Obama's failures as President

The DNC Convention will be the funniest thing on television that week, as Debbie Wasserman Bagelhead will make a speech about how the economy has bounced back and the nation as a whole is so much richer, so many Americans have paid their credit cards off, sent their kids to college, Obama bringing the deficit down to 0.00 dollars !!!! I can't wait !!!

As opposed to the GOP talking about giving back to insurance companies the right to turn people down or deny coverage for having a pre-existing condition? Outlawing abortion? Bringing back DADT? More tax cuts for the rich? Screw the environment? :lol:
They are insurance companies, not health care providers. Tell me? If your car has heavy front end damage when you buy coverage, do you expect the company to pay for repairs?
Could you go out and buy life insurance for your great grandfather?

America is the only industrialized country in the world that doesn't have national health insurance.

putting Mr. shaman on ignore, saves your finger from a lot of scrolling..

:lol:
That's cool. I'm not here to debate you Jr. High kiddies (or, dim-witted Teabaggers), anyhow.​

When have you debated anything? you continually post links to inane blogs with your fat crayons. Your only claim to fame at USMB is that you are ignored by more people than any other member.

As opposed to the GOP talking about giving back to insurance companies the right to turn people down or deny coverage for having a pre-existing condition? Outlawing abortion? Bringing back DADT? More tax cuts for the rich? Screw the environment? :lol:
They are insurance companies, not health care providers. Tell me? If your car has heavy front end damage when you buy coverage, do you expect the company to pay for repairs?

America is the only industrialized country in the world that doesn't have national health insurance.

Thank you God!

Obama's biggest failure is that he fail to kick the Republicans in the balls from the beginning.

You cannot negotiate with evil.

Thank you God!

I know it's great.

I don't have to buy health insurance, and if I get sick, I just go to the emergency room and then declare bankruptcy.

I never have to pay a dime for healthcare.

Obama's biggest failure is that he fail to kick the Republicans in the balls from the beginning.

don't ever complain again about how divided the country is.. you're the reason you and your fellow asswipes.

don't ever complain again about how divided the country is.. you're the reason you and your fellow asswipes.

I never complain about how divided the country is.

The country should be more divided.

You and your kind are evil.

The DNC Convention will be the funniest thing on television that week, as Debbie Wasserman Bagelhead will make a speech about how the economy has bounced back and the nation as a whole is so much richer, so many Americans have paid their credit cards off, sent their kids to college, Obama bringing the deficit down to 0.00 dollars !!!! I can't wait !!!

you apparently have not red any of the GOp proposed plans. ALL include preventing companies from refusing or dropping coverage due to pre-existing conditions.

Learn, THEN speak... nimrod.

and as they have been saying, Jimmy Carter will die knowing he wasn't the worst President ever.

Yes, and historians have agreed that Bush was a much worse President than Carter. Bush is ranked as one of our five worst presidents and the worst in modern times

That depends entirely on who is doing the ranking.

and as they have been saying, Jimmy Carter will die knowing he wasn't the worst President ever.

Yes, and historians have agreed that Bush was a much worse President than Carter. Bush is ranked as one of our five worst presidents and the worst in modern times

rightwinger is a moron.
The 10 Worst Presidents - US News and World Report (usnews.com)
Bush and Carter were not even on this list.

Apparently, like global warming (I mean 'climate change'), the consensus is overstated.

Thank you God!

I know it's great.

I don't have to buy health insurance, and if I get sick, I just go to the emergency room and then declare bankruptcy.

I know it's a difficult concept for Liberals, but did you ever consider actually being responsible for your own health care?
Mean old Conservatives don't really want you to die for lack of care, but neither do we want to provide the things for you and your family that you should be responsible enough to provide.
We're really sorry you're sick, your home is in foreclosure and that you've spent the grocery money on crack, but it's not my job to bail you out time after time.
I've tried to help people out of the hole with gifts, employment and loans. Most are grateful, give me an honest day's work for a decent wage or repay their obligations. When I am not repaid, don't our get what I believe I've paid for or am treated as an ogre when I'm not such a soft touch the second or 3rd time around, the gravy train ends.

rightwinger is a moron.

