Obama's Gun Surprise: I Shoot 'All The Time'

Obama says he goes skeet shooting 'all the time' | White House News | Political News | Comcast

President Obama, who as a candidate once claimed some voters "cling" to guns and religion and has launched a renewed push for an assault-weapons ban, revealed a curious factoid in an interview with The New Republic -- he's an avid skeet shooter, apparently.

"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said.

:afro::Boom2:

What's your point?

I think he is trying to say that the sheet is sometimes very deep at Camp David.

obama says he goes skeet shooting 'all the time' | white house news | political news | comcast

president obama, who as a candidate once claimed some voters "cling" to guns and religion and has launched a renewed push for an assault-weapons ban, revealed a curious factoid in an interview with the new republic -- he's an avid skeet shooter, apparently.

"up at camp david, we do skeet shooting all the time," obama said.

:afro::boom2:

what's your point?

i think he is trying to say that the sheet is sometimes very deep at camp david.

lol

This from the guy whose only kept promise of twenty-five is to pass a "health care" plan.
IF he shoots skeet, I wonder what his hit score is. (1/25?)

maybe "all the time" was redefined recently to mean "never" and no one told us.

Or maybe once? I dunno but I sure don't believe it. Obama has proven to have no conscience when it comes to lying to further his politics. Lying is just another tool to be used.

Last edited:
Obama says he goes skeet shooting 'all the time' | White House News | Political News | Comcast

President Obama, who as a candidate once claimed some voters "cling" to guns and religion and has launched a renewed push for an assault-weapons ban, revealed a curious factoid in an interview with The New Republic -- he's an avid skeet shooter, apparently.

"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said.

:afro::Boom2:

If obama shoots skeet I have a 50 foot long dick.

Do you really think Moochel would let him near a gun, talk about a leftist fantasy.
You know if obama did go and shoot he would have mentioned it once or twice since 2008 just to show that he's like anyone else.
That's how obama does it. But not once has obama or anyone mentioned it.

They have pictures.

Or do they?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Z10aUmHNU]Carney Doesn't Know How Often Obama Has Been Skeet Shooting - YouTube[/ame]

GET TO DA CHOPTA!!

obama_gun.jpg

Forum List

Back