Obama's DHS Publicized Where It's BPAs Can't Geographically Touch Illegals - Az Sheriff Goes OFF!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Adding more proof that the Obama administration is COMPLICIT in the Illegal 'invasion' going on (as if any more evidence was needed), Obama's Department of Homeland Security placed on its own public web site where border patrol can’t touch illegal immigrants!

One Az Sheriff went off, saying what ever other non-Obama ass-kissing anti-illegal immigration pro-law-enforcement American wants to say:

“Absolute Lawlessness!”

This continues the march of President Obama for absolute lawlessness,” Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu told Fox News Tuesday. “Not only is there a lack of enforcement or consequences for breaking the law, now he’s provided actual sanctuaries throughout the entire country, not just cities, of no-go places for us in law enforcement to enforce the law.”

Since the GOP, and even Democrats, have shown repeatedly they haven't got the integrity and/or balls to IMPEACH this SOB for openly, flauntingly violating the Constitution and breaking & refusing to enforce our laws, I can't wait until this SOB is out of office so we can end this era of LAWLESSNESS in America!

Arizona Sheriff Goes Off on Obama Over DHS Disclosing Where Border Patrol Agents Can’t Touch Illegal Immigrants

"schools, churches, hospitals and protests except in emergencies or with a supervisor’s approval."

Paul Babeu is a wuss. I will tell him so later this month to his face.

Adding more proof that the Obama administration is COMPLICIT in the Illegal 'invasion' going on (as if any more evidence was needed), Obama's Department of Homeland Security placed on its own public web site where border patrol can’t touch illegal immigrants!

One Az Sheriff went off, saying what ever other non-Obama ass-kissing anti-illegal immigration pro-law-enforcement American wants to say:

“Absolute Lawlessness!”

This continues the march of President Obama for absolute lawlessness,” Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu told Fox News Tuesday. “Not only is there a lack of enforcement or consequences for breaking the law, now he’s provided actual sanctuaries throughout the entire country, not just cities, of no-go places for us in law enforcement to enforce the law.”

Since the GOP, and even Democrats, have shown repeatedly they haven't got the integrity and/or balls to IMPEACH this SOB for openly, flauntingly violating the Constitution and breaking & refusing to enforce our laws, I can't wait until this SOB is out of office so we can end this era of LAWLESSNESS in America!

Arizona Sheriff Goes Off on Obama Over DHS Disclosing Where Border Patrol Agents Can’t Touch Illegal Immigrants
I'm totally confused. A week or two ago, DOJ sent warning letters to sanctuary cities, saying they were in danger of losing their funding....
There's more to this story, somewhere

I'm totally confused. A week or two ago, DOJ sent warning letters to sanctuary cities, saying they were in danger of losing their funding....There's more to this story, somewhere

If after everything Obama has invested into the continued illegal immigration into the US you actually think Obama is going to do one thing against Sanctuary cities you are fooling yourself. He just expanded the 'safe havens' for illegals, providing a list of places for them to go, even OUTSIDE of Sanctuary cities.

are you for bpa coming into schools, hospitals, and churches?
I am for enforcing US laws, wherever criminals may be breaking the law.

The FBI not long ago had to defend themselves regarding how they engaged in surveillance of a Mosque in NYC, resulting in 2 would-be terrorists being caught. In their defense they said, 'We followed the clues / evidence wherever it led. If that meant it would have led to a catholic church or a hospital, so be it.'

You got a problem with enforcing existing law?

The FBI not long ago had to defend themselves regarding how they engaged in surveillance of a Mosque in NYC, resulting in 2 would-be terrorists being caught. In their defense they said, 'We followed the clues / evidence wherever it led. If that meant it would have led to a catholic church or a hospital, so be it.'

yes, i have a problem with entering churches, hospitals, and schools trying to find illegal immigrants.

find them somewhere else.

