Obama's grades

You are shameless. You must have great command over your gag reflex...

Everything about Obama has been manufactured. He got a title of professor bestowed on him for being a guest lecturer.

He had TWO books written about himself when he hadn't done a damn thing important.

he's a fraud....that is why they won't release anything about him... how do you all like being played?

Yup, and Paul Revere was warning the British they wouldn't be taking our guns.

:eusa_hand:

The entire board has assured me that what happened when Romney was in high school and college is very old news, SO I figure Obama's grades are meaningless.

Thank you for helping me reach this conclusion. :thup:

Hmmm. Another liberal double standard? We had to hear about Quayles and Bush's grades from ya'll. It was argued even that they weren't qualified based on grades.

Personally, I don't care about Obama's grades. I already know he's an idiot. I just want the records released b/c it'll show that he was a foreign-aid student.

yea, I remember Quayle could not spell potato and man was that news :lol:

But the MSM was silent when Obama pronounced "corpsmen" as "corpse men." I wonder, how in the hell can anyone be an adult and not know how to pronounce this basic word? Obama is not the brilliant person the MSM has presented. He is below average in intelligence, and I judge him by his own words. My personal assessment is that more than half the people on this very forum are smarter than Barack. Those who think Obama is some kind of intellectual must have self-esteem issues.

When it comes to intelligence, Obama is below average; when it comes to oratory skills, Obama is way below average; when it comes to reading from a teleprompter, Obama is merely average; however, when it comes to the ability to lie with a straight face, he actually excels. That is his only talent.

Hmmm. Another liberal double standard? We had to hear about Quayles and Bush's grades from ya'll. It was argued even that they weren't qualified based on grades.

Personally, I don't care about Obama's grades. I already know he's an idiot. I just want the records released b/c it'll show that he was a foreign-aid student.

yea, I remember Quayle could not spell potato and man was that news :lol:

But the MSM was silent when Obama pronounced "corpsmen" as "corpse men." I wonder, how in the hell can anyone be an adult and not know how to pronounce this basic word? Obama is not the brilliant person the MSM has presented. He is below average in intelligence, and I judge him by his own words. My personal assessment is that more than half the people on this very forum are smarter than Barack. Those who think Obama is some kind of intellectual must have self-esteem issues.

When it comes to intelligence, Obama is below average; when it comes to oratory skills, Obama is way below average; when it comes to reading from a teleprompter, Obama is merely average; however, when it comes to the ability to lie with a straight face, he actually excels. That is his only talent.

It's ridiculous to suggest that Obama is 'below average intelligence'. He is most certainly above average... but he is by no stretch of the imagination the 'towering intellectual' that he was sold as.

Without a teleprompter, his speaking skills are no more than average. He is no 'great orator', but that's no big deal in itself.

What I find hard to take is the left's insistence that he is something exceptional. He is clearly not exceptional.

It's ridiculous to suggest that Obama is 'below average intelligence'. He is most certainly above average... but he is by no stretch of the imagination the 'towering intellectual' that he was sold as.

A towering intellectual would know to stay the fuck out of politics.

Then nobody here or in journalism is a 'towering intellectal'. So let's talk politics.

Forum List

Back