Obama's chief of staff choice favors mandatory universal service

Our "terrorists" didn't fly a plane into Westminster Abbey. Rather they dumped a load of tea they were forced to pay exorbitant taxes on, into the drink. Neither did our "terrorists" do anything without first loudly and bravely declaring their intention and desire to do so, nor did they do it without first exhausting every other option.

Our "terrorists" publicly declared their independence from an oppressive government, and signed their own death warrants when they put pen to their declaration.

Big difference, dear. Though it is telling that you can't discern between them.

Last I heard there wasn't an Isreali highjacker on those plane either. Sorry Allie you sound just like Rudy...verb, noun 9/11

and I was referring to Rahm's father who DavidS said was in the Zionist Army fighting for independence.

your problem Allie is that you hit respond before what you've read has time ti sink in. That's why you always sound dumb.

I was wrong with a previous post... Originally I posted that Obama wants 100 hours community service per year... That is incorrect it appears that 3 months is now the new mandatory service time for college kids

Civil Liberties Examiner: Obama's chief of staff choice favors compulsory universal service

No, you were correct. Obama still wants to require 100 hours of community service per year for college students. I've seen no signs that Obama wants to enact this particular idea himself, but I'm sure this would be on top of the 100 hours rather than replacing it.

Last I heard there wasn't an Isreali highjacker on those plane either. Sorry Allie you sound just like Rudy...verb, noun 9/11

and I was referring to Rahm's father who DavidS said was in the Zionist Army fighting for independence.

your problem Allie is that you hit respond before what you've read has time ti sink in. That's why you always sound dumb.

And when I need an example of "sounding dumb" I shall always reference the above quote.

Forum List

Back