Last edited:

Rounding them up in schools, churches and hospitals? Yes. Try their homes. Or better yet, at work. Then you can also arrest the fucking employer who illegally hired them. Without them we wouldn't have an illegal immigrant problem to begin with.

"schools, churches, hospitals and protests except in emergencies or with a supervisor’s approval."

Paul Babeu is a wuss. I will tell him so later this month to his face.
I hope he kicks your Commie ass.
He's a wuss, he won't, and you are the one supporting Comrade Donald, the guy who supports the commies.
Nonsense.You don't have the balls.I hope he locks your stupid ass up.
For telling him he is full of shit? No, he won't. You lost your balls long ago, didn't you?

I'm totally confused. A week or two ago, DOJ sent warning letters to sanctuary cities, saying they were in danger of losing their funding....There's more to this story, somewhere

If after everything Obama has invested into the continued illegal immigration into the US you actually think Obama is going to do one thing against Sanctuary cities you are fooling yourself. He just expanded the 'safe havens' for illegals, providing a list of places for them to go, even OUTSIDE of Sanctuary cities.
Obama has deported more illegals than his predecessor, so quit with the theatrics. I agree with not sending Trump's envisioned minions in to Holy Mass to round them up. Or drag them from their hospital bed. Or haul kids out of their chairs in class.
What are you thinking?

Obama has deported more illegals than his predecessor...

That lie has already been debunked by hos own Border patrol Agents who exposed that in order to get to that fictitious number he has been counting the number of Illegals turned away AT THE BORDER, not the number he actually 'deported'. It all comes back to Bill Clinton's 'definition of the word 'is'' defense with Liberals. :p

That lie has already been debunked by hos own Border patrol Agents who exposed that in order to get to that fictitious number he has been counting the number of Illegals turned away AT THE BORDER, not the number he actually 'deported'. It all comes back to Bill Clinton's 'definition of the word 'is'' defense with Liberals. :p
Now respond to the other part of my post.

Now respond to the other part of my post:

"I agree with not sending Trump's envisioned minions in to Holy Mass to round them up. Or drag them from their hospital bed. Or haul kids out of their chairs in class.What are you thinking?"

No problem.

1. I think words have meaning, and you do too, as evident by your intentionally choosing words like 'round them up' and 'drag them from hospital beds'. You attempt to use words to invoke the worst, and most ridiculous, images of enforcing US law.

2. If a criminal robs a store and runs into a church, should the police say, "Oh well, he's in a church now. Let's go back to the station, boys?" Hardly. I am not for the ridiculous 'dragging' illegals out of school or out of hospital beds, as you try to say will happen.

In FACT I do not even think anyone would have to 'round' anyone up at all. I believe illegals would leave on their own if we simply started enforcing the existing laws!.

It is illegal for illegals to work in the US. If we forced every company to use e-verify and prevent illegals not her on work permits to have jobs, no jobs = no pay = they will leave on their own.

No owning / renting houses and apartments.
No having driver's licenses.
No Social Security.
No Medicare.
No Unemployment.
No Welfare.

No more releasing criminal illegals who are arrested, the DHS refusing to pick them up.

Not one dime - no federal money / aid to Sanctuary Cities. Go one step further - not one dime to STATES that have Sanctuary Cities. 9Talk about getting their cities in line ASAP!?)

BUILD A WALL? HELL YEAH...and Mexico WOULD 'technically' pay for it.
- Mexico receives BILLIONS in foreign aid from the United States, and Mexico has billions if not trillions in the US. SEIZE Mexican funds and STOP all foreign aid payments to Mexico. Use the money to pay for the building of a wall. Use part of the money the US has had to pay for medical care and other massive expenses due to illegals. Use part of the money to pay the victims and the grieving family members of those killed by illegals.

The United States does NOT have the inability to stop illegal immigration and the crime perpetrated by illegals. It lacks the POLITICAL WILL to do so.

Your old lie sank long ago. BHO's admin has done admirably in this area.

Forum List

Back