Obama's problem with the economy, he's asking the arsonists to help put out the fire.

Remember these old Obammy songs?

"Elections have consequences?"

"We Won?"

or how about this old favorite

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want to keys back. No! You can’t drive..."

Yeah, Obammy and the Dems, they played so nicely with others.

How many budgets has Obama actually passed since getting into office?

Wait for it..

57 states.

Come CF..you're getting lazy.

How many budgets has Obammy actually passed?

57 States!

Obammy? Mammy? What's the diff?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24sB2hxrU3g&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Al Jolson - Mammy (The Jazz Singer) 1927‬‏[/ame]

He has far more experience as a president than anyone else- and born to the job. When the economy comes around, and it will.

"there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession." -- Joe Biden 6/25/10 aka "The Summer of Recovery"

The current president is a political activist with little experience......

Yep He sucks. Are you comparing yourself to him? I hope not.

Kids today.

I started working at the age of 9 bagging groceries..and have had a job most of my life to the age of 50. I've never been in a Union..or worked for the government. I've owned a couple of businesses..and never cheated on my taxes. I've had a couple of scrapes with the law..but it was due to stupidity..not because I wanted to hurt anyone else.

At 18 I registered for the draft and inquired about joining the air force. They wanted a 6 year hitch with no guarantees..so I balked and worked my way through college. Along the way I've worked and contributed to charities and never missed a vote. And I didn't really become very political until Reagan..who I thought was the absolute worst President ever.

That's right after LBJ..and Nixon.

humm that doesn't square with what you said a while ago..but, whatever...

Yep He sucks. Are you comparing yourself to him? I hope not.

Kids today.

I started working at the age of 9 bagging groceries..and have had a job most of my life to the age of 50. I've never been in a Union..or worked for the government. I've owned a couple of businesses..and never cheated on my taxes. I've had a couple of scrapes with the law..but it was due to stupidity..not because I wanted to hurt anyone else.

At 18 I registered for the draft and inquired about joining the air force. They wanted a 6 year hitch with no guarantees..so I balked and worked my way through college. Along the way I've worked and contributed to charities and never missed a vote. And I didn't really become very political until Reagan..who I thought was the absolute worst President ever.

That's right after LBJ..and Nixon.

humm that doesn't square with what you said a while ago..but, whatever...

What part doesn't square?

Has Obama asked ATM's and airport kisoks to help in the recovery?

For the love of all that is holy....just inflate your fucking tires!!

energy.jpg

Has Obama asked ATM's and airport kisoks to help in the recovery?

ht_obama_tire_gauge_080804_main.jpg

Your Fox News boiler-plate talking-points :eusa_liar: are so predictable and tiresome. You never fail to impress w/ your tired AND unsubstantiated blurbs :clap2:
Politifact Finds Obama's Tire-Inflation ClaimTrue - Political Punch
"The Washington Times, September 14, 1990...The Bush administration yesterday launched an advertising blitz telling Americans they could fight oil shortages and high gas prices by conserving, while advising Congress there is no sign of price gouging by the oil industry and that gas prices are 'not unreasonable.' The slogan for the yearlong campaign, 'Do Your Part, Drive Smart,' tells consumers they can save more than 7 million gallons of gasoline a day if they keep their tires properly inflated, drive slower and join car pools.

Said Energy Secretary James D. Watkins: "The president has called upon Americans to do their part 'to conserve. Our intention is to give people simple steps they can take immediately and have direct impact on fuel savings."
PolitiFact | Not overinflated (though it sounds like it)
In the end, estimates are all we have to work with here. Estimates of oil production, estimates of gasoline savings. For our purposes in evaluating Obama's claim, all the available evidence shows that he's on solid ground in saying that better car and tire maintenance would save as much gasoline as drilling would generate. We appreciate McCain's campaign pointing out a GAO source we'd missed in our original research, but it's not at odds with our original ruling, True.
Conclusion: You're USMB's Rodeo Clown :lol:

Last edited:
More dumb dupe humor and cherry picking. He's done EVERYTHING, and people's tires would make a .5-1% difference actually. DAMN hard to find good inflation these days- It's a Pub "Greed is good" thing...

ht_obama_tire_gauge_080804_main.jpg

Your Fox News boiler-plate talking-points :eusa_liar: are so predictable and tiresome. You never fail to impress w/ your tired AND unsubstantiated blurbs :clap2:
"The Washington Times, September 14, 1990...The Bush administration yesterday launched an advertising blitz telling Americans they could fight oil shortages and high gas prices by conserving, while advising Congress there is no sign of price gouging by the oil industry and that gas prices are 'not unreasonable.' The slogan for the yearlong campaign, 'Do Your Part, Drive Smart,' tells consumers they can save more than 7 million gallons of gasoline a day if they keep their tires properly inflated, drive slower and join car pools.

Said Energy Secretary James D. Watkins: "The president has called upon Americans to do their part 'to conserve. Our intention is to give people simple steps they can take immediately and have direct impact on fuel savings."
In the end, estimates are all we have to work with here. Estimates of oil production, estimates of gasoline savings. For our purposes in evaluating Obama's claim, all the available evidence shows that he's on solid ground in saying that better car and tire maintenance would save as much gasoline as drilling would generate. We appreciate McCain's campaign pointing out a GAO source we'd missed in our original research, but it's not at odds with our original ruling, True.

Wait. You agreed that Obama did say that, right?

That's the plan? Inflate your tire....good plan!

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," -- Obama's Energy Secretary Steven Chu

http://blogs.abcnews.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/08/04/ht_obama_tire_gauge_080804_main.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

[url=http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/08/politifact-find.html]Politifact Finds Obama's Tire-Inflation ClaimTrue - Political Punch[/url]

[url=http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/aug/05/barack-obama/not-overinflated-though-it-sounds-like-it/]PolitiFact | Not overinflated (though it sounds like it)[/url]
[quote]In the end, estimates are all we have to work with here. Estimates of oil production, estimates of gasoline savings. For our purposes in evaluating Obama's claim, all the available evidence shows that he's on solid ground in saying that better car and tire maintenance would save as much gasoline as drilling would generate. We appreciate McCain's campaign pointing out a GAO source we'd missed in our original research, but it's not at odds with our original ruling, True.[/quote]
Conclusion: You're USMB's Rodeo Clown :lol:[/QUOTE]

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," -- Obama's Energy Secretary Steven Chu[/QUOTE]

Both him & Bush said it because it save millions of gallons of gas. You have a prob w/ that though. From the same article:

[quote]The best estimate available, by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, is that at least a quarter of drivers are cruising around on under-inflated tires. In April, the Rubber Manufacturers Association, the Auto Club, the California Highway Patrol and Yokohama Tire Company used those statistics, along with Department of Transportation and Automobile Association of America data, to extrapolate that 2.8-billion gallons of gas are lost every year due to under-inflation of tires.[/quote]

NewsFlash!!! The 2008 Presidential election is over CF.

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," -- Obama's Energy Secretary Steven Chu

Both him & Bush said it because it save millions of gallons of gas. You have a prob w/ that though. From the same article:

The best estimate available, by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, is that at least a quarter of drivers are cruising around on under-inflated tires. In April, the Rubber Manufacturers Association, the Auto Club, the California Highway Patrol and Yokohama Tire Company used those statistics, along with Department of Transportation and Automobile Association of America data, to extrapolate that 2.8-billion gallons of gas are lost every year due to under-inflation of tires.

NewsFlash!!! The 2008 Presidential election is over CF.

So it's a good idea because Bush said it was a good idea.

OK.

Forum List

Back