Obama's effort to "nudge" Amercia

allow me to interpret for everyone else in the class.
What nuhuh is saying is this.
I have to agree with you 100% that obama and his administration are all scum, however that does not fall nicely into the talking points I have been instructed to use by my glorious masters at the DNC. The only recourse I have is to attack spelling errors with the hopes that it will deflect the content of the post in question.

or, if I'm wrong, I am certain that a well thought out response to the allegations will be coming shortly.

You should have been "Nudged" into the same class as Stephanie

you shouldn't be nudged. you should be pushed into angry management. as for your hate I doubt there is anything that can help that. some people are just born that way.

LOL, I spent my life in angry management supervising a bunch of Republican clowns.
by the way, the reason I know you are lying is because you typed "angry management" instead of anger management.
maybe when you find that school to send Stephanie to in order to clear up her typing, you can get a seat for yourself at the same time.

It was a play on Stephanie's mistake, if you had learned to read you would have noticed. LOL, I wonder if you were one of those "clowns"?
Nice try on covering your errors.
It wont work. everyone sees you as an idiot.

We need to nudge Obama out of the WH with a boot up his ass.

the first week he took office. His coronation was so ugly, I knew right then we were in for a miserable time. and it's been just awful. I just can't believe some of the stuff he's done if this article is the truth. it's like wtf?
That and the fact that his transvestite "wife" dressed to look like a banana.

We need to nudge Obama out of the WH with a boot up his ass.

the first week he took office. His coronation was so ugly, I knew right then we were in for a miserable time. and it's been just awful. I just can't believe some of the stuff he's done if this article is the truth. it's like wtf?
That and the fact that his transvestite "wife" dressed to look like a banana.
oh darn. cracked me up. but especially that. :2up:

You should have been "Nudged" into the same class as Stephanie

you shouldn't be nudged. you should be pushed into angry management. as for your hate I doubt there is anything that can help that. some people are just born that way.

LOL, I spent my life in angry management supervising a bunch of Republican clowns.
by the way, the reason I know you are lying is because you typed "angry management" instead of anger management.
maybe when you find that school to send Stephanie to in order to clear up her typing, you can get a seat for yourself at the same time.

It was a play on Stephanie's mistake, if you had learned to read you would have noticed. LOL, I wonder if you were one of those "clowns"?

LOL, I never expected you to understand what you are clearly not capable of.

You certainly do like to use the "LOL" on a regular basis.
Are you a teen? it would explain your lack of common sense when it comes to adult matters.
Sooner or later Mom and Dad are going to make you leave their house, then, and only then will you understand the burden that the liberals want to put on the working class.

You certainly do like to use the "LOL" on a regular basis.
Are you a teen? it would explain your lack of common sense when it comes to adult matters.
Sooner or later Mom and Dad are going to make you leave their house, then, and only then will you understand the burden that the liberals want to put on the working class.

You have a good and kind soul. It just doesn't match the rest of you.

652.gif

U.S. Budget Gap Hits Eight-Year Low as Tax Receipts Reach Record
Bloomberg - ‎‎
The U.S. budget deficit shrank to the smallest since 2007 as stronger individual and corporate tax revenue boosted receipts to a record.

yes LOON; deficits are down from record highs set when Democrats held the purse strings starting in 2007. obama ADDED OVER $200 BILLION IN SPENDING TO "BUSH'S" FY2009 budget

If one did not evolve a rather well honed blocking(ignoring) ability during public school and relationships, one deserves to be led around by the government....

The OP nailed it...Obama is using mind control. Hurry, put on your hats....it's in the drawer next to the Saran Wrap and ziplock bags.
He's gonna turn all the straights gay! Today: Little text messages to school kids to bring their homework. Tomorrow: Convincing Johnny that Sally isn't as attractive as Jim! Ahhhhhhhhh

seeing as libs already require schoolchildren to read "heather has two mommies", comical postings coming from left-wing losers

The OP nailed it...Obama is using mind control. Hurry, put on your hats....it's in the drawer next to the Saran Wrap and ziplock bags.
He's gonna turn all the straights gay! Today: Little text messages to school kids to bring their homework. Tomorrow: Convincing Johnny that Sally isn't as attractive as Jim! Ahhhhhhhhh

It's posted by one of the left favorite sites: so make fun all want. or read the damn article on what it's about

Well if Politico says it. and hey it's only your money being used to find ways Government can Nudge you. is this what you put a President in office for?

snip
For the past year, the Obama administration has been running an experiment: Is it possible to make policy more effective by using psychology on citizens?

The nickname is “nudging”—the idea that policymakers can change people’s behavior just by presenting choices or information differently. The classic example is requiring people to opt out of being an organ donor, instead of opting in, when they sign up for a driver’s license. Without any change in rules, the small tweak has boosted the number of registered organ donors in many states.

Nudging has gained a lot of high-profile advocates, including behavioral-law guru Cass Sunstein and former budget czar Peter Orszag. Not everyone likes the idea—“the behaviorists are saying that you, consumer, are stupid,” said Bill Shughart, a professor of public choice at Utah State University—but President Obama was intrigued enough that he actually hired Sunstein, a law professor at Harvard who co-wrote the best-known book about the topic, “Nudge.”

The president officially adopted the idea last year when he launched the White House’s Social and Behavioral Science Team (SBST), a cross-agency effort to bring behavioral science research into the policymaking process. Now the team has published its first annual report on this experiment.

How did it go? Mostly, the efforts appear to have worked, though it’s hard to know how much impact they’ll have. In part this is because the SBST’s efforts are small—just 15 proof-of-concept projects in its first year—and limited by agencies and laws in how bold they could be.Nevertheless, the findings produce a few key insights:

1. Young people clearly respond to texts

One problem the team tried to address is an education issue called “summer melt”—the fact that each year, 20 to 30 percent of high school graduates who’ve been accepted to college just don’t matriculate for their freshman year. Most of them are poor, the kind of students who would really benefit from a college degree.The Department of Education and the SBST partnered with a nonprofit organization to send text messages to selectedstudents, reminding them to complete certain required tasks before showing up on campus, like filling out forms. The results: about 9 percent more poor students matriculated.

2. You can make federal vendors more honest with a simple reminder

all of it here:
Obama’s effort to 'nudge' America

Nudging. Elitist propaganda bullshit.

It's not like there have never been experiments before.
https://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf

Last edited:

It's posted by one of the left favorite sites: so make fun all want. or read the damn article on what it's about

the morons on the Left here want nothing to do with actual facts, let alone the nefarious things their Masters are up to.

It's horrible. Telling teachers that kids respond to tweets, so teachers can tweet to remind kiddies to bring their homework. It's ..... subversive.

Forum List

Back