Obama's Columbia thesis excerpt surfaces

There have been a few unique and interested guests viewing this thread already!!

This story has legs folks...
I'm convinced it's a hoax.....Just like gullible warming. ;)

We will soon find out - if this thesis story is legit, it's gonna make some significant
anti-Obama noise.

He is far more vulnerable to this kind of thing than just a few months ago.

Give it a couple hours or so to be confirmed or proven false...

Shackles of hypocrisy? Hmm.. Wonder if this will make the national press?

American Thinker Blog: Obama's Columbia thesis excerpt surfaces

October 23, 2009
Obama's Columbia thesis excerpt surfaces
Denis Keohane
Michael Ledeen at PJM reports on President Obama's Columbia college thesis, of which ten whole pages were made available to Joe Klein. The paper was entitled "Aristocracy Reborn," and Obama wrote this about the Constitution:

"... the Constitution allows for many things, but what it does not allow is the most revealing. The so-called Founders did not allow for economic freedom. While political freedom is supposedly a cornerstone of the document, the distribution of wealth is not even mentioned. While many believed that the new Constitution gave them liberty, it instead fitted them with the shackles of hypocrisy."

What on earth does this President have to do to get the media coverage he so richly deserves!

In the Virginia Governor's race, Republican candidate Robert McDonnell wrote a graduate thesis twenty years ago that could be politically damaging to his campaign. That decades old thesis has been covered by the Washington Post on August 30 and again on September 1. It has been reported on in some depth across the spectrum of media outlets from NPR to US News to the CS Monitor to FOX and on and on!

Interesting admission.

He is a Constitutional Attorney - so he knows or should know that his Hellcare is unconstitutional.

There have been a few unique and interested guests viewing this thread already!!

This story has legs folks...

We will soon find out - if this thesis story is legit, it's gonna make some significant
anti-Obama noise.

You don't need to wait that long: Faster, Please!

Has anyone read the entire thesis? Is it available?

Is this red meat for the angry white idiots? absolutely!

Is it of any value in excerpts and editorializations from the rabid Right wing?

nope.

Nonsense
Posted by Joe Klein Friday, October 23, 2009 at 2:19 pm
11 Comments • Trackback (0)
A report is circulating among the wingnuts that I had a peek at Barack Obama's senior thesis. It is completely false. I've never seen Obama's thesis. I have no idea where this report comes from--but I can assure you that it's complete nonsense

Read more: Nonsense - Swampland - TIME.com

anti-Obama noise.

You don't need to wait that long: Faster, Please!

Well done Dude!

I shall have to now email some of my sources and ask them how an anonymous message board participant can do what they to this point were unable to do.

Damnable lazy fools!!!

Why is this guy so bitter? He's a fucking nobody, with a resume that would fit in a thimble who became PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. I'd think he'd be so in love with this system he'd be soiling himself daily!

Nonsense
A report is circulating among the wingnuts that I had a peek at Barack Obama's senior thesis. It is completely false. I've never seen Obama's thesis. I have no idea where this report comes from--but I can assure you that it's complete nonsense

AHHH - I just received this one as well.

Dude was swifter than anyone else on this day...

Nonsense

This is very very very very very interesting.

How would Joe know that?

American "Thinker" gets fooled again.

I'm surprised anyone reads that blog.
Yes...It's a much better use of time to get one's information off of Daily Kos or MediaMatters. :rolleyes:

Dude - no joke. You deserve kudos for posting that detraction first.

You would be surprised at how many people you beat getting that up in here.

The Internet information army is amazing, and on this day, you beat out some folks who make their livings finding such information before anyone else.

The check is in the mail....:eusa_shhh:

"... the Constitution allows for many things, but what it does not allow is the most revealing. The so-called Founders did not allow for economic freedom. While political freedom is supposedly a cornerstone of the document, the distribution of wealth is not even mentioned. While many believed that the new Constitution gave them liberty, it instead fitted them with the shackles of hypocrisy."

Hey Barack!!!

The Constitution was set up so that it could be changed with the times. The intention never was that the interpretation of the words should change with time. It is still written in English. If something in the Constitution doesn't jibe with Americans' needs today then there are mechanisms in which to change it.

One thing that shouldn't be done is to interpret the words to suit your needs. To do so undermines and strips the document of all meaning and authority.

Dan Rather is long gone. You guys keep your bad journalists around and believe them.

I can't wait till Obama's preschool crayon drawings show up. :lol:

Forum List

Back