Obamas forget recession and jet to NYC for date night, dinner and a show

Good Gawd. 300 posts about a dinner date with his wife.

Get over it, Bush supporters! You got blown out in two elections in a row, and the republican-label has become such a laughing stock half the cons here are quick to point out "But, I'm not a republican!"/

another obama sheeple who believes obama can preach to the masses that going to vegas is bad, but it is ok for the messiah to hop on over to NY for a date night....

it is good to be king, especially amongst such blind sheep as yourself

more whining about a dinner date! :lol:

dude, you sound like a jilted teenage girl.

speaking of sheeple, the only reason you're feigning outrage over this, is because somebody at the RNC wrote a press release whining about dates, and ordering you to get upset about it. Otherwise, you never would have peeped up about this silliness at all.

which means you base your faux message board outrage, on what an RNC memo said. :lol:

talk about a tool!

Good Gawd. 300 posts about a dinner date with his wife.

Get over it, Bush supporters! You got blown out in two elections in a row, and the republican-label has become such a laughing stock half the cons here are quick to point out "But, I'm not a republican!"/

another obama sheeple who believes obama can preach to the masses that going to vegas is bad, but it is ok for the messiah to hop on over to NY for a date night....

speaking of sheeple, the only reason you're feigning outrage over this, is because somebody at the RNC wrote a press release whining about dates, and ordering you to get upset about it. Otherwise, you never would have peeped up about this silliness at all.

which means you base your faux message board outrage, on what an RNC memo said. :lol:

talk about a tool!

^ case in point ^

obama: ceo's that get bailout funds don't need to have retreats in las vegas, but since our country is in the worst economic crisis since the depression, i will take 3 planes and hop to NY for a DATE with my wife

that you don't see the hypocrisy in that shows you're nothing but a sheeple

talk about a tool!

^ case in point ^

obama: ceo's that get bailout funds don't need to have retreats in las vegas, but since our country is in the worst economic crisis since the depression, i will take 3 planes and hop to NY for a DATE with my wife

this whole brouhaha started because of an RNC press release.

That's the only reason you're faking outrage over it. AN RNC PRESS RELEASE.

You're a fucking tool dude. Worse that a puppet. You allow some dude who wrote a memo at the RNC to order you what to think.

fucking tool

talk about a tool!

^ case in point ^

You're a fucking tool dude. Worse that a puppet. You allow some dude who wrote a memo at the RNC to order you what to think.

fucking tool

Yes of course you would never parrot democratic talking points.

^ case in point ^

fucking tool

What's so funny is that you guys get so pissed off that it gets brought to the discussion table. Deep down you know it makes BO look bad and so you get your panties in a wad and start screaming about how insignificant it is. When it actuality, it's VERY significant. All the time we here from the messiah that we should cut back and not live such lavish lifestyles...but then on the same day that he acquires 60% of GM through bankruptcy, he takes the little mrs. out to her favorite restaurant and probably does some shoe shopping for the new 560 dollar tennies she's been wanting. I'm just curious...how much does it cost to fly AF1 to New York? Wasn't it somewhere around 350 K? Well, that's when they high jack it and do some phote ops over the statue of liberty. It is probably much higher when Michelle brings along her 30 attendants and BO brings along his body guards.

By the way...do you always refer to people as "dude" and "tool". What are you, 13?

fucking tool

What's so funny is that you guys get so pissed off that it gets brought to the discussion table. Deep down you know it makes BO look bad and so you get your panties in a wad and start screaming about how insignificant it is. When it actuality, it's VERY significant. All the time we here from the messiah that we should cut back and not live such lavish lifestyles...but then on the same day that he acquires 60% of GM through bankruptcy, he takes the little mrs. out to her favorite restaurant and probably does some shoe shopping for the new 560 dollar tennies she's been wanting. I'm just curious...how much does it cost to fly AF1 to New York? Wasn't it somewhere around 350 K? Well, that's when they high jack it and do some phote ops over the statue of liberty. It is probably much higher when Michelle brings along her 30 attendants and BO brings along his body guards.

By the way...do you always refer to people as "dude" and "tool". What are you, 13?

This is especially funny considering this statement....
Protestors Greet the President in Las Vegas - Political Punch
You can't get corporate jets. You can't go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayers' dime. There's got to be some accountability and some responsibility."

No they can't go to Vegas but I suppose NY city is fine.:cuckoo:

bottom liine:

No con here would have ever whined like a little girl, about a dinner date except for the fact that a partisan political organization - the RNC - released a press memo about it. You wouldn't have said a god damn thing about it, except for the fact a partisan political party issued a press release.

What a bunch of fucking tools. The RNC ordred you cons to fake outrage, and you took your orders like good little tools.

bottom liine:

No con here would have ever whined like a little girl, about a dinner date except for the fact that a partisan political organization - the RNC - released a press memo about it. You wouldn't have said a god damn thing about it, except for the fact a partisan political party issued a press release.

What a bunch of fucking tools. The RNC ordred you cons to fake outrage, and you took your orders like good little tools.

you're a bald face liar...i've never seen the release and immediately criticised obama when i read about it in the news. you just can't handle that you boy is a hypocrite, so you believe by blathering about RNC talking points that you will somehow convince others that this doesn't matter...it is a logical fallacy and flat out false.

typical of your p osts

Last edited:

Forum List

Back