Obama's job growth were part-time jobs...partially due to Obamacare!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

6,855 IS in thousands. That converts to 6,855,000.

Here, take a look at total nonfarm employed....

The BLS shows there are currently 152383 employed. Like the numbers you posted, that's in thousands.

So do you think there are only 152,383 people working in the U.S.? Or is it 152,383,000?

Now cease with your mind-numbing stupidity.
The estimates in this report were obtained from the Current Population Survey (CPS), a national monthly sample survey of approximately 60,000 eligible households that provides a wide range of information on the labor force, employment, and unemployment. Earnings data are collected from one-fourth of the CPS monthly sample. The survey is conducted for the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) by the U.S. Census Bureau, using a scientifically selected national sample with coverage in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Bitch, it's just like polls
Why not just answer the question? What are you so afraid of?

The BLS shows there are 152383 people employed...

Do you think there are only 152,383 people working in the U.S.? Or is it 152,383,000?
I think it is 152,383,000
152,383 million
"I think it is 152,383,000"

That's correct. 152383 in thousands is 152,383,000. Do you see now why you look like such an idiot by not understanding 6855 in thousands is 6,855,000?

"152,383 million"

LOLOL

That would be 152,383,000,000. :eusa_doh:

Poor thing, bless your heart. You still don't get it.
I wrote 152,383 million
after I wrote 'I think it is 152,383,000'
to state how I read 152,383,000

I'm sorry but, even after researching this further
I'm just completely stumped

152,383 in thousands being 152,383,000,
is that equivalent to 152 million 383 thousand

WTF...this is driving me crazy

I know there are more than 152,383 people working
but, the figures they pull from that I assumed were...
'for every 152,383 people, xxxx are white
then from that figure, xxx white men, xxx white women'

Well, even though you're calling me an idiot
and everything else, I do appreciate you
trying to help me understand too, nonetheless

Funny...if this exchange was taking place between Trump and I,
you would be bashing him if he was responding to me
in a similar manner as you and ed have

I dish it out, I can take it
It's simple, the figures the BLS publishes is in thousands. That means all you have to do is take their numbers and multiply them by one thousand.

152,383 million
Wrong again!
For your bottom number to match your top, it should be 152.383 million.
Your bottom number is actually 152,383,000,000 as you wrote it.
Let's try this...I am trying to understand but, even after googling this
I DON'T GET IT AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY

What exactly is 'number in thousands' representing
If I have a million dollars, isn't that 1,000,000.00

The difference is , & .
If you want to represent 1,000,000 in thousands, you divide 1,000,000 by 1,000.

The estimates in this report were obtained from the Current Population Survey (CPS), a national monthly sample survey of approximately 60,000 eligible households that provides a wide range of information on the labor force, employment, and unemployment. Earnings data are collected from one-fourth of the CPS monthly sample. The survey is conducted for the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) by the U.S. Census Bureau, using a scientifically selected national sample with coverage in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Do you think there are only 152,383 people working in the U.S.? Or is it 152,383,000?
152,383 million

That's correct. 152383 in thousands is 152,383,000. Do you see now why you look like such an idiot by not understanding 6855 in thousands is 6,855,000?

"152,383 million"

LOLOL

I wrote 152,383 million

It's simple, the figures the BLS publishes is in thousands. That means all you have to do is take their numbers and multiply them by one thousand.
I read that...what is the purpose of that

152,383 million
Wrong again!
For your bottom number to match your top, it should be 152.383 million.
Your bottom number is actually 152,383,000,000 as you wrote it.
Let's try this...I am trying to understand but, even after googling this
I DON'T GET IT AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY

If I have a million dollars, isn't that 1,000,000.00

The difference is , & .
If you want to represent 1,000,000 in thousands, you divide 1,000,000 by 1,000.
Why represent a million in thousands
What is the purpose of that
It's not like the bottom line changes...right

WTF, I am so fucking confused

Even though it states 'number in thousands'
it is read, represents millions, right

LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

6,855 IS in thousands. That converts to 6,855,000.

Here, take a look at total nonfarm employed....

The BLS shows there are currently 152383 employed. Like the numbers you posted, that's in thousands.

So do you think there are only 152,383 people working in the U.S.? Or is it 152,383,000?

Now cease with your mind-numbing stupidity.

