Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anti-Liberal
Oct 17, 2013
In your head
If Obama's FDA fucked up and allowed poison to get into baby food and knew about it, but invented a story they didn't know when 4 babies were killed from the tainted food.....you would stupid fuck liberals defend your black messiah????

I take it liberals support Obama covering up anything he does to other Americans....

If Obama's FDA fucked up and allowed poison to get into baby food and knew about it, but invented a story they didn't know when 4 babies were killed from the tainted food.....you would stupid fuck liberals defend your black messiah????

If that happened, Obama would have various agencies of the government blame the parents for child neglect and endangerment.

I think my analogy was too deep for liberals.....4 dead Americans (babies) and a cover up.....

The Silent Solution

An Italian-American man working at a butcher shop in Little Italy, Philadelphia was laid off. This man, who had no family, was so frustrated since the job brought the necessary money he needed to live that on the last day of work he decided to taint some of the meat in the butcher shop he worked at, steal some of the cutlery equipment, walk into the police station, and hack two police officers to death before cutting his own wrists.

The FDA never checked the tainted meat which was sold by the butcher shop. The customers who purchased the meat ate it and subsequently died of food poisoning.

Here, the FDA could have thwarted a 'double-crime,' but they simply were not involved enough.

How would Barack Obama be able to save the day here?

We make our own worlds...

:afro:

The Jungle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

bj.jpg

Forum List

Back