Obama's Epic "Firms" Ad Continues To Dominate As Most Popular Of The Campaign Season

I personally enjoy the one with Obama talking about his economic plan for the next 4 years. "Asking the wealthy to pay a little more so we can pay down out debt." Wish he'd just be honest and say "Asking the wealthy to pay a little more for the additional bloated government programs i have on the docket."

No, it means "Asking the wealthy to pay a little more so we can pay down out debt." Just like we did under Clinton.

The Debt came down under Clinton?
Do you mean the deficit?

I personally enjoy the one with Obama talking about his economic plan for the next 4 years. "Asking the wealthy to pay a little more so we can pay down out debt." Wish he'd just be honest and say "Asking the wealthy to pay a little more for the additional bloated government programs i have on the docket."

No, it means "Asking the wealthy to pay a little more so we can pay down out debt." Just like we did under Clinton.

You think a couple percentage point, even a 10+ percentage point increase on the top earners of the country would pay down the entire debt?

The first step would be denting the $1+ trillion annual budget deficit.

:lmao:
Also, Im not the one full of shit about Obama's ad. He's full of shit about his ad. It's false. He's the real outsourcer of jobs by giving tax money to pet projects.

We didnrt pay any money down on debt under Clinton, moron. Not one single dollar.

The debt never came down during Clinton.

The deficit did. But that was from slashing the military and intelligence budgets, a Republican Congress determined to balance the budget, and a dot.com boom bringing in money to the treasury.

You think a couple percentage point, even a 10+ percentage point increase on the top earners of the country would pay down the entire debt?

Clinton created the biggest surplus in the history of the nation from what progressive fiscal policies are all about, fair tax rates, and controlled spending.

W took this and created the biggest deficit in history by going back and expanding on the epically failed right wing "give everything to the rich" AKA trickle down economics, plus spending like a drunken lunatic at the same time. Willard is looking to do that as well, plus expanding the horrific W/GOP fiscal policies even more.

If you want the nation to go completely to hell, punch (R) on election days,..

show me the math that proves that an X percentage tax increase on the 'wealthy' will eliminate our debt.

Clinton created the biggest surplus in the history of the nation from what progressive fiscal policies are all about, fair tax rates, and controlled spending.

W took this and created the biggest deficit in history by going back and expanding on the epically failed right wing "give everything to the rich" AKA trickle down economics, plus spending like a drunken lunatic at the same time. Willard is looking to do that as well, plus expanding the horrific W/GOP fiscal policies even more.

Prove there was a surplus then prove democrats didnt want to spend the money>>>>>>>

:lmao:
Also, Im not the one full of shit about Obama's ad. He's full of shit about his ad. It's false. He's the real outsourcer of jobs by giving tax money to pet projects.

We didnrt pay any money down on debt under Clinton, moron. Not one single dollar.

The last time the debt was paid down was 1957..............

show me the math that proves that an X percentage tax increase on the 'wealthy' will eliminate our debt.

1stum+clinton+bush.jpg

deficit7-11-07.gif

Prove there was a surplus then prove democrats didnt want to spend the money>>>>>>>

Read a book and educate yourself, I can't believe how dumb you are (though if you weren't, you would be a right winger) If you were an educated individual, you would never make such a stupid statement.

1stum+clinton+bush.jpg

deficit7-11-07.gif

does being that stupid come naturally to you, or do you have to make an effort?

Neither of those does what I asked... show me the math proving that an X percentage tax increase on the 'wealthy' will eliminate our debt.

Something like... here is our debt... here is the percentage of tax increase for 'the wealthy'... here is the dollar figure that increase would produce... here is that figure compared to our national debt.

Come on, dipshit. You seem to think that it will work out that way... show me the actual math proving it.

Dumb ass.

1stum+clinton+bush.jpg

deficit7-11-07.gif

does being that stupid come naturally to you, or do you have to make an effort?

Neither of those does what I asked... show me the math proving that an X percentage tax increase on the 'wealthy' will eliminate our debt.

Something like... here is our debt... here is the percentage of tax increase for 'the wealthy'... here is the dollar figure that increase would produce... here is that figure compared to our national debt.

Come on, dipshit. You seem to think that it will work out that way... show me the actual math proving it.

Dumb ass.

Stupid fuck the first graphic show's clinton's tax rate and the 2nd the amount it help to pay down the deficit.

If you want more, look it up yourself lazy ass.

Holy hell you are such an idiot, you must have an "i'm with stupid" shirt with the arrow pointing straight up.

Now if you had more talent then a party parrot you would be able to explain cause and effect.

But you cant.............

Too stupid to understand a simple graph? That is to be expected,..

I understand the graph well enough but you need to explain the cause and effect.

The fact is you are not smart enough.

You could always take up the cjhallenge and prove me wrong...

BUT YOU CANT............

Now if you had more talent then a party parrot you would be able to explain cause and effect.

But you cant.............

Too stupid to understand a simple graph? That is to be expected,..

I understand the graph well enough but you need to explain the cause and effect.

The fact is you are not smart enough.

You could always take up the cjhallenge and prove me wrong...

BUT YOU CANT............

I've already had enough fun putting you right wing shitheads in your place.
Now it's your turn.

Show me on that graph when have right wing fiscal policies ever done anything positive for the debt? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back