Obama's disrespect for the masses on display versus Bush respect for everyone!!!

Yes, it's similar to Osama, except Osama never pretended to be loyal to the US Constitution, taking an oath to defend it, dishonoring himself, proving his cult religion, evil, thus the reason that obama is never capitalized.
President Obama is well within the Constitution

Conservatives just think that anything a Democrat does must be unconstitutional

Yes, it's similar to Osama, except Osama never pretended to be loyal to the US Constitution, taking an oath to defend it, dishonoring himself, proving his cult religion, evil, thus the reason that obama is never capitalized.

Is he?

Well, then explain his stated intention to Fundamentally change the United States... . And his belief that the Bill of Right is a treatise of Negative Liberties... and his abuse of the Justice Department and the IRS in usurping the rights of Americans.

An odd set of circumstances for the person who swore to defend the US Constitution. And that doesn't even include his refusal to defend the US Citizens working for him in Benghazi... then lying about how they were killed and injured... .

This is nothing compared to the OP's last rant about the nerve of the President of the United States not eating M&Ms and instead, offering them to someone else.

And who can forget when she was unable to get on line because, she said, Obama had gotten into her router?

And now, we have a poster who says reporters' time is more valuable than the time of the leader of the free world, another who says he's the same as a dinner party guest, and best of all, the intellectual power house OP says the President of the United States should be 10 minutes early.

Loons.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg
I'm guessing "tranny".
images

Is he?

Well, then explain his stated intention to Fundamentally change the United States... . And his belief that the Bill of Right is a treatise of Negative Liberties... and his abuse of the Justice Department and the IRS in usurping the rights of Americans.

An odd set of circumstances for the person who swore to defend the US Constitution. And that doesn't even include his refusal to defend the US Citizens working for him in Benghazi... then lying about how they were killed and injured... .

Improving the nation is well within the Constitution.
IRS never abused citizens, requesting backup information to support a claim is not unconstitutional
BENGHAZI was a terrorist attack just like 9-11. Are you saying Bush should be in jail?

Today at 10:30 AM ET, President Obama was scheduled to speak at the White House's "Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network Kickoff Meeting." His introducer, seemingly sensing the president was tardy, gamely tried stretching out his remarks. Then, at around 10:35, apparently receiving word the president was ready to go, the audience
was encouraged to applaud for the next speaker, "the president of the United States!"

Then an awkward silence fell over the crowd as the president failed to show. Spectators could be seen putting down their cameras, losing hope.

Finally, nine minutes later, the president arrived. No explanation or apology was offered.
Obama Fails To Show After Being Introduced at ObamaCare Event Grabien - The Multimedia Marketplace
Whereas President George W. Bush despised being late and was punctual to a fault, Obama is routinely late to events and news conferences. His tardiness was noted by FoxNews’ Stephen Clark barely two weeks into the presidency.

But Obama’s bad habit did not begin when he became president. He was habitually late to events on the presidential campaign trail and to meetings as a U.S. senator, as you can see in this video:
Why Is Obama Always Late Fellowship of the Minds

VERSUS George Bush...
Long-time adviser Karen Hughes asked him years ago why he was always early for appointments. “Late is rude,” Bush replied. He thought that if people were going to take the time to see him, he shouldn’t keep them waiting.
He remembered names of the spouses and children of his staff, and insisted that hard work at the White House not be an excuse to let family life suffer.
The Campaign to Love George W. Bush Has Arrived - The Wire

Bush also restricted his travel outside of the White House because he didn't like how badly it inconvenienced local traffic and airports.

Whatever you think of his politics he was a gracious man -- too a fault some might argue. Obama is an arrogant ass who very very few people seem to respect.

He did nothing of the kind.

He took more trips than Obama has, spent more money and continues to cost more than any other past president.

Considering your avatar, I'm not surprised you keep telling this lie about bush.

Its also not surprising that the best thing the nutters can find to say about the shrub is that he wasn't late.

