Obama's GREATEST mistake regarding Russian meddling in 2016

I'd like to hear from ONE honest right winger on here (if there is one) what he or she would have said had Obama in September or October of 2016 had a news conference stating that Putin was meddling in our elections and Putin was favoring Trump.....

Really, I'd love to hear what would have happened among the "I hate Obama and Clinton" cadre........

But,looking for an honest right winger is equivalent to Diogenes' quest.
Instead he told there was no way anyone could interfere with our elections. So do we put that down as another Obama lie?
He was talking about changing votes in the actual voting machines, which is impossible because they are not hooked up to the Internet, brainwashed functional moron LOL
Tell me, how did Putin get you to vote for Trump?

Putin reminded the voters about Hillary's corruption.

Bad Putin!!!
If DNC staffers bullshiting in emails is a crime...

Your version is how it was spun by your disgraceful GOP propaganda machine super duper...

my version?

Dont' remember having a 'version'.

guess you can't answer the question?
Like most dupes, you get only the GOP BS version. Also known as a strawman... The rest of the world nose the problem was Russians hacking the DNC and podesta emails and making a big deal out of nothing. Carried Non-Stop by our 24/7 365 political gabfests... And Russian social media garbage posts..
Even so it took Republican big mouth James Comey to wreck Hillary's election...

That was hillaryious!!!
Only if you are a GOP brainwashed functional moron like you LOL
that's why Democrats have lost over 1000 seats nationwide since the election of obama

I'd like to hear from ONE honest right winger on here (if there is one) what he or she would have said had Obama in September or October of 2016 had a news conference stating that Putin was meddling in our elections and Putin was favoring Trump.....

Really, I'd love to hear what would have happened among the "I hate Obama and Clinton" cadre........

But,looking for an honest right winger is equivalent to Diogenes' quest.
Instead he told there was no way anyone could interfere with our elections. So do we put that down as another Obama lie?
He was talking about changing votes in the actual voting machines, which is impossible because they are not hooked up to the Internet, brainwashed functional moron LOL

Bad Putin!!!

Bullshitting about corruption, eh comrade?

Bad Putin!!!

no corruption ever found on Hillary, super duper.

He was talking about changing votes in the actual voting machines,

is that what he said, or is that how it was interpreted?
Your version is how it was spun by your disgraceful GOP propaganda machine super duper...

my version?

Like most dupes, you get only the GOP BS version. Also known as a strawman... The rest of the world nose the problem was Russians hacking the DNC and podesta emails and making a big deal out of nothing. Carried Non-Stop by our 24/7 365 political gabfests... And Russian social media garbage posts..

What do either of those responses have to do with my question?

have you lost ALL contact with reality?

Bad Putin!!!

Hilarious!!!!

Tell me about her awesome cattle futures trading.

is that what he said, or is that how it was interpreted?

my version?

That's would be your problem like the gop's. The GOP has an alternate fact for everything. And it is all a conspiracy LOL AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH HHH...

my version?

That's would be your problem like the gop's. The GOP has an alternate fact for everything. And it is all a conspiracy LOL AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH HHH...

you have lost all contact with realty.

Bad Putin!!!

Hilarious!!!!

There was a lot of money being made and and she was not found indictable... Conspiracy Nut Job. In

my version?

You people actually believe in conspiracies everywhere. Our corrupt FBI and CIA and justice system LOL!

my version?

It's the GOP propaganda machine against every respected media in the world, super duper. You people are nuts and more than ignorant....

Putin is more of a patriotic American than the entire Hillary CULT summed together.

Thank you, Vlad, for showing us Col Tim Osman.... even as Hillary and others covered up his reality....

Vlad is a 911 Truther. That makes him more of a patriotic American than every single W supporter summed together as well.
OMG. Are you a masochist? Because Putin wants us destroyed.

Bad Putin!!!

Hilarious!!!!

There was a lot of money being made and and she was not found indictable... Conspiracy Nut Job. In

She wasn't indicted....you think that means she wasn't corrupt?

Hilarious!!!

The recent gas attack in Syria came under dubious circumstances. The motives were all wrong. Assad wants us to leave. Netanyahu wants us to stay. Assad could have murdered 1k people with machine guns and we'd still leave, since he has functional control over the battlefield. But a chem attack, even a small one that a fighter jet could deliver, that would keep the US there.... never mind those ISRAELI PLANES in the area at the time of the attack, or the fact that Putin immediately said that the chem came from an Israeli jet....

Forum List

Back