denial at this point. All that cash & weapons invested yet nothing to show for it. The Pakistanis just take our cash & weapons and then screw us. It really is that simple. Time to quit spending hard earned American tax payer cash on them.

My god, first I'm agreeing with Cali Girl and now Libo. Miracles will never cease.

I agree completely with the above statement. Well done sir.

LOL

You know jack shit, as is evidenced by each of your moronic posts. And, since you know so much about me, you should have worked out that I tend to ignore whiners who think they're somehow worthy of my attention.

I'll respond as and when I'm inclined to.... hold your breath.

LOL! ... In other words, you can't rationalize your latest screaming contradiction, and have nothing in your weaksauce arsenal besides personal attack. You wouldn't be the first CON to do an end-around on the ultimate question regarding your heroes' fraudulent "War on Terror," for which none of them are ultimately willing to actually win.

As we thought. Very well, run along then.

Last edited:
My god, first I'm agreeing with Cali Girl and now Libo. Miracles will never cease.

I agree completely with the above statement. Well done sir.

Yes, occassionally, cons will stop lying to themselves and stop denying 9 years of blatant evidence hammering them right in the face.

The problem is: where was this outrage 8-9 years ago, when it was plain as day that the ISI was neck-deep involved in funding the 9/11 attacks? When the Boy King announced on international television that "we'd make no distinction..." I guess that was good enough for cons. Unfortunately, we in fact DID make a huge distinction, and left all mention of the ISI money trail out of the 9/11 Commission ... it was "nothing to see here!"... and "you moonbats can't find a conspiracy you don't love." ... Nevermind that our own FBI has confirmed the ISI's role in 9/11.

Last edited:
This isn't a surprise. Pakistan's fingerprints were all over the Taliban, and the majority of the highjackers on 9/11 were Saudi.

yes, that is true.

So who are our biggest allies in the War on Terror now? Pakistan and Saudi Arabia

thats the way geopolitics plays out sometimes, a study of history will show many scenarios where in those whom in the normal day to day despise each other in one context, working together for other interests. SA vis a vis Iran for instance.

That's really not a big surprise if you study up on your Cold War history as the GWOT has been fought with a Cold War mentality for the most part.

was there another 'mentality' we missed?

its really not that easy. we need the pakis right now, they do need us. the average paki doesn't hate us, they are stirred up by the factions that do, whom have allies in the ISI and do.

the fact that India ostensibly agreed to enhance trade etc. in obamas last visit show that they in this context at least are aware of the log we have to straddle, and I believe and it seems to dovetail with the report in the op, which was sidelined by India at our request probably based on bushs work to help legitimize their nuclear machinations, that was most probably India's quid pro quo for their looking the other way as we kept Pakistan close, or attempted to over the last several years.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Forum List

Back