Not true but they're welcome to that lie too.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

LIE: He took more trips than Obama. More trips WHERE?? To his home in Texas that he owned and spent fewer taxpayer dollars in Secret Service, flight times, costly resort hotels, like Obama's $4 million 2014/15 Hawaiian vacation????
Why didn't Obama spend time in his HOME in Chicago? He promised people he'd be there every six weeks or so..
As president-elect, Barack Obama proclaimed his Kennebunkport was Chicago's South Side and said he'd try to get back every six to eight weeks.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/12/obama-transcrip.html
REALITY???
A tally by CBS News' Mark Knoller of cities Obama has visited as president puts New York first with 12, followed by Chicago at seven and Los Angeles and Boston at five. (The count excludes places in Maryland and Virginia because of their proximity to Washington.
Obama s Chicago visits Mixed feelings on infrequency of trips home - tribunedigital-chicagotribune
LIAR in chief!

Conservatives just think that anything a Democrat does must be unconstitutional

There are some extreeemly low-info posters ^^^ here who believe M&Ms are covered in the Bill Of Rights.

Instead, he said the electorate was stupid.

That is arrogance.
Except when the Right says it!!!!!

August 5, 2009
RUSH: It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") ... The new stupid America

“You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night”
- Trey Gowdy, November 11, 2014

July 23, 2013
RUSH: The country is stupid.
NO Rush/Trey are identifying those people like you that have so little information about what a crap load you people
swallow from Obama! IT took the stupidity of idiots like you to pass Obamacare!
How many times does your MessiahRushie have to call you stupid for being an American before it bothers you?

December 10, 2008
DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.
Rush is talking about people like yourself, and he is right.
He is talking about "AMERICANS!"
What does that say about YOU!
No, he was talking about the obamacare supporters. Heck really just obama supporters.

Bush tricked America into war.

Gave carcinogenic trailers to survivors of Katrina who had already lost everything.

And fooled the country into believing jobs would be created if you gave money to rich people.

He couldn't have been that stupid. He had to know what he was doing was terribly damaging. Or did he?

This is nothing compared to the OP's last rant about the nerve of the President of the United States not eating M&Ms and instead, offering them to someone else.

And who can forget when she was unable to get on line because, she said, Obama had gotten into her router?

And now, we have a poster who says reporters' time is more valuable than the time of the leader of the free world, another who says he's the same as a dinner party guest, and best of all, the intellectual power house OP says the President of the United States should be 10 minutes early.

Loons.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg

you made a few spelling errors

He didn't want to frighten the children. If Obama was president when 911 happened, he wouldn't of known till the local news. I'm glad you were stupid enough to support Obama. Because it has made you and all the other stupid supporters with no credibility.

So, Let me get this straight

Bush did not want to be late for a meeting with a bunch of First Graders
So, when he is informed the nation is under attack, he must be punctual with the children

I can see where Conservatives admire Bush's punctuality
They were gathering information while Bush finished what he was doing. He did an extraordinary thing by shutting down all flights. He did exactly what he should've done. Even everyone in the class said he handled himself well and did the right thing that morning. Like one of the second graders said when he was seventeen. What would've you wanted him to do, get up and storm out of the room? He did the right thing, but we know you are a pecker head. Bush took charge and handled the situation the right way. Lets see how Obama handles a similar situation. He finds out about it on the local news, then the next day lies about it. Then leaves hops on a flight to Vegas for fundraisers and golfing.

What would I have had him do?

Get Cheney on the phone and discuss emergency plans
Call his Chief of Staff to discuss White House safety and evacuation
Call the Sec Defense to discuss security options
Get minute by minute updates on the attack
Continue reading My Pet Goat?
For a few minutes. What would obama do? Probably go golfing

Ask bin Laden
So the only good thing Obama has done. He relied on intel gathered from the Bush administration, by using water boarding to get the intel? So, in reality if Obama didn't use the intel from the BUSH administration, bin Laden would still be alive today. Cause he wouldn't do what needed to be done to do the job. My gosh I can't wait for 2016 and we will get a leader back in office.

Hey!

I wonder what the idiots have to say?

Gave carcinogenic trailers to survivors of Katrina who had already lost everything.

And fooled the country into believing jobs would be created if you gave money to rich people.

He couldn't have been that stupid. He had to know what he was doing was terribly damaging. Or did he?

OH! Well, there ya go... .

Hey!

