Obama's failures as President

Look, it's quite obvious that the electorate got suckered by the whole "Hopey Changey" thing. We elected a man with no experience as an executive to BE the CEO of the most powerful organization in the world and he's not up to it.

All I ask is that before you step into a voting booth this time...that you hold the candidates feet to the fire and get CONCRETE plans from them on how they intend to address the problems we currently have with the economy. Not vague rhetoric...not finger pointing at how it's all the other guy's fault...but real plans dealing with real issues. And if they can't give us a real plan? If all they have is rhetoric and finger pointing? Don't vote for them.

Didnt pull the troops out of Iraq quick enough. Too slow. Very disappointing. Time to get out of Afghanistan too. Cant win that battle.

This will start us off. Feel free to add your list of Obama failures.

A Chronicle Of Obama’s Failures

Compared to President Bush, President Obama’s annual budget deficit is 7.5 percentage points worse on average. Under Obama, average monthly unemployment is 4.1 percentage points higher than unemployment under President Bush. Average monthly housing starts are 66% lower under Obama. Average annual food stamp participation has increased 63% from 22.7 million to 37.0 million. In January 2001, when President Bush took office, the monthly participation rate was 17.2 million. By January 2011, food stamp particpation reached a high of 44.2 million under President Obama.

President Obama, the first American President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for “hope” rather than any substantive accomplishments, also added another conflict to the two he inherited from his predecessor.

Under President Obama, daily crude oil prices have been 41% higher on average and the average weekly retail gasoline price has been 25% higher than prices during the Bush administration.

This is how congress thinks, that's why their approval rating is close to zero,

When Bush was President I can remember a condo/townhouse across the street was asking 300,000 {still a little too much} and after Bozo took office, at some point the owner settled for 56,000. now thats Hope and Change and Moving Foward?

Hands down Obama's biggest failure was his decision to tackle health care reform before dealing with the economy and rampant unemployment. For the millions of Americans who have burned their life's savings while trying to find work as Barack, Nancy and Harry used their majorities in the House and Senate to pass one of the worst pieces of legislation ever seen in this country...this Administration has done more damage than anyone could even imagine.

You'll never convince the rabid left of this.

I'll never try, Steph...I will however try my best to convince every Independent and Moderate out there that electing Barack Obama to a second term is not the thing to do if you'd like to see conditions in this country get better.

Last time they bought into the hype.
You mean, like, the transition.....

.....to Bush??????

"This, of course, all snowballed."

Yeah......that was definitely a major fuck-up....

Republicans ran on "Jobs jobs jobs" but now say the never did. So where did "Jobs jobs jobs" come from?
Teabagger-candidates that won congressional-seats in 2010????

300.gif

I don't think middle America is paying a whole lot of attention right now. I think many of the people who will decide this election next november are too busy worrying about paying the bills and keeping or getting a job. I think at some point in September or October next year they'll take a look back at what happened in general terms and assess where they are now relative to where they were in 2009. I think if the economy improves and a substantially higher number of jobs are created, then he's got a shot. Otherwise, he's toast. Doesn't really matter who the repub is, or what he says. This election will be a referendum on Obama and the left; if things are not appreciably better then we'll see the WH and both chambers of Congress controlled by the GOP.

Last edited:
Republicans forced Obama to sign and expand the Patriot Act. Oh boy.

I hope you personally take more responsibility in life than you expect your beloved politicians to take.

In my opinion his biggest failure has been his continued policy of warmongering, we can say all we want about his disasters in growing spending, growing gov't and growing debt but his warmongering has directly killed people and will continue to do so.

And when people have their families and countrymen murdered, they want vengeance.

Are you asking me or telling me? Because those are your words, not mine.

Warmongering? He took out Qaddafi who had vowed to slaughter his own people. I call that "humanitarian". He was stuck with Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems most people don't understand that a president can't come into office and magically undo the damage caused by the previous president. When a president signs an agreement or treaty, the "country" is stuck with that agreement. Otherwise, who could trust us as a country? Republicans can break their word with no problem and screw over anyone without a second thought, but even a Republican president is supposed to have at least some sense of responsibility.

I'm curious, Deanie...since you've railed against Bush going into Iraq to take out Saddam Hussein...
ooooooooooooooooo......whatta crafty preface!!!!

I thought it was all-about WMDs??!!!!!

321.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

I don't think middle America is paying a whole lot of attention right now. I think many of the people who will decide this election next november are too busy worrying about paying the bills and keeping or getting a job. I think at some point in September or October next year they'll take a look back at what happened in general terms and assess where they are now relative to where they were in 2009. I think if the economy improves and a substantially higher number of jobs are created, then he's got a shot. Otherwise, he's toast. Doesn't really matter who the repub is, or what he says. This election will be a referendum on Obama and the left; if things are not appreciably better then we'll see the WH and both chambers of Congress controlled by the GOP.

This is a talking point on your part.

Money talks and Obama has tons of it. Election day is in November and Obama has spent a couple of pennies so far.

This bunch won't know what hit them.

Republicans forced Obama to sign and expand the Patriot Act. Oh boy.

I hope you personally take more responsibility in life than you expect your beloved politicians to take.

In my opinion his biggest failure has been his continued policy of warmongering, we can say all we want about his disasters in growing spending, growing gov't and growing debt but his warmongering has directly killed people and will continue to do so.

And when people have their families and countrymen murdered, they want vengeance.

Warmongering? He took out Qaddafi who had vowed to slaughter his own people. I call that "humanitarian". He was stuck with Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems most people don't understand that a president can't come into office and magically undo the damage caused by the previous president. When a president signs an agreement or treaty, the "country" is stuck with that agreement. Otherwise, who could trust us as a country? Republicans can break their word with no problem and screw over anyone without a second thought, but even a Republican president is supposed to have at least some sense of responsibility.

In order to defend the U.S. we didn't need to blow up Libya, we did, he could've gotten us out of Iraq faster and saved american lives, he didn't, he could've gotten out of Afghanistan already and saved american lives, instead he increased the warmongering to the delight of democrats.

His warmongering has even been increased to us attacking Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen and god only knows what other countries Obama will strike.
So.......you're saying Obama should be putting more effort into countries WITH oil, huh??

eusa_doh.gif

I'm curious, Deanie...since you've railed against Bush going into Iraq to take out Saddam Hussein...

Are you trying to find a consistent principle in an uber-partisan? Good luck.
No doubt.

The last thing any fine, upstanding "conservative" wants to waste any time, on, is.....

handjob.gif

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back