Obama's Legacy Is coming Into the Light

I'm not sure just what you're asking about those emails. Having said that, Hillary shouldn't have been receiving
classified emails on her private server. Or, sending them herself to her private server.

I agree . But it’s not the worst thing in the world . Even Comey did the same .

And technically, isn’t the email sender the one who should get in trouble ? They knowingly sent classified info to an outside email .

They’d kick my ass at may job if I sent internal crap outside the company network .

The one who sent the e-mails to external servers was Hillary. She forwarded them to herself. How would someone sending her an e-mail know she forwarded them to an unsecure server

That makes no sense . Why would she do that?

And IF She did that, then she destroyed nothing because it’s all on the sec of state server .
:rolleyes-41: Not sure you understand

Hey. I’m no IT guy but I know a little . Media coverage never got into the details .

The “crime” she is accused of is that she destroyed gov emails . How did she do that ?

She was accused of that and also exposing government secrets.

As for destroying the government e-mails. She was also conducting official business from her private e-mail account. Freedom of Information Act requires that those records are preserved, and she deleted them. No one is saying she deleted the ones on government servers which are preserved automatically to comply with the law.

You are catching on to that she committed multiple crimes, not just one

I'm not sure just what you're asking about those emails. Having said that, Hillary shouldn't have been receiving
classified emails on her private server. Or, sending them herself to her private server.

I agree . But it’s not the worst thing in the world . Even Comey did the same .

And technically, isn’t the email sender the one who should get in trouble ? They knowingly sent classified info to an outside email .

They’d kick my ass at may job if I sent internal crap outside the company network .

The one who sent the e-mails to external servers was Hillary. She forwarded them to herself. How would someone sending her an e-mail know she forwarded them to an unsecure server

That makes no sense . Why would she do that?

And IF She did that, then she destroyed nothing because it’s all on the sec of state server .
:rolleyes-41: Not sure you understand

Hey. I’m no IT guy but I know a little . Media coverage never got into the details .

The “crime” she is accused of is that she destroyed gov emails . How did she do that ?
She's been accused of a crime finally ? Well butter the cornbread the country is finally taking back over the nursery or daycare again. Trying to change a nation against it's will like the left and the republi-crats have attempted to do for so long now, should also be a serious crime against the Constitution, this nation, and against it's citizens just as well.

Still might be that (the nation), is to far gone already. It has done things in so many stupid or very scheming ways that it's amazing really. :cuckoo:
Hinesight is 20/20 they say. Hope the nation is learning instead of regressing or worse going along just to get along. When have Americans went along just to get along in the world ? That has become a problem that American's have developed, and it needs to change.

It seems with all news coming out of Washington DC that Obama's legacy is being reshaped daily.
Historians will look at this administration far differently than had Hillary won the election. So much
would have remained in the dark.
Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

Yes, Hillary would have buried Obama's crimes and corruption in Hoffa's tomb

What crimes? What corruption?
syriusly? Might want to bone up over the last couple of weeks.

I am thinking that those who so easily cry 'crimes and corruption' should offer more substance than their Dear Leader when he makes his claims.

What crimes?

What corruption?

Hillary is not popular anywhere, but Obama is highly popular in Iran

And Trump is highly popular in North Korea.

His new best buddy told everyone to like Trump.
North Korea is destroying testing facilities and coming to the table, what is Iran doing other than spending those billions to create havoc and chaos in the world ??? Big difference right, but you knew that didn't you ? Gotta throw them cheap shots every chance you get right ?

North Korea is destroying testing facilities and coming to the table, what is Iran doing other than spending those billions to create havoc and chaos in the world ??? Big difference right, but you knew that didn't you ? Gotta throw them cheap shots every chance you get right ?

North Korea has nuclear weapons and missiles to deliver them on. They have what wanted.
You are celebrating because NK has closed the barn door after the horses got out.

Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons and at the moment- despite Trump has still pledged not to develop them per the Iranian agreement.

Don't get me wrong- I hope that Trump gets anything close to what was achieved with Iran. He still may and I will applaud it if it happens.

North Korea has nuclear weapons and missiles to deliver them on. They have what wanted.
You are celebrating because NK has closed the barn door after the horses got out.

Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons and at the moment- despite Trump has still pledged not to develop them per the Iranian agreement.

Don't get me wrong- I hope that Trump gets anything close to what was achieved with Iran. He still may and I will applaud it if it happens.
How do you know what Iran has or doesn't have ? Because Obama told you so ???? ..... Let's just hope the Israeli Intel keeps a close eye on them Iranian cats in the near future.

It seems with all news coming out of Washington DC that Obama's legacy is being reshaped daily.
Historians will look at this administration far differently than had Hillary won the election. So much
would have remained in the dark.
Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

Lol!

The fbi ruined Hillary’s run. They were bias for trump ! They probably thought he would be easier to control than Hillary .

Biased for Trump, have you been watching the IG report hearing, if you haven’t then you really should!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back