Obama's KILLIN 'Em In New Hampshire w/His Speech

Your lack of political conviction is underwhelming. Have you ever been enthusiastic over anyone in your life? Ever voted Democratic? Other than your usual "I hate everyone".....is there anyone you like?

It's a game, a myth, a farce, a mask. She's clearly a very fragile individual, racked, ravaged and paralyzed by insecurity. So much so that she has to play a role online just to be able to function.

She's stated time and again how much she despises the left and how she would ALWAYS vote a RWer over a LWer. She's said as much. Thus, as you already knew, she's a liar.

Your lack of political conviction is underwhelming. Have you ever been enthusiastic over anyone in your life? Ever voted Democratic? Other than your usual "I hate everyone".....is there anyone you like?

It's a game, a myth, a farce, a mask. She's clearly a very fragile individual, racked, ravaged and paralyzed by insecurity. So much so that she has to play a role online just to be able to function.

She's stated time and again how much she despises the left and how she would ALWAYS vote a RWer over a LWer. She's said as much. Thus, as you already knew, she's a liar.

I think you are mistaken about Valley Gir.........I mean Cali Girl

She has a masters degree from Oxford University and is a successfully published writer. She spends her spare time helping the homeless and teaching the illiterate to read. She is surrounded by powerful and influential friends who adore her. These friends have unique insight into political and economic global affairs so that California Girl does not have to rely on the corrupt media for information

If you have ever seen those Dos Equis commercials on the most interesting man in the world, well......California Girl is the most interesting woman in the world

Last edited:

She has a masters degree from Oxford University and is a successfully published writer. She spends her spare time helping the homeless and teaching the illiterate to read. She is surrounded by powerful and influential friends who adore her. These friends have unique insight into political and economic global affairs so that California Girl does not have to rely on the corrupt media for information

If you have ever seen those Dos Equis commercials on the most interesting man in the world, well......California Girl is the most interesting woman in the world
What you're describing is a compulsive and pathological liar.

My cousin has an acquaintance that's one of those. If someone says they work at a morgue, he'll say he worked as a professional mortician for 5 years when he was in his young 20s. If another person mentions that they are private detective...this individual will have concocted a very elaborate and quite believable tale of his own P.I. escapades "back in Florida". Whatever anyone says they do, or have done, like go spelunking in the everglades or whatever, this guy will have an elaborate story to "top that." The bad part is, they are quite believable as they are fairly detailed. Dude's a pathological liar, just like KalifornaGurl.

My cousin has an acquaintance that's one of those. If someone says they work at a morgue, he'll say he worked as a professional mortician for 5 years when he was in his young 20s. If another person mentions that they are private detective...this individual will have concocted a very elaborate and quite believable tale of his own P.I. escapades "back in Florida". Whatever anyone says they do, or have done, like go spelunking in the everglades or whatever, this guy will have an elaborate story to "top that." The bad part is, they are quite believable as they are fairly detailed. Dude's a pathological liar, just like KalifornaGurl.

my cousin knows two of them...
:eusa_whistle:

Actually, I'm equally as mocking of the moronic right when required. Just because I'm a Conservative does not mean I respect the GOP any more than the Dems. The problem is that there are too many idiots on both sides who cannot see past what you are spoon fed. I actually feel quite sorry for you.... but that doesn't stop me being pissed at both sides and your willful destruction of this country for your petty fucking bullshit politics.

I don't do 'hate', nor do I do 'enthusiasm' when it comes to politicians. In my view, anyone who trusts any politician is an idiot. My political convictions are based on policies, not personalities. I'm not stupid enough to vote for someone because I like him. I leave that behavior to those who lack the capacity to think for themselves.

Frankly, this hero worship of Obama creeps me out more than a tad. Stupidity always makes me nervous.... stupid people can be dangerous in large groups.

Now see, I view this type of apathy regarding parties as noncommittal. It's as if you want to simply take pot shots at everyone. You can't choose because you always want to be right.

If you never commit, you will never be wrong.

