Obama's claims that the ISIS situation exploded on the scene unexpectedly is a lie

We may have to invent some new words to describe how bad this administration has been on foreign policy the current ones no longer do it justice.

While you're at it, you might want to invent some more crap-sandwich, scandals; the old ones aren't standing up that well.
Hows life on the river denial?

How's life on candy mountain?

No, you're not going to get my freaking kidney.

Don't know I'm not there if you can give some examples Obama foreign policy success I will be happy to reconsider my view on his record.

qnqtly.jpg

Claims that the intelligence community didn't know of the threat as it grew are unfounded.

Briefed on ISIS for Year ... and Still Pres. Obama Called Them JV ... and Still He Has No Strategy - Fox Nation

Snip:
After suggestions that the administration may have been blindsided by the rise of ISIS, and that poor intelligence was to blame, the former Pentagon official said some of the intelligence was so good it was described as “exquisite” when the President drew a red line on chemical weapons use in Syria in 2012.
The source who is familiar with the deliberations said “(we) were ready to fire, on a moments notice, on a couple hundred targets,” but no order was given. In some cases, targets were tracked for a “long period of time” but then slipped away.
Obamashitforbrains lying is no surprise.

No respect for the highest office of the USA by some partisan waterboy.

Why am I not surprised?
What?

I disrespected George Bush? Really? Prove it or STFU.
Yes, you did. I didnt see you protest when idiot leftists like you posted images like that, or insinuated all kinds of untrue unkind and mean things about Bush, just because they disagreed with his policies.
So yes you are responsible. And you're a fucking hypocrite to complain about disrespect to Obama. And you're a fucking clueless moron to confuse Obama with the office of the presidency.
he wasnt here during bush...so how could you see him protest?

It's clear Obama knew about ISIS for a long time but ignored it, hoping it would go away.
This administration is driven by 24hr news cycles. They reach a crisis point and must "do somethng" which may or may not survive the next news cycle.
So they'll bomb Syria. Oh no they wont.
They'll declare Assad has t go. Oh no, now Assad is our partner.
They'll bomb ISIS. And then they wont.
Now they're bombing in Sudan. Why? Who knows?

Obama: The Bomb President.

What exactly, did Obama chose to ignore?

It's difficult taking anyone with Obama dirt, seriously; the track-record is hardly stellar in that department.

For starters he chose ignore AQ in Syria. Why? Because he didn't give a shit who took out Assad.

Not only did this AQ affiliate grow under Baghdadi but they grew in so much power and stature they dumped AQ and AQ distanced themselves from ISIS and Levant as they began to call themselves. They were too violent even for AQ.

Considering that a year and a half ago they took over the biggest provincial city Raqaa in Syria and this is all documented maybe that lying mother fucker in the White House aka Home of the Whopper should have been watching the news.

That's how he only seems to find out about anything the worthless piece of shit.
hey finally you understand what happened! I mean you did leave out the fact that Iraq wanted us out and only when they fucked did they come to us. Hindsight is a wonderful but sometimes you have to let things play out.

As for ISIS being new? they are. Groups form over there all the time and quickly die out.
Of course anyone with a lick of intelligence would know this.

It's clear Obama knew about ISIS for a long time but ignored it, hoping it would go away.
This administration is driven by 24hr news cycles. They reach a crisis point and must "do somethng" which may or may not survive the next news cycle.

It's difficult taking anyone with Obama dirt, seriously; the track-record is hardly stellar in that department.

For starters he chose ignore AQ in Syria. Why? Because he didn't give a shit who took out Assad.

Not only did this AQ affiliate grow under Baghdadi but they grew in so much power and stature they dumped AQ and AQ distanced themselves from ISIS and Levant as they began to call themselves. They were too violent even for AQ.

Considering that a year and a half ago they took over the biggest provincial city Raqaa in Syria and this is all documented maybe that lying mother fucker in the White House aka Home of the Whopper should have been watching the news.

That's how he only seems to find out about anything the worthless piece of shit.
hey finally you understand what happened! I mean you did leave out the fact that Iraq wanted us out and only when they fucked did they come to us. Hindsight is a wonderful but sometimes you have to let things play out.

As for ISIS being new? they are. Groups form over there all the time and quickly die out.

Maliki wanted troops to stay. We've been all over this. Obama dropped the offer to 3,000 troops and it wasn't worth Maliki's trouble to arm twist others to get them to stay.

McCain and Graham were at the bargaining table and are calling anyone who says differently a liar.

Face it. The fool in the WH just wanted to bail instead of renegotiating.

ISIS is not new in the way Obama is claiming. To claim that ISIS has just "burst on the stage without anyone one seeing this one coming" is one more time a liar. A really big liar.

Enough lies. They didn't "explode on the scene unexpectedly".

And this group isn't going to die out. You really need to get up to speed Plas.

They have formed their Caliphate. They rule great swathes of Syria and Iraq including oil fields and are the most powerful and the most wealthy terror army/government on the planet.

2 Billion last I read. They aren't going anywhere.

Maliki wanted troops to stay. We've been all over this. Obama dropped the offer to 3,000 troops and it wasn't worth Maliki's trouble to arm twist others to get them to stay.

McCain and Graham were at the bargaining table and are calling anyone who says differently a liar.

Face it. The fool in the WH just wanted to bail instead of renegotiating.

ISIS is not new in the way Obama is claiming. To claim that ISIS has just "burst on the stage without anyone one seeing this one coming" is one more time a liar. A really big liar.

Enough lies. They didn't "explode on the scene unexpectedly".

And this group isn't going to die out. You really need to get up to speed Plas.