Think about rdean's post...
First he said Bush was smart enough to TRICK EVERYONE in the world into war! I thought only Obama was the smartest president?
And then rdean says Bush was so smart he FOOLED THE ENTIRE country! Wow that GWB was one smart cookie!
BUT then rdean turns around and said "He couldn't have been that stupid"? Which is it rdean? Was Bush the smartest guy to fool everyone YET
in the same breath you say he was "stupid" and then you say he had to know, and then you said "or did he"?
Rdean... are you on drugs? Are you bipolar?
Because in the years on this forum I have yet to see such a jumbled contradictions in the same sentences as you have done!
YOU call Bush smart by tricking America into war, then fooled the country with jobs..then stupid !

What the hell are you saying?
I'll leave you with 4 gigantic events that NO OTHER PRESIDENT has ever faced in their 8 years!
1) A recession 2) a Dot.com bust that cost $5 trillion... 3) 9/11 remember that? NOTHING of that magnitude ever faced by any former President 4) WORST hurricane SEASONS!
Bush DID NOTHING to trigger all the above events.... YET Bush created 5 million jobs. Had lower deficits EVEN while conducting the "Liberation of Iraq".
The greatest revenue in history into the US tax coffers. All in spite of nearly 6,000 people dying in 9/11/hurricanes, in spite of nearly 2 million jobs and 18,000 business destroyed in 9/11/hurricanes...
AND LIPs like you can't remember those events!
Truly a sad indictment on you Rdean... and the other idiots that voted for Obama or as Gruber the guy Obama hired called you "Stupidity of American Voter"!!!

The best qualiy of Bush was that he was punctual?

As President of the United States he never had to delay an appearance because of issues with higher priority?

Is that why he had to finish "My Pet Goat"?
He didn't want to frighten the children. If Obama was president when 911 happened, he wouldn't of known till the local news. I'm glad you were stupid enough to support Obama. Because it has made you and all the other stupid supporters with no credibility.

So, when he is informed the nation is under attack, he must be punctual with the children

He wasn't late. Why would he be late?
When he was "informed" he was already in the meeting. See below picture
AND ABSOLUTELY YES he was on time! Are you so pompous you don't think first graders are important?
Again... once more you idiots don't seem to understand why treating people equal is more then just a slogan..
YOU should the talk but never never walk the talk!
Thanks at least for showing what a LIP like you thinks is NOT important.

View attachment 38527

Even Bin Laden laughed at Bush reading the stupid book

Osama bin Laden made reference to the story in a videotaped speech released just prior to the 2004 U.S. presidential election, stating that Bush's reading of the book had given the hijackers more than enough time to carry out the attacks. His full quote was:

But because it seemed to him that occupying himself by talking to the little girl about the goat and its butting was more important than occupying himself with the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers, we were given three times the period required to execute the operations - all praise is due to Allah.

The Pet Goat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You dumb ass, did bin laden plan 911 around Bush reading, my pet goat. It gave them more time? Tell me if I'm not right, but when Bush found out about the planes. They already hit their target? Am I right? Obama has done a great job making his supporters, a bunch of dumbasses. Lol, holy shit! I guarantee you Bush didn't rely on the local news to find out about major world events. It's also more sorrowful that you would quote bin Laden to try make the failure and liar in chief look successful. I mean Obama let five high ranked terrorists go for a deserter. Bin Laden is smiling on what Obama is doing to help the cause to destroy America. Shame on you.

They were gathering information while Bush finished what he was doing. He did an extraordinary thing by shutting down all flights. He did exactly what he should've done. Even everyone in the class said he handled himself well and did the right thing that morning. Like one of the second graders said when he was seventeen. What would've you wanted him to do, get up and storm out of the room? He did the right thing, but we know you are a pecker head. Bush took charge and handled the situation the right way. Lets see how Obama handles a similar situation. He finds out about it on the local news, then the next day lies about it. Then leaves hops on a flight to Vegas for fundraisers and golfing.

Ask bin Laden
So the only good thing Obama has done. He relied on intel gathered from the Bush administration, by using water boarding to get the intel? So, in reality if Obama didn't use the intel from the BUSH administration, bin Laden would still be alive today. Cause he wouldn't do what needed to be done to do the job. My gosh I can't wait for 2016 and we will get a leader back in office.
If Bush had all that information....why did he stop chasing bin Laden?

Guess what Republicans.....bin Laden was not in Iraq, he was in Pakistan

And Obama got him

Hey!

