Obama's Car - What does it really look like when we let them drive?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
It’s as if the economy is one of those “economy” cars that you sometimes get stuck with when you don’t pay close attention at the rental agency. And the rental agency is run by the American people. They say to the renters, “Here is your car, the 2010 American Economica, please take care of it.” Then the renters (politicians) say, “Okay, I won’t do anything to mess it up.”
And then when they take the keys, they wink.
They don’t pay for the insurance. They take that money and spend it on metaphorical cigarettes. Then they pass a law saying that it’s illegal to smoke inside your car, except they attach a rider to that law exempting the car they’re driving.
The more responsible people who aren’t necessarily affiliated with either of the “major” political parties say things like, “You guys better get the insurance, and don’t drive too fast, and take off that blindfold when you’re driving.” So the democrats and republicans beat those people with a crowbar, and throw them in the trunk of the car.

When Falls the Coliseum Barack Obama’s car

That is exactly how I feel, and I want out of the trunk.

They will never be able to overcome the Bush admin legacy of disaster.

they will try and try and try.

They will never be able to overcome the Bush admin legacy of disaster.

they will try and try and try.

LMAO

Who's even trying.

OL'BO is digging his own hole and its getting pretty deep.

He obviously doesn't have enough sense to quit diggin. LOL

actually, i think his biggest change was adjusting the seat. i think he's got a few inches on bush.

Forum List

Back