Obama's Grandmother Says He Was Born In Kenya

Cliff is just as good, if not better than, the NYT or the WP.

Says you, citing you. ANd you're gulliable enough that you accepted "Cliff from the Internet" literally just typing an accusation, backed by nothing.

You start with your conspiracy first. You ignore any source, no matter how much evidence supports it, if it contradicts you. You believe any source, no matter if they have nothing to back them, if it says what you want to believe.

You're an irrational person. That's why you citing you isn't a source. Its an excuse for one.

Says you, citing you. ANd you're gulliable enough that you accepted "Cliff from the Internet" literally just typing an accusation, backed by nothing.

You start with your conspiracy first. You ignore any source, no matter how much evidence supports it, if it contradicts you. You believe any source, no matter if they have nothing to back them, if it says what you want to believe.

You're an irrational person. That's why you citing you isn't a source. Its an excuse for one.
I am very rational. I am not stupid enough to believe Obama did one thing to strengthen this country. He systematically weakened it and weaponized the DOJ, the FBI, and the IRS against political opponents.

I am very rational. I am not stupid enough to believe Obama did one thing to strengthen this country. He systematically weakened it and weaponized the DOJ, the FBI, and the IRS against political opponents.

Bullshit, you're rational. Rational people don't believe the 2020 election was stolen when they themselves claim there's been no proof yet.

Bullshit, you're rational. Rational people don't believe the 2020 election was stolen when they themselves claim there's been no proof yet.
Oh yes rational people do. In fact it is irrational to think a sitting president received 12 million more votes than his first election and lost.

You're irrational 4 times over.

You invent a conspiracy before evidence to support it is even possible. Pushing a conspiracy without evidence is explicitly irrational, as your basis of argument is feeling and belief. Neither of which is actual evidence.

You ignore evidence that contradicts you. Any evidence. Any investigation, any audit, any official, any agency, any vote tally, any document, any ruling. The evidence contradicting you is legion. And you close your eyes to all of it. That's doubly irrational.

You cling to your conspiracies despite the lack of evidence. That's triple irrational.

And finally, you accept as credible anything that apes what you want to believe. Even if your primary source is 'Cliff from the Internet', backed by nothing. That's quadruple irrational.

You are an aggressively irrational person. Which is why you citing yourself is a meaningless standard.

Oh yes rational people do. In fact it is irrational to think a sitting president received 12 million more votes than his first election and lost.

Its irrational to conclude that 88 million is MORE that 74 million? Its irrational to conclude 304 is MORE than 232?

Thank you for once again demonstrating that you citing yourself is just meaningless gibberish.

You're irrational 4 times over.

You invent a conspiracy before evidence to support it is even possible. Pushing a conspiracy without evidence is explicitly irrational, as your basis of argument is feeling and belief. Neither of which is actual evidence.

You ignore evidence that contradicts you. Any evidence. Any investigation, any audit, any official, any agency, any vote tally, any document, any ruling. The evidence contradicting you is legion. And you close your eyes to all of it. That's doubly irrational.

You cling to your conspiracies despite the lack of evidence. That's triple irrational.

And finally, you accept as credible anything that apes what you want to believe. Even if your primary source is 'Cliff from the Internet', backed by nothing. That's quadruple irrational.

You are an aggressively irrational person. Which is why you citing yourself is a meaningless standard.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You are wasting your time.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You are wasting your time.

Oh, I know I can't use evidence to convince you. You have no use for evidence.

But you're not here to be convinced. You're here to demonstrate the absurdity of the process of conspiracy theorists.

And you are my first, best argument against the batshit you offer.

Oh, I know I can't use evidence to convince you. You have no use for evidence.

But you're not here to be convinced. You're here to demonstrate the absurdity of the process of conspiracy theorists.

And you are my first, best argument against the batshit you offer.
You have no evidence. You have the word of proven liars. That is basically all you have ever had.

You have no evidence. You have the word of proven liars. That is basically all you have ever had.

Still waiting, FruitLoops....

So what that Trump gained 12 million votes but lost? How is that proof Trump won the election given a) his opponent still got more votes; and b) the popular vote doesn't elect the president?

Still waiting, FruitLoops....

So what that Trump gained 12 million votes but lost? How is that proof Trump won the election given a) his opponent still got more votes; and b) the popular vote doesn't elect the president?
The history of presidential elections proves it. It also says someone who wins 19 out of 20 bellwether counties does not lose either.

That Obama was born in Hawaii? We have his birth certificate, affirmed by the State of Hawaii. That's prima facie in any court.

On the election? I have the election results, both popular vote and the electoral vote. That's prima facie in any court.

You're confused.

Forum List

Back