Apparently, like global warming (I mean 'climate change'), the consensus is overstated.
Maybe in a poll of academia, but surely not with the people.

I'd be one of the first to say that Obama has accomplished a lot; but i'd also be one of the first to admit that Obama has disappointed me. My biggest complaint is that he folds too easily when faced with Republican intransigence. He needs to put up more of a fight. Another, and perhaps more important, complaint is his administration's continuation of Bush policies that have, are and will continue to erode our liberties in the name of national security.

It's like I've said elsewhere: not even a President Ron Paul is gonna scale back the executive branch's power if put in charge of it. Others outside the Exec branch have to do that.

rightwinger is a moron.

There was a listing while Bush was still in office of an equal # of lib and non lib historians. Carter placed about 15 from the bottom. Bush of course didn't rank at all as he was still in office. I am suspecting Bush to historically place in the middle.

Thank you God!

I know it's great.

I know it's a difficult concept for Liberals, but did you ever consider actually being responsible for your own health care?
Mean old Conservatives don't really want you to die for lack of care, but neither do we want to provide the things for you and your family that you should be responsible enough to provide.
We're really sorry you're sick, your home is in foreclosure and that you've spent the grocery money on crack, but it's not my job to bail you out time after time.
I've tried to help people out of the hole with gifts, employment and loans. Most are grateful, give me an honest day's work for a decent wage or repay their obligations. When I am not repaid, don't our get what I believe I've paid for or am treated as an ogre when I'm not such a soft touch the second or 3rd time around, the gravy train ends.

Under Obamacare you are responsible for your own healthcare

I don't think middle America is paying a whole lot of attention right now. I think many of the people who will decide this election next november are too busy worrying about paying the bills and keeping or getting a job. I think at some point in September or October next year they'll take a look back at what happened in general terms and assess where they are now relative to where they were in 2009. I think if the economy improves and a substantially higher number of jobs are created, then he's got a shot. Otherwise, he's toast. Doesn't really matter who the repub is, or what he says. This election will be a referendum on Obama and the left; if things are not appreciably better then we'll see the WH and both chambers of Congress controlled by the GOP.

This is a talking point on your part.

Money talks and Obama has tons of it. Election day is in November and Obama has spent a couple of pennies so far.

This bunch won't know what hit them.
The economy is bad is a "talking point"? Well, I suppose...but it's THE important issue these days. Now you're right about Obama having tons of money but if your record on the economy is as bad as it looks like HIS is going to be, then I don't care how much money you spend on clever ads. You can polish a turd, Sarah but at the end of the day it might be shiny but it's still going to be a turd. Obama's going to have to go after whoever his opponent is hammer and tong because if this DOES turn into a referendum on his handling of the economy then he's toast. I think Wiseacre is spot on in his analysis.

Actually he did kick them in the balls from the beginning. Or have you forgotten when he told the GOP..."Elections have consequences...I won" and then essentially made then go sit in the hall while Nancy and Harry cooked up progressive legislation. I hate to point out the obvious but his biggest failure was letting those two idiots handle writing ObamaCare and the Obama Stimulus. THAT wasn't what America signed on for with the whole "Change You Can Believe In" thing...a message that the electorate sent to the progressives loud and clear during the 2010 mid-terms.

Barak Hussein Obama promised unemployment under 8% if his spendulus bill passed.

FAILURE!

No he didn't

Unemployment was already well over 8% when stimulus passed

You, are a moron or a liar. Which is it?

The Stinkulus was signed into law on Feb 17th, 2009. At the time, the UE rate was 8.1%. If you consider .1 'well over', then you 'are' a moron.

• Actually, the Obama administration claimed that unemployment would top out at 8% IF we enacted the stimulus.
  • WITHOUT the stimulus, they claimed it would top out at 9%.
  • WITH the stimulus, it went as high as 10.1%

unemployment-rate-obama-stimulus.jpg

Learn... then post.

Forum List

Back