*Obama's Commie Leanings Revealed: Cuba*

How many straw men arguments can you spout. Pathetic cause Saudi Arabia didn't try to install nuclear missiles 80 miles off our shores.

America had missiles in Turkey before the Russians tried to install missiles in Cuba.

The regime Castro replaced was no friend to the Cuban people. Fulgencio Batista was a friend to American money interests and organized crime. Havana became the "Latin Las Vegas," a playground of choice for wealthy gamblers, and very little was said about democracy, or the rights of the average Cuban. Opposition was swiftly and violently crushed, and many began to fear the government. The Mafia also turned Cuba into an international drug port.
Didnt take you long to paint us as the bad guys huh ?

If you're uncomfortable with the truth, would you prefer I parrot the state propaganda? I guess logic is the enemy and truth is a menace.

How many regimes, like Suadi Arabia, that are very brutal, do we call allies? How many repressive regimes, like China, do we have open trade and travel in?

The embargo of Cuba for these many years has been an example of hardened arteries of policy.

How many straw men arguments can you spout. Pathetic cause Saudi Arabia didn't try to install nuclear missiles 80 miles off our shores.

Yet, the guys who actually owned the missiles - the Russians - we had no problem trading with.

:clap2:

It's time to end this anachronism. It has been a total failure on every level. The sooner we open up to Cuba, the quicker we will hasten the Communists' downfall.

It's about time to stop those restrictions on what free Americans can spend their money on and the restrictions on where free Americans can go.

I want a big fat Havana to smoke.

Should have ended the embargo 30 years ago.

We have open trade with COMMUNIST CHINA, COMMUNIST VIET NAM and the evil empire Russians

But for some reason Cuba is off limits?

America had missiles in Turkey before the Russians tried to install missiles in Cuba.

The regime Castro replaced was no friend to the Cuban people. Fulgencio Batista was a friend to American money interests and organized crime. Havana became the "Latin Las Vegas," a playground of choice for wealthy gamblers, and very little was said about democracy, or the rights of the average Cuban. Opposition was swiftly and violently crushed, and many began to fear the government. The Mafia also turned Cuba into an international drug port.
Didnt take you long to paint us as the bad guys huh ?

Bad guys for what? Having missiles in Turkey? Or that Batista's Cuba was the playground for the rich and a haven for the Mafia?

I'd say it's a good time for the U.S. to end the embargo in light of Castro's recent admittance that the model in Cuba has failed. Together with the fact that the old geezer's days are numbered why not get involved now and help shape whatever post communism government will evolve?

Sorry bout that,

1. I find this Obama disission to be weakness.
2. And its nothing but political weakness.
3. We are the *Big Boys*, and yet through Obama we blinked, after some 50 years, I meam its a liberal democrat, who folds, Obama himself.
4. There is no surprise there.
5. Cuba held its ground, and defeated American beliefs in free markets.
6. All they did was ignore us, for 50 years, Castro thought that sooner or later we would collaspe, which is what just happened, we gave in, and come crawling back to Cuba's leaders, with our big lips out, butt kissing Castro's butt, smack, smack, smack,.....:lol:
7. Stand for anything, fall for anything.:eek:
8. Lots of *Butt Kissers* here.:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. We are the *Big Boys*, and yet through Obama we blinked, after some 50 years, I meam its a liberal democrat, who folds, Obama himself.
6. All they did was ignore us, for 50 years, Castro thought that sooner or later we would collaspe, which is what just happened, we gave in, and come crawling back to Cuba's leaders, with our big lips out, butt kissing Castro's butt, smack, smack, smack,.....:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I can't believe it. How come you haven't Carter'ised the President yet. I mean President Carter was for normalizing realations with Cuba 30+ Years ago.

Falling down on the job here guys.........

BTW Cuba has relations with most of the world now but we don't get to hear much about that here in the media censored/controlled US......

Media ignored Cuba?s medical aid to Haiti | eats shoots 'n leaves

I think they should drop all the embargoes against Cuba and get rid of the "feet dry" policy granting automatic citizenship to Cubans. Opening up Cuba will allow us to start exporting our goods to them and Lord knows they need some new cars! It will help our economy out, not much but anything helps in todays economy. Maybe in 50 years or so it may well become our 53rd state.