There are politicians out there that can be trusted, I've just not found many Republicans. Their antics lately are proving my theory to be correct.

General message is, "We're moving on, without Congress to help you."

Again, Obama hasn't even BEGUN to campaign.

When he opens his mouth to campaign and lists all the things HE'S done to help the country and the the things the Republicans have done to NOT help the country.

It's a wrap.

Romney won't know what hit him when he comes to from that blow he's about to get.

I can't wait.

Obama has to take the gloves off and highlight point by point what Republicans have done to this country with their political temper tantrum

At least you admit the Democratics are incapable of accomplishing anything whatsoever, even when holding majoities in the House,Senate, and the Presidency... Took you a while to figure that out, but at least now you admit it...

na, they'll just go on IGNORING that fact..

Obama has to take the gloves off and highlight point by point what Republicans have done to this country with their political temper tantrum

At least you admit the Democratics are incapable of accomplishing anything whatsoever, even when holding majoities in the House,Senate, and the Presidency... Took you a while to figure that out, but at least now you admit it...

The fact that Republicans have obstructed the operations of Congress?

No, that has not been ignored

hahahaha, too bad for you all..... they are DOING what they were ELECTED in 2010 to do...
putting a boot on the neck of the destructive Obama and his comrades in Arms from doing US citizens ANY MORE DAMAGE.

but you all can cry us a river..

General message is, "We're moving on, without Congress to help you."

Again, Obama hasn't even BEGUN to campaign.

When he opens his mouth to campaign and lists all the things HE'S done to help the country and the the things the Republicans have done to NOT help the country.

It's a wrap.

Romney won't know what hit him when he comes to from that blow he's about to get.

I can't wait.

Yes arming the drug cartels and letting go those guilty of accessory to murder is a dem party favorite. Party before country.

hahahaha, too bad for you all..... they are DOING what they were ELECTED in 2010 to do...
putting a boot on the neck of the destructive Obama and his comrades in Arms from doing US citizens ANY MORE DAMAGE.

Good analogy, they have put a boot on the neck of Congress to prevent them from doing anything to help millions of Americans who are struggling......all to appease some Tea Baggers

Good analogy, they have put a boot on the neck of Congress to prevent them from doing anything to help millions of Americans who are struggling......all to appease some Teabaggers

MILLIONS of Americans DON'T WANT the help of Government..ONLY you whiny assed people who think you can't MAKE it without BLEEDING TAXPAYERS through your beloved GUBERMENT being your sugar daddies. GO HELP YOURSELVES...losers

Last edited:

Good analogy, they have put a boot on the neck of Congress to prevent them from doing anything to help millions of Americans who are struggling......all to appease some Teabaggers

MILLIONS of Americans DON'T WANT the help of Government..ONLY you whiny assed people who think you can't MAKE it without BLEEDING TAXPAYERS through your beloved GUBERMENT being your sugar daddies. GO HELP YOURSELVES...losers

EVERYONE gets help from the government whether you realize it or not

EVERYONE gets help from the government whether you realize it or not

:rolleyes:

That's what they were elected to do. So it can't come as a surprise.

The T-baggers are gonna get kicked out on their rumps and it's going to be a pleasure to see.

I can't wait until the American People gives these bastards a resounding...

GTFOH!!!!

KickButt.gif

The TEa baggers are gonna get kicked out on their rumps and it's going to be a pleasure to see.

I can't wait until the American People gives these bastards a resounding...

GTFOH!!!!

KickButt.gif

You mean like how the people KICKED them out in 2010? oh wait a minute...that was THE DEMOCRAT PARTY..
And how the people now give the Obama and his comrades in arms a low 40% approval rating IN JUST THREE YEARS..
I suppose you can always dream..:lol:

Last edited:

But this is the interweb...

You are free to create any persona you wish. You can even be a sewer worker

Democrats are giving every indication of scrapping democracy (ha ha) and rejecting the outcome of the next election.

But this is the interweb...

You are free to create any persona you wish. You can even be a sewer worker
Bwahahahahahahaha.....!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back