Think about rdean's post...
First he said Bush was smart enough to TRICK EVERYONE in the world into war! I thought only Obama was the smartest president?
And then rdean says Bush was so smart he FOOLED THE ENTIRE country! Wow that GWB was one smart cookie!
BUT then rdean turns around and said "He couldn't have been that stupid"? Which is it rdean? Was Bush the smartest guy to fool everyone YET
in the same breath you say he was "stupid" and then you say he had to know, and then you said "or did he"?
Rdean... are you on drugs? Are you bipolar?
Because in the years on this forum I have yet to see such a jumbled contradictions in the same sentences as you have done!
YOU call Bush smart by tricking America into war, then fooled the country with jobs..then stupid !

What the hell are you saying?
I'll leave you with 4 gigantic events that NO OTHER PRESIDENT has ever faced in their 8 years!
1) A recession 2) a Dot.com bust that cost $5 trillion... 3) 9/11 remember that? NOTHING of that magnitude ever faced by any former President 4) WORST hurricane SEASONS!
Bush DID NOTHING to trigger all the above events.... YET Bush created 5 million jobs. Had lower deficits EVEN while conducting the "Liberation of Iraq".
The greatest revenue in history into the US tax coffers. All in spite of nearly 6,000 people dying in 9/11/hurricanes, in spite of nearly 2 million jobs and 18,000 business destroyed in 9/11/hurricanes...
AND LIPs like you can't remember those events!
Truly a sad indictment on you Rdean... and the other idiots that voted for Obama or as Gruber the guy Obama hired called you "Stupidity of American Voter"!!!
Bush created the worst recession in 75 years
He stood by while people died from Katrina
He created 1 million jobs in eight years while Obama has created 8 million jobs in six years
He botched two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
He failed to get bin Laden
Bush LOST $20 trillion in personal wealth and saw the stock market drop by half
He was the first President in 75 years to leave a lower Dow Jones than he was given

Today at 10:30 AM ET, President Obama was scheduled to speak at the White House's "Health Care Payment Learning and Action Network Kickoff Meeting." His introducer, seemingly sensing the president was tardy, gamely tried stretching out his remarks. Then, at around 10:35, apparently receiving word the president was ready to go, the audience
was encouraged to applaud for the next speaker, "the president of the United States!"

Then an awkward silence fell over the crowd as the president failed to show. Spectators could be seen putting down their cameras, losing hope.

Finally, nine minutes later, the president arrived. No explanation or apology was offered.
Obama Fails To Show After Being Introduced at ObamaCare Event Grabien - The Multimedia Marketplace
Whereas President George W. Bush despised being late and was punctual to a fault, Obama is routinely late to events and news conferences. His tardiness was noted by FoxNews’ Stephen Clark barely two weeks into the presidency.

But Obama’s bad habit did not begin when he became president. He was habitually late to events on the presidential campaign trail and to meetings as a U.S. senator, as you can see in this video:
Why Is Obama Always Late Fellowship of the Minds

VERSUS George Bush...
Long-time adviser Karen Hughes asked him years ago why he was always early for appointments. “Late is rude,” Bush replied. He thought that if people were going to take the time to see him, he shouldn’t keep them waiting.
He remembered names of the spouses and children of his staff, and insisted that hard work at the White House not be an excuse to let family life suffer.
The Campaign to Love George W. Bush Has Arrived - The Wire
I HATE people who are late.

Better an hour early than a minute late.

That is why I could never have been a principal; I'd have fired half of my teachers.

He relied on intel gathered from the Bush administration, by using water boarding to get the intel?
Just another typical Right-wing lie, trying to give Bush credit for doing nothing to get his family friend OBL.

Rumsfeld Exclusive There Was No Waterboarding at Gitmo

Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld tells Newsmax the information that led to the killing of Osama bin Laden was obtained through “normal interrogation approaches” ...

"...It is true that some information that came from normal interrogation approaches at Guantanamo did lead to information that was beneficial in this instance. But it was not harsh treatment and it was not waterboarding.”

Ask bin Laden
If Bush had all that information....why did he stop chasing bin Laden?

Guess what Republicans.....bin Laden was not in Iraq, he was in Pakistan

And Obama got him
You are an idiot, Obama used intel got by water boarding to get bin laden. Now before you go to media matters. How do you really feel about Obama trading five high ranked terrorists, for one deserter that is facing life in prison? Careful how you answer.

Forum List

Back