Sorry bout that,

I think they should drop all the embargoes against Cuba and get rid of the "feet dry" policy granting automatic citizenship to Cubans. Opening up Cuba will allow us to start exporting our goods to them and Lord knows they need some new cars! It will help our economy out, not much but anything helps in todays economy. Maybe in 50 years or so it may well become our 53rd state.

1. Oh no another Obamabot.
2. A guy can't sling a dead cat without hitting a Obamabot on here these days!
3. Carter used to be the weakest President ever, but it looks like Obama is soon to replace him, this seals it, in my expert opinion.
4. Sure lets send them some ObamaGM *government motors*, cars alrightie!!!!
5. Lets just send them, they have no money, thier credits good right?
6. Just get your lips puckered all you *American Tax Payers*!
7. It wouldn't surprise me one bit, that Obama tries to strenghten Cuba's commie foundation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is why right wingers aren't fit to govern. Cuba is no threat to us, but communist China is.

Bin Laden attacked us from Afghanistan, so Republicans let him go and attack Iraq. Like a bull in a China shop, they careen from one imagined threat to another. They see so many threats everywhere, plus the lack of education, they make us "less safe" by not concentrating on what is actually dangerous.

Worse, many right wingers on this very site, see communist China as a "model" of capitalism and want to "follow their lead". This is why I feel the right wing is dangerous.

People, come on now. Do you actually believe the Kenyan Klown actually wants to help Cubans? Women in the Military. Gays in the military? Anyone? If this third world thinking despot believes it willl gain HIM votes, he will prostitute it. That IS the bottom line. It is that simple.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is why right wingers aren't fit to govern. Cuba is no threat to us, but communist China is.

Bin Laden attacked us from Afghanistan, so Republicans let him go and attack Iraq. Like a bull in a China shop, they careen from one imagined threat to another. They see so many threats everywhere, plus the lack of education, they make us "less safe" by not concentrating on what is actually dangerous.

Worse, many right wingers on this very site, see communist China as a "model" of capitalism and want to "follow their lead". This is why I feel the right wing is dangerous.

1. China isn't what it was, lets say 50 years ago.
2. China is both a communist country and exploring the free markets.
3. And its rapidly coming to the people of China, they all want more free markets, and less communism.
4. China has over a billion people ready to make everyting we in America could possibly want.
5. And they can do it at the quarter the price we can do it.
6. They can't make everything, but what they do make, they can produce it cheaply.
7. Cuba has nothing to offer us Americans, and they haven't reached out to our way of life, free markets, so I think we should not force ourselves on them, let them sleep in the bed they have chosen.
8. Let them come begging, why should we go begging to the small?
9. If you are a weak,....:gay:,...loving liberal, then what Obama did for Cuba makes perfect sense!
10. *Don't ask don't tell*, resended proves my point!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. Carter used to be the weakest President ever, but it looks like Obama is soon to replace him, this seals it, in my expert opinion.
7. It wouldn't surprise me one bit, that Obama tries to strenghten Cuba's commie foundation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How's the weather in there?

People, come on now. Do you actually believe the Kenyan Klown actually wants to help Cubans? Women in the Military. Gays in the military? Anyone? If this third world thinking despot believes it willl gain HIM votes, he will prostitute it. That IS the bottom line. It is that simple.

Do you actually think this will help the President win votes?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How's the weather in there?

1. I predict that the weather will be partly couldy, with scattered hail storms for all liberal fronts, with cold fronts galore, ruining All Gore's plans to tax American business to death, floods and high waters will wash away all liberals places of power, those left will end up suicide, no one will care much. :lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
For years I thought that we should lift the embargo. It serves no purpose, and could help the economy of the island and it's people. I'm tired of traveling to Canada to buy a "Cuaba".

Yet the embargo is hurting the US more than Cuba. Eleven million hungry consumers for modern products, US products.

Also why let Cubans enter the US illegally and once they are here they become citizens but not Mexicans? Seems to be a double standard here that has no bearing on the world today.

Yet the embargo is hurting the US more than Cuba. Eleven million hungry consumers for modern products, US products.

Also why let Cubans enter the US illegally and once they are here they become citizens but not Mexicans? Seems to be a double standard here that has no bearing on the world today.

what US Products? We dont produce things anymore other unions and welfare recipients.

Forum List

Back