Obama's problem with the economy, he's asking the arsonists to help put out the fire.

Obama didn't cause this mess..Conservative Republicans have. And they refuse..absolutely refuse..to take any responsibility at all for it. They fucked up. Simple as that. They totally own it. Simple as that.

Obama, has for the most part, made a major mistake in:

A. Not attaching any responsibility to the private sector while bailing them out.
B. Didn't vigorously pursue the wrong doers in both the public and private sectors.

And not doing these things have only deepened the problem. In fact..it's given power to the very people who started the meltdown in the economy.

Obama's developed a "Charlie Brown and Lucy" relationship with Republicans. In that they "pretend" to work with him..and then they walk away with the football when Obama goes fully to their side.

-They started a deficit reduction commission, then disowned when Obama wanted to use their suggestions.
-Obama adopted every single provision for the stimulus that Republicans put in..from cutting it in half to making that half, halved again as they suggested in it the form of tax cuts. Then didn't vote for it.
-Absolutely refusing to raise the Debt ceiling after they raised the debt ceiling 19 times for George W. Bush, resulting in 4 trillion dollars of spending.

George W. Bush came into office with 180 billion dollars in surplus and left with over 13 trillion dollars in debt. He fucked up. He owns the whole enchilada. And it isn't the first time a fucking conservative fucked up so royally.

It's high time to get the arsonists out of the fucking way..and send in the REAL firefighters.

Obama..STOP TALKING TO REPUBLICANS.

They don't like yoiu.
They never will.

Remember these old Obammy songs?

"Elections have consequences?"

"We Won?"

or how about this old favorite

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want to keys back. No! You can’t drive..."

Yeah, Obammy and the Dems, they played so nicely with others.

How many budgets has Obama actually passed since getting into office?

Wait for it..

57 states.

Come CF..you're getting lazy.

in short you have....nothing. this was all one big cry me a river and not very erudite either.

Last edited:
Bush was a great president, maybe the best but it was just them darn Democrats that fucked it allllll up... Do you see how moronic you sound?

He was great at getting Americans killed and melting down the economy.

Something conservatives fully support.:clap2:

Which is why they were pissed that Osama was offed..and Gaddafi's in the gun sites.

It was a joke, Bush was crap ass President you shallow fuck. Now I'll shut up and submit that you have a point when you can find something repealed that Bush passed now that Obama is in powah... In fact I'll make it easy on you, you can use ALL 5 years that Dems have been in power of congress (2 1/2 with Obama) to find some repealing of Bush time polices and I'll let you credit Obama for it....

Go ahead, blow our minds...

I watched those buildings come down...fucker.

And then I watched Bush fucked up with New Orleans. When I hear about doctors having to Euthanize patients..it makes me absolutely furious.

You may be dismissive of all that..but I saw it happened..and I smelled the acrid air after the destruction of part of the city I was fucking born in.

Which is why they were pissed that Osama was offed..and Gaddafi's in the gun sites.

It was a joke, Bush was crap ass President you shallow fuck. Now I'll shut up and submit that you have a point when you can find something repealed that Bush passed now that Obama is in powah... In fact I'll make it easy on you, you can use ALL 5 years that Dems have been in power of congress (2 1/2 with Obama) to find some repealing of Bush time polices and I'll let you credit Obama for it....

And then I watched Bush fucked up with New Orleans. When I hear about doctors having to Euthanize patients..it makes me absolutely furious.

You may be dismissive of all that..but I saw it happened..and I smelled the acrid air after the destruction of part of the city I was fucking born in.

Swallow, I'm going to make it official that we agree Bush was a crap President... Can you answer the question of why you support Obama when you just made the case that you near 100% hate him?

Swallow, I'm going to make it official that we agree Bush was a crap President... Can you answer the question of why you support Obama when you just made the case that you near 100% hate him?

Fuck you - you ass fucking faggot pissant mother fucker.

Go to fucking hell.

Go to fucking hell.

Thank you...

/Owned

Go to fucking hell.

Uh oh, someone has shown us where his buttons are located.:D

Go to fucking hell.

And to think all I had to do was ask "why do you support Obama" and Swallow "ragequited" on us. LOL.

Go to fucking hell.

Thank you...

