Obama's KILLIN 'Em In New Hampshire w/His Speech

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
General message is, "We're moving on, without Congress to help you."

Again, Obama hasn't even BEGUN to campaign.

When he opens his mouth to campaign and lists all the things HE'S done to help the country and the the things the Republicans have done to NOT help the country.

It's a wrap.

Romney won't know what hit him when he comes to from that blow he's about to get.

I can't wait.

Obama's finally calling out the Republicans by name.

However, being the nice guy that he is, he 's still willing to give them another chance.

He quipped, "in the spirit of Thanksgiving" during the speech.

Killer line.

When he opens his mouth to campaign and lists all the things HE'S done to help the country and the the things the Republicans have done to NOT help the country.

It's a wrap.

Romney won't know what hit him when he comes to from that blow he's about to get.

I can't wait.

So he's lying and blaming republicans? That's all he ever does. Hasn't even BEGUN to campaign? That's all he has ever done. Im very over Obama.

However, being the nice guy that he is, he 's still willing to give them another chance.

Killer line.

When the Reps start calling you "irrelevant", the Dems start kicking butt. :clap2:

Killer line.

Thanks for the updates.

You going to give us a blow-by-blow of his concession speech too?

All the things Obama's done to help the country:

Downgraded Credit
Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Nationalized 2 Car companies
Record foreclosures
Fannie and Freddie still billions in the Red
ObamaCare
FinReg
Jon "I stole $1.2 Billion" Corzine write the Failed Stimulus

Not bad, Barry. Not bad at all

The obama theme song will be stuck in the middle.

One the one side, OWS hecklers. On the other, Romney is running clips of obama speeches. A tactic obama claims is just soooooo unfair!

He has to shore up his base of criminals so he pardoned a few drug dealers and a jewel thief.

All the things Obama's done to help the country:

Downgraded Credit
Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Nationalized 2 Car companies
Record foreclosures
Fannie and Freddie still billions in the Red
ObamaCare
FinReg
Jon "I stole $1.2 Billion" Corzine write the Failed Stimulus

Not bad, Barry. Not bad at all

And there may be another downgrade...2 in one year! There's NEVER been another president so accomplished! lol! And i know....i'll get hit now with it's all the Republicans/Tea Party's fault. I'll call bullshit right now. None of them want to give up and give in to the other side. The republicans know we need much higher cuts in spending, the dems won't give up their spending. They won't agree to lower taxes, that's only going to cut into their spending more. Obama needs to step up and make a decision, but he won't. If he does, then whatever the outcome is, it's his to own. He wants the blame put on the republicans for whatever happens.

Nope. I lived in NH for 20 plus years.

These folks are independent as hell. The State motto is "Live Free or Die".

I've talked to some of my Buds in NH recently. Some of em voted for Barry. According to them it ain't happenin a second time. I guess they know a sucky POTUS when they see em.

Kinda gotta wonder just how much traction Barry thinks he'll get in the Granite State??

I'd be willing to bet it won't be a hell of a lot.

There are some leftist 'extremists', like Marc, who would applaud him if he read out his laundry list (with the support of a teleprompter).

I find that funny.

Apparently, not "killing" all of 'em... Not a hit with the Fleabaggers....:lol:

Protesters disrupt Obama N.H. speech - Washington Times

That was a great moment. He patiently and respectfully listened to them. Let them protest. Didn't kick them out, then proceeded once they quited down, which they did shortly thereafter and continued to address them and their needs in the speech.

Those same protesters were amongst those applauding by the time he finished.

Perfect handling of that situation.

You just can't hold him down.

:thup:

That was a great moment. He patiently and respectfully listened to them. Let them protest. Didn't kick them out, then proceeded once they quited down, which they did shortly thereafter and continued to address them and their needs in the speech.

Really? the ten protesters that were protesting who knows what were really clapping at the end? Really?

Yea, that wasn't a set up or anything.

:lol::lol:

I have some land in Florida that you might be interested in. Or a bridge in London. :lol:

It's a wrap.

I can't wait.

Obama has to take the gloves off and highlight point by point what Republicans have done to this country with their political temper tantrum

I'm sure you can back up that claim, right?

Forum List

Back