152,383 million

"152,383 million"

LOLOL

I wrote 152,383 million

Convention is when you want 152 million and 383,000 that you write 152.383 million, or 152,383 thousands, or 152,383,000.
NOTE it is 152.(point)383 million, i.e. 152 million and .383 million or 383,000.
Make sense?

152,383 million

"152,383 million"

LOLOL

I wrote 152,383 million

Convention is when you want 152 million and 383,000 that you write 152.383 million, or 152,383 thousands, or 152,383,000.
NOTE it is 152.(point)383 million, i.e. 152 million and .383 million or 383,000.
Make sense?
Nope

It represents the number of thousands each number in the chart represents. So if the number in the chart is 1, that means 1,000 and if the number in the chart is 50 that is 50,000. It is a kind of shorthand for charts to simplify the numbers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Thanks
Admits 94% Of All New Jobs Under Obama Were Part-Time
How many times are you worthless lying scum POS right-wingers going to mindlessly parrot this LIE?????
As you well know PT jobs for economic reasons went DOWN after the passage of the PPACA!!!!!

And how many times do honest people like ME who put the links and substantiation have to contend with people like YOU that state your own personal, subjective and total ignorant comments? PLEASE provide PROOF as I did to back up my statements. WHERE is your PROOF!!!
You have NO proof of anything only OPINIONS by biased hacks! And you know it. There is no data that supports your lies, the actual data shows that PT jobs for economic reasons, and the PPACA would be such an economic reason as your lying sources claim, DECREASED since the law was passed. And the data is easy to find, so there is no excuse for your sources lies, since the BLS specifically tracks PT jobs for economic reasons every month and reports it every month!!!!!

When the PPACA passed in March 2010 there were 9,126,000 working PT for economic reasons, when Obama left office it was down to 5,664,000. It is now 4,111,000
Here is the link to the BLS data:
Table A-8. Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status
Scroll down to PERSONS AT WORK PART TIME,
select Part time for economic reasons seasonally adjusted and then scroll down further and click on "retrieve data."

Here are the "biased hacks" Fast forward 6 years, when a report by Harvard and Princeton economists Lawrence Katz and Alan Krueger
YOU depended on BLS data and that was the problem as these economists who have considerable more expertise then you have came to the conclusion based
on more intensive studies. In their study, the duo show that from 2005 to 2015, the proportion of Americans workers engaged in what they refer to as “alternative work” soared during the Obama era, from 10.7% in 2005 to 15.8% in 2015.

Nevertheless, we impose the BLS’s classification hierarchy in our analysis below to make the results are as
The survey was conducted online between October 19, 2015 and November 4, 2015. A total of 6,028 subjects were invited to fill out the questionnaire, and a total of 3,850 completed the questionnaire, for a response rate of 63.9 percent

The rise in alternative work arrangements evident in Table 2, especially the increase in the share of workers who indicated that they were “working or self-employed as an independent contractor, an independent consultant, or a freelance worker” from 6.9 percent in 2005 to 8.4 percent in 2015 is a stark contrast to the declining trend in the share of employees who indicate that they are self-employed based on published CPS data.
https://dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf
The problem is you didn't do enough thorough research as is wont with less educated people evidently like YOU!

Survey Finds that 41 Percent of Small Business Owners Have Frozen Hiring Because of Obamacare
Survey Finds that 41 Percent of Small Business Owners Have Frozen Hiring Because of Obamacare
Forty-one percent of the businesses surveyed have frozen hiring because of the health-care law known as Obamacare.
And almost one-fifth—19 percent— answered "yes" when asked if they had "reduced the number of employees you have in your business as a specific result of the Affordable Care Act."
The poll was taken by 603 owners whose businesses have under $20 million in annual sales.
Another 38 percent of the small business owners said they "have pulled back on their plans to grow their business" because of Obamacare.

Add the 38% to the 41% you come up with nearly 80% of small business owners said
they pulled back on hiring.
Then how did unemployment get to 3.5 percent?

• Thanks
I can back up the OP with another article from investing.com WHILE OBAMA WAS STILL IN OFFICE:

Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

A study done by economists at Harvard and Princeton agree that 95% of Obamajobs were part time or short-term contract work.

And lets not forget Obama's "shovel ready jobs" that never existed and his "green jobs" deal that he shoved billions into and those companies all went under. Telling us to get used to 1% GDP? Obama ran on saying he could turn the economy around. Instead he presided over the slowest economic recovery in the history of our nation. But he was half-black, he had that going for him.Oh yea, remember Obama asking where the magic wand was that was going to bring all these manufacturing jobs back?