They have formed their Caliphate. They rule great swathes of Syria and Iraq including oil fields and are the most powerful and the most wealthy terror army/government on the planet.

2 Billion last I read. They aren't going anywhere.

he wanted them gone because his people and government wanted them gone. We wanted them gone and Obama and himself wanted nothing to do with each other really. Plus they couldnt guarantee our troops safety from Iraqi Law.

Again you are leaving out the facts of the story to push your agenda.

ISIS Is new, they did burst onto the scene but their success is due to a lot of factors that start with Bush invading.

Like i said you have hindsight and can attempt to use that to bash the President because he didnt see it coming. I have facts and understand you cant always predict what will happen.

So what if they are not? these things happen. This isnt the first time nor the last that a group in the middle east will rise up and do these things. Again facts of history.

Yeah, it exploded unexpectedly...and Obama found out about in the news.

Damn the media for not telling him sooner!

he wanted them gone because his people and government wanted them gone. We wanted them gone and Obama and himself wanted nothing to do with each other really. Plus they couldnt guarantee our troops safety from Iraqi Law.

ISIS Is new, they did burst onto the scene but their success is due to a lot of factors that start with Bush invading.

Like i said you have hindsight and can attempt to use that to bash the President because he didnt see it coming. I have facts and understand you cant always predict what will happen.

So what if they are not? these things happen. This isnt the first time nor the last that a group in the middle east will rise up and do these things. Again facts of history.

Their success has nothing to do with Bush. But instead their success is directly related to first and foremost an incredibly powerful leader who has successfully surrounded himself with foreign jihadists who are experienced in war.

I've put up the bio of one in particular is is a seasoned vet of two wars against Russia.

Secondly their success is related directly to the destabilization of Libya with the removal of Gaddafi and the attempted removal of Assad by our western leaders. At any and all costs between Obama/Harper/Cameron and others they allowed AQ affiliates to flourish in Syria.

One of which morphed into ISIS.

Our idiotic leaders were even stupid enough to funnel supplies thru Qatar. They left it up to Qatar to give the weapons and supplies to *cough* moderate rebels.

This is all out there. It's fact. It's been reported. It is not my opinion.

And by the way, I am not using 20 / 20 hindsight here. I've been flipping out about our support of fake rebels who were paid mercenaries and terrorists to take out Assad for a long time now.

And I'm being very bi partisan in attacking Obama/Harper/Cameron and others as compared to Obamabots who believe their President freaking walks on water.

Everything going on for the last couple of years.

While y'all sit here bitching at each other, somebody maybe should sent a golf cart out to let our POTUS in on the news regarding the ISIS operation in Juarez....That idiot in the WH insists on leaving the southern door wide open with a lovely welcome mat for those poor thugs that are invading the US....never mind that ISIS is laughing their ass off at the demented attitude our leader has with no regard whatsoever for the country he has sworn to protect, including the deluded liberals that continuen to slobber at his feet....

Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning Update Ft. Bliss Increases Security - Judicial Watch

Their success has nothing to do with Bush. But instead their success is directly related to first and foremost an incredibly powerful leader who has successfully surrounded himself with foreign jihadists who are experienced in war..

and you start off with a lie...We are done here.

Claims that the intelligence community didn't know of the threat as it grew are unfounded.

Briefed on ISIS for Year ... and Still Pres. Obama Called Them JV ... and Still He Has No Strategy - Fox Nation

Snip:
After suggestions that the administration may have been blindsided by the rise of ISIS, and that poor intelligence was to blame, the former Pentagon official said some of the intelligence was so good it was described as “exquisite” when the President drew a red line on chemical weapons use in Syria in 2012.
The source who is familiar with the deliberations said “(we) were ready to fire, on a moments notice, on a couple hundred targets,” but no order was given. In some cases, targets were tracked for a “long period of time” but then slipped away.
Obamashitforbrains lying is no surprise.

No respect for the highest office of the USA by some partisan waterboy.

Why am I not surprised?

We respect the Office, but the man currently holding is a worthless piece of shit.

While y'all sit here bitching at each other, somebody maybe should sent a golf cart out to let our POTUS in on the news regarding the ISIS operation in Juarez....That idiot in the WH insists on leaving the southern door wide open with a lovely welcome mat for those poor thugs that are invading the US....never mind that ISIS is laughing their ass off at the demented attitude our leader has with no regard whatsoever for the country he has sworn to protect, including the deluded liberals that continuen to slobber at his feet....

Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning Update Ft. Bliss Increases Security - Judicial Watch

fjnu5c.jpg

and you start off with a lie...We are done here.

ISIS and Levant as they stand today formed out of AQ affiliates in Syria fighting Assad. In 2013.
Their predecessor organization in Iraq (AQI)was a two bit group who only pulled off car bombings.

This is fact. Not opinion.

An Assad regime that was weakened because Obama wants to depose him just like he took out Mubarak and Gaddafi and was supplying weapons to the faux rebels who are just paid mercenaries and terrorists.

This is fact. Not opinion.

Bush has nothing to do with Syria. Nothing at all. And Obamabots truly look moronic trying to lay the blame of the birth of ISIS and Levant at Bush's feet.

And because Obama and other western leaders wanted Assad deposed so badly and turned a blind eye to the events in Syria IS is the most powerful and wealthiest terror organization on the planet.

They make AQ look like Girls Scouts delivering cookies. While Obama's been golfing, these boys have been very very busy.

_76526461_iraq_syria_isis_caliphate_25.07.14_624map.jpg

Last edited:

Yes yes, ISIS is new

Lol

Forum List

Back