/Owned

Owned by what? A cum gargling faggot that wants to suck my dick? That's not owned..because I am a straight man..you faggot. Don't ask me for a swallow.

You are one of the pissants that put that destructive mother fucker George W. Bush into power.

You are really just unworthy..on so many levels it's hard to count.

Go to fucking hell.

And to think all I had to do was ask "why do you support Obama" and Swallow "ragequited" on us. LOL.

It reminds me of 3 years ago when you asked an Obama supported "What policies do you support that Obama would like to do." RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to fucking hell.

Damn, one true statement than all of a sudden it's Chernobyl up in here.......:lol:

Go to fucking hell.

Thank you...

/Owned

Owned by what? A cum gargling faggot that wants to suck my dick? That's not owned..because I am a straight man..you faggot. Don't ask me for a swallow.

You are one of the pissants that put that destructive mother fucker George W. Bush into power.

I never voted for Bush... Do you even know what your talking about? Why is it you think people take offence to your gay bashing btw, it's not even clever.

Go to fucking hell.

Thank you...

/Owned

Homophobe :tongue:

Obama didn't cause this mess..Conservative Republicans have. And they refuse..absolutely refuse..to take any responsibility at all for it. They fucked up. Simple as that. They totally own it. Simple as that.

A. Not attaching any responsibility to the private sector while bailing them out.
B. Didn't vigorously pursue the wrong doers in both the public and private sectors.

And not doing these things have only deepened the problem. In fact..it's given power to the very people who started the meltdown in the economy.

Obama's developed a "Charlie Brown and Lucy" relationship with Republicans. In that they "pretend" to work with him..and then they walk away with the football when Obama goes fully to their side.

-They started a deficit reduction commission, then disowned when Obama wanted to use their suggestions.
-Obama adopted every single provision for the stimulus that Republicans put in..from cutting it in half to making that half, halved again as they suggested in it the form of tax cuts. Then didn't vote for it.
-Absolutely refusing to raise the Debt ceiling after they raised the debt ceiling 19 times for George W. Bush, resulting in 4 trillion dollars of spending.

George W. Bush came into office with 180 billion dollars in surplus and left with over 13 trillion dollars in debt. He fucked up. He owns the whole enchilada. And it isn't the first time a fucking conservative fucked up so royally.

It's high time to get the arsonists out of the fucking way..and send in the REAL firefighters.

They don't like yoiu.
They never will.

Yep more of the same will fix everything philosophy.
As a nation we have not learned anything about this ongoing recession yet.

They don't like yoiu.
They never will.

I made a similar analogy before the stimulus passed.

Bush dug us into Ditch, and Obama's response as been to pay the Ditch Diggers Triple time so they work faster.

Thank you...

/Owned

I never voted for Bush... Do you even know what your talking about? Why is it you think people take offence to your gay bashing btw, it's not even clever.

The only faggots that take offense are the ones asking me for a "swallow"..faggot.

Oh..and what do ya know..

Either you didn't vote..or you are lying.

I mean like, “A cum gargling faggot that wants to suck my dick.” What, am I supposed to lose my train of thought and forget that you can’t give a single reason you support Obama? That you started a thread about how Obama is weak, has done nothing right and changed nothing from Bush ear politics?
It would seem that when “gay talk” comes up you literally lose your mind, why I don’t know but you have derailed your own thread to now being about “fucking faggots.” TM would be proud.

Last edited:

The only faggots that take offense are the ones asking me for a "swallow"..faggot.

Oh..and what do ya know..

Either you didn't vote..or you are lying.

I didn't vote... Soooo, that still makes you wrong, lol.

They don't like yoiu.
They never will.

Of course we cannot understand what kind of pressure any POTUS is under to gtet things done.

In order to get things done, one must compromise and when the oppoosition is strong, and the support weak one must hold one's nose and compromise the every loving crap out of one's principle.

The old adage about being up to one's ass in alligators when all your wanted to do was drain the swamp comes to mind.

All I know is the system of checks and balances compromises and quid pro quo are basically KILLING this nation.

I mean I guess one can stand firm and refuse to sign into law any bill that doesn't entirely suit one's predilections and principles, but I suspect that would result in a administration that gets nothing whatever done.

Last edited:

how does that address his post? at all?

Forum List

Back