Obamas Kenyan Grandmother Says Again: "even the US President passed through my hands"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
That's right. She let it slip again in a interview after she was given a Honorary Doctors Degree in Kenya. Last week we had the Chief Elections Officer in Hawaii come out after his confidentiality clause ended and said Obama was not born in Hawaii and then we had Obamas wife Michelle caught saying he originated in Kenya which basically means he was born there after a minister in the Kenyan Assembly said he was born there as well. It is apparent that the evidence is overwhelming that he was born in Africa and that he is NOT a natural born citizen born on US Soil. I don't think his grandmother would lie about this at all and most would know where their grandson was born, especially if she held him as a baby.

Daily Nation:- Provincial|Obama?s grandmother throws party

A day after being awarded an honorary doctorate by a local university US President Barrack Obama’s grandmother hosted a party at her Kogelo home in Siaya on Tuesday.

Two bulls, three sheep and four goats were slaughtered for the many visitors who trooped to the home to congratulate the 88-year-old grandmother for the honour.

Mama Sarah Obama was awarded a honorary Doctor of Letters by the Great Lakes University of Kisumu on Monday for her role in helping widows and orphans at her Kogelo village.

A similar feast had been organised after Mr Obama ascended to the White House.

The day is now marked with cultural activities annually.

Mama Sarah appealed to the public to dedicate their time and effort to ensuring that they take care of orphans and the vulnerable people in the society.

“This is a show of blessing from God, since I have always dedicated my time to tend to the orphans. Even the US president passed through my hands,” added the grandmother.

Last edited:
That's right. She let it slip again in a interview after she was given a Honorary Doctors Degree in Kenya. Last week we had the Chief Elections Officer in Hawaii come out after his confidentiality clause ended and said Obama was not born in Hawaii and then we had Obamas wife Michelle caught saying he originated in Kenya which basically means he was born there after a minister in the Kenyan Assembly said he was born there as well. It is apparent that the evidence is overwhelming that he was born in Africa and that he is NOT a natural born citizen born on US Soil. I don't think his grandmother would lie about this at all and most would know where their grandson was born, especially if she held him as a baby.

Daily Nation:- Provincial|Obama?s grandmother throws party

A day after being awarded an honorary doctorate by a local university US President Barrack Obama’s grandmother hosted a party at her Kogelo home in Siaya on Tuesday.

Two bulls, three sheep and four goats were slaughtered for the many visitors who trooped to the home to congratulate the 88-year-old grandmother for the honour.

Mama Sarah Obama was awarded a honorary Doctor of Letters by the Great Lakes University of Kisumu on Monday for her role in helping widows and orphans at her Kogelo village.

A similar feast had been organised after Mr Obama ascended to the White House.

The day is now marked with cultural activities annually.

Mama Sarah appealed to the public to dedicate their time and effort to ensuring that they take care of orphans and the vulnerable people in the society.

“This is a show of blessing from God, since I have always dedicated my time to tend to the orphans. Even the US president passed through my hands,” added the grandmother.

he has a valid CoLB from the State of Hawaii, now its up to you to prove that is false or call into question EVERY State of Hawaii issued CoLB

I blame Bush for this, he should have made Obama birthday a holiday to commemorate the first time a foreign born national was elected to US Senate

I don't mind being called a "Crazy Birther" anymore. Too much of this guy's past is just way too murky. Something is wrong with this picture and i know i'm not the only one who sees this. His increasingly Anti-American policies are forcing me to be open to the possibility that he is a New World Order Anti-American foreign plant. Suing his fellow Americans in Arizona on behalf of a foreign Government and Illegals was the tipping point for me. That's where i'm leaning at this point anyway.

Forum List

Back