Obama's policies allowed the Port Authority bomber to enter the US

seems to me that he got here by long standing set of rules.

unless the o admin changes the rules to make it easier for certain people to come.

Obama did nothing to change the rule, he actually exacerbated the problem by giving those who entered through "chain migration"protection under his 2012 “DACA” amnesty. Schumer and Pelosi also wanted to expand the Dream Act, which would ensure a much larger wave of subsequent chain migrations. Donald Trump wants to end the program.
chain migration is about helping families stick together.

it creates a support system of people that actually care about each other since they are family.

and the guy came from Bangladesh, not exactly a hotbed of terrorism.

So you're attempting to rationalize the idea that terrorists don't come here from Bangladesh, that it's more important to you that immigrant families "stay together", regardless of whether one of them is a terrorist, as well as your belief that Obama's immigration policies weren't responsible?

Wow. The denial is strong in this one.
oh, I see

you want to build a wall around the country and pretend nothing bad will ever happen.

but I'll repeat and explain; Bang is not a hotbed of terrorists, that means it could happen under trump since it's not on his ban list.
No one has ever mentioned building a wall around this country. What a pathetic liar you are. And yet the Bangladesh bomber bombed. Perhaps you can set him up a go fund me account?

unless the o admin changes the rules to make it easier for certain people to come.

Obama did nothing to change the rule, he actually exacerbated the problem by giving those who entered through "chain migration"protection under his 2012 “DACA” amnesty. Schumer and Pelosi also wanted to expand the Dream Act, which would ensure a much larger wave of subsequent chain migrations. Donald Trump wants to end the program.

it creates a support system of people that actually care about each other since they are family.

LOL! Criminals need their family. Bangladesh not a hot bed. Guy tries to bomb train station anyway. Got it!
he wasn't a criminal until he committed a crime.

and yes, people with family to rely on are less likely to be criminals.

simply compare the crime rate of cities to the surrounding areas.

So you're attempting to rationalize the idea that terrorists don't come here from Bangladesh, that it's more important to you that immigrant families "stay together", regardless of whether one of them is a terrorist, as well as your belief that Obama's immigration policies weren't responsible?

oh, I see

you want to build a wall around the country and pretend nothing bad will ever happen.

but I'll repeat and explain; Bang is not a hotbed of terrorists, that means it could happen under trump since it's not on his ban list.
No one has ever mentioned building a wall around this country. What a pathetic liar you are. And yet the Bangladesh bomber bombed. Perhaps you can set him up a go fund me account?
2fe5a8492744d1eaf87a975085dbbfdf.jpg

So what if he came here illegally and decided to hide in one of our many sanctuary cities???
"what if" as a response is childish.

Childish to point out how the Democrats are abetting illegals to come here in the first place?
subject changes are what leftists do when they can't keep up.

so yea, childish

oh, I see

I suspect it will be added now. Interesting to note: Bangladesh is also one of 17 countries which forbid Israeli passport holders from entering. if they can keep out the Jews who aren't traveling abroad to commit terrorist acts, why can't we keep out those who are?

But whether they're on the list or not, President Trump wants to end the chain migration and DACA. Had those policies not been in effect, the shithead wouldn't have been allowed into this country.

it's also interesting to note, that this thread isn't a hotbed of liberals swarming to defend Obama, chain migration, and DACA. Maybe they're starting to get it.

LOL! Criminals need their family. Bangladesh not a hot bed. Guy tries to bomb train station anyway. Got it!

Wow, you are a hoot, aren't you? I bet you think Adolf Hitler wasn't a bad guy until he exterminated 6 million Jews. He even liked to paint and had a doggie, ate nothing but health food, and didn't smoke cigarettes.

If he only hadn't killed all those Jews.

We heard and still hear this same laughable bullshit about Bush and 9/11. Cons refuse to believe HE bore responsibility for the safety and security of the country after being in office for 9 months.

Yet somehow Trump is responsible for the miniscule gains of the stock market and Obama's continued job growth.

When you fill out the member request form to be a conservative you must check the box marked 'schizophrenia' or you don't qualify.
Deflectacons are so easy to trigger. All yu gotta do is tell them the truth and they start spinning and spinning and spinning.

Heard on Mark Levin that this Chain Migration crap got rammed thru with the "Great Society" programs. Pushed along by a Kennedy in 1964......less Euro immigrants......more African....Asian etc.

None of the useless Politicians has even tried to change it all these years. Until Trump brought it up.

So what if he came here illegally and decided to hide in one of our many sanctuary cities???

Childish to point out how the Democrats are abetting illegals to come here in the first place?

so yea, childish

I don't see much of a change in subject. We are talking about people here from other countries, aren't we???

You do not really even know what chain migration is, do you? :haha:

A hint for you, it has nothing to do with DACA!

Wow, you are a hoot, aren't you? I bet you think Adolf Hitler wasn't a bad guy until he exterminated 6 million Jews. He even liked to paint and had a doggie, ate nothing but health food, and didn't smoke cigarettes.

If he only hadn't killed all those Jews.
th

you lose the internet

so yea, childish

I don't see much of a change in subject. We are talking about people here from other countries, aren't we???
No.

Holy hypocrisy!

You don’t want chain immigration and you don’t want lottery immigration What’s left !? Those are the two options !

Holy hypocrisy!

You don’t want chain immigration and you don’t want lottery immigration What’s left !? Those are the two options !
No it's not.

What’s left ? Refugees ? Special skills ? They are just versions of lottery or chain.
hows about normal immigration?

no victim class
no special needs

you come and earn your spot like most of our families did.

Holy hypocrisy!

No it's not.

What’s left ? Refugees ? Special skills ? They are just versions of lottery or chain.

no victim class
no special needs

What is your definition of “normal”? Bringing in Family members has always been the normal way.

Holy hypocrisy!

No it's not.

no victim class
no special needs

What is your definition of “normal”? Bringing in Family members has always been the normal way.
good lord

He got special treatment b/c he had family here, he didn't just come on his own.

why do you need this explained?

Forum List

Back