Well Obama I can tell you where the magic wand is. In the White House.
Lying deplorable human scum, you've already been schooled after telling this lie, so why do you repeat it??

Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

So your proof that I'm wrong is a link to your own reply in another thread that provides absolutely no proof? Just your opinion? A bunch of made up numbers with absolutely no link to a source?

And you call me lying scum you stupid sack of shit.

Back up your bullshit or retract. Backing up your bullshit with more of your bullshit isn't considered backing up your bullshit, dumbfuck.

Last edited:
I can back up the OP with another article from investing.com WHILE OBAMA WAS STILL IN OFFICE:

Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

A study done by economists at Harvard and Princeton agree that 95% of Obamajobs were part time or short-term contract work.

And lets not forget Obama's "shovel ready jobs" that never existed and his "green jobs" deal that he shoved billions into and those companies all went under. Telling us to get used to 1% GDP? Obama ran on saying he could turn the economy around. Instead he presided over the slowest economic recovery in the history of our nation. But he was half-black, he had that going for him.Oh yea, remember Obama asking where the magic wand was that was going to bring all these manufacturing jobs back?

Well Obama I can tell you where the magic wand is. In the White House.
Lying deplorable human scum, you've already been schooled after telling this lie, so why do you repeat it??

Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

So your proof that I'm wrong is a link to your own reply in another thread that provides absolutely no proof? Just your opinion? A bunch of made up numbers with absolutely no link to a source?

And you call me lying scum you stupid sack of shit.

Back up your bullshit or retract. Backing up your bullshit with more of your bullshit isn't considered backing up your bullshit, dumbfuck.
It's not opinion, dumbfuck. It ess already shown on this thread the study covered the years 2005-2015, not the Obama years, which spanned from 2009-2016. It was also shown on this thread that part time jobs skyrocketed in 2008 through the end of Bush's Great Recession. And of course, I had already informed you of that last time you tried telling this lie.

I don't know about PT jobs....

But I do know the economy took forever to get rolling under Obama.

It has been smoking hot since Trump took over.

Obama sucked.
That's because Trump was handed a growing economy as opposed to the dead one Obama revived.

Obama didn't revive anything.

He was the reason it took so long to revive.

new-logo-300x80.png

However, a new study by the Economic Policy Institute shows that it was GOP obstructionism, not any policy failure by the Obama administration, that is responsible for the slowing-down of economic recovery. According to the report, the stall can be directly attributed to:

‘The lackluster pace of recovery on Republican-led budget cuts in 2011 following the row over the US debt ceiling, the unwillingness of local officials to spend money when Republicans in Congress were advocating cuts in spending, and the refusal to expand Medicaid in 19 states.’

Prestigious Study PROVES That Republicans Hold Blame For Sluggish Economy (STATS)

Obama sucked.
That's because Trump was handed a growing economy as opposed to the dead one Obama revived.

new-logo-300x80.png

However, a new study by the Economic Policy Institute shows that it was GOP obstructionism, not any policy failure by the Obama administration, that is responsible for the slowing-down of economic recovery. According to the report, the stall can be directly attributed to:

‘The lackluster pace of recovery on Republican-led budget cuts in 2011 following the row over the US debt ceiling, the unwillingness of local officials to spend money when Republicans in Congress were advocating cuts in spending, and the refusal to expand Medicaid in 19 states.’

Prestigious Study PROVES That Republicans Hold Blame For Sluggish Economy (STATS)

Try again.

Quoting a Keynsian economist study does nothing for your case.

I worked for a company that kept a billion out of circulation because of Obama.

Fuck off.

Obama sucked.

BULLSHIT!

I said the same thing whenever the asswipe spoke about the economy.

He knew nothing about it and his left wing shit-for-brains help didn't either.

Tramp IS a Keynsian!!!!!

Bullshit.
What do you think all of Tramp's deficit spending is??? CON$ervatism?

He does not toute velocity....one of the key horseshit features of Keynsian crap.

He is pushing for more revenue through an improved economy. That is not Keynsian. Keysnian thinks the government should spend more money. They are all about fucking private business.

Obama sucked.

new-logo-300x80.png

Try again.

I worked for a company that kept a billion out of circulation because of Obama.

Fuck off.

What you said was wrong. That's the way it is.

Forum List

Back