Obama's Campaign Letter on the backs of the Troops...

it's called hyperbole. get a grip.

tell me of another foreign policy choice that was worse.

i'll wait
Delaying the entry into WWII. IMO.

i'll give you points for originality, but we were in no shape to get in when we did, let alone earlier.

fail, imo.
We weren't in any shape to get into the war when we did. But we fixed that after we got in. We would have fixed it sooner if we got into the war sooner.

i just think it's pretty funny that you appear to believe my claim that he was a bedwetter. :lol:
He wasn't?

More BDS, then, huh?
going into iraq was the single worst foreign policy move in american history, and there was no good reason for it. none, zero, nada.
You forgot "IMO".

i'll wait

Vietnam... 58,000 Americans dead +15 years of Treasury to what end?...

To exit running away in utter Failure, Embarrassed and Diminished on the World stage.

:)

peace...

Neither is Carter or Clinton....but that never stops the Repubs from bringing them up...oh, but that's right....you want a different set of rules for us.
Horseshit. You're saying Obama is running against Bush. Again. I wonder if Obama knows Bush isn't running?

Doesn't look like.
Thanking the troops is bad.....yes, we get it. You guys don't like what has happened with OBL and Iraq. We get it.
You don't get anything, you stupid, stupid woman.
Ah, personal insults directed at me, rather than the topic. We get it alright Davie. You fail.

Seems to me he was simply making an Obvious Observation about you. :thup:

peace...

He wasn't?

More BDS, then, huh?

You forgot "IMO".

i'll wait

To exit running away in utter Failure, Embarrassed and Diminished on the World stage.

peace...

thanks for making my point, corky

Getting OBL and getting out of Iraq during this Administration are apparently really, really bad things.

........for someone........:eusa_whistle:

Bush not Obama brought conditions in Iraq to a point we could leave. Bush's team did the majority of the intel that lead to finding Osama Bin Laden, Seal Team 6 did the actual killing not President Obama.

I will give him credit for authorizing a raid without notification to the Pakistani Government. THAT took BALLS.

And the democrats in the senate and house ended the cold war, not reagan. reagan never led a single raid.

i'll wait

peace...

thanks for making my point, corky

I didn't make your point. :thup:

peace...

i'll give you points for originality, but we were in no shape to get in when we did, let alone earlier.

fail, imo.
We weren't in any shape to get into the war when we did. But we fixed that after we got in. We would have fixed it sooner if we got into the war sooner.

so when should we have jumped in?
1939. We should have immediately followed Britain in declaring war on Germany when Germany failed to meet Britain's deadline for withdrawal of German troops from Poland, as Australia, India, and New Zealand did.

Getting OBL and getting out of Iraq during this Administration are apparently really, really bad things.

........for someone........:eusa_whistle:

Bush not Obama brought conditions in Iraq to a point we could leave. Bush's team did the majority of the intel that lead to finding Osama Bin Laden, Seal Team 6 did the actual killing not President Obama.

I will give him credit for authorizing a raid without notification to the Pakistani Government. THAT took BALLS.

And the democrats in the senate and house ended the cold war, not reagan. reagan never led a single raid.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: And the Democrats in the House and Senate did?

Quit drinking the bong water.

1939. We should have immediately followed Britain in declaring war on Germany when Germany failed to meet Britain's deadline for withdrawal of German troops from Poland, as Australia, India, and New Zealand did.

Wasn't gonna happen with all those Republicans admiring Hitler.

you're aware that we weren't a member of the british empire at that point?

yeah, joe kennedy was quite the republican stalwart. :rolleyes:

You so badly want to mention Prescott Bush, don't you?

Yes. And that's when we should have entered the war.

Imagine how many lives would have been saved.

your reasoning is flawed. an earlier entry doesn't mean an earlier victory.

your reasoning is flawed. an earlier entry doesn't mean an earlier victory.
If the war takes place in a smaller area, fewer people are affected. Therefore, casualties would be lighter.

yeah, joe kennedy was quite the republican stalwart. :rolleyes:

There's a little collection of Republican speeches before the war collected by Rex Stout. It's called "Illustrious Dunderheads". Fascinating read.

Illustrious Dunderheads

mal--

Early this morning, the last of our troops left Iraq.

As we honor and reflect on the sacrifices that millions of men and women made for this war, I wanted to make sure you heard the news.

Bringing this war to a responsible end was a cause that sparked many Americans to get involved in the political process for the first time. Today's outcome is a reminder that we all have a stake in our country's future, and a say in the direction we choose.

Thank you.

Barack

paidfor.png

As the next Election gets closer, his Ball Spiking and Bragging on "getting" bin Laden will increase...

He's a Shameless Hack.

peace...

If Republicans hadn't let Bin Laden go, they never would have convinced America to illegally invade Iraq and turn it into a hardcore Islamic theocracy by constitution and enslave Iraqi women. Not sure how they call that a success, but they do. Which is why the believe all the bullshit they make up about our president. If they believe what they did in Iraq was "good", there is nothing they won't believe.

what the fak are you smoking, clintool let obl go or did you miss that asprin factory.
clintool did help the chinese to acquire our high tech national security info on the capability of rocket launches and satellite intel.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Clinton Denied bin Laden from the Sudanese and then Bombed a Medicinal Factory there during his Impeachment instead...

Bombing a Soveriegn Nation?... OK... Accepting a person who Declared War on us when Offereed by said Nation?... No OK... In the Clinton/DemocRAT World.

Later in 1999 Clinton was given a Detailed Report outlining al Qaeda's goals of using Jetliners as Missiles Against such targets as the Pentagon...

Compare that Report with the now Infamous August PDB that had little more than an Obvious Title, and you will see who Dropped the ball and who had to clean up someone elses Mess.

As for this being "the Republicans"...

The Joint Authorization in Iraq was Bipartisan and was Continuously Funded with Bipartisan Support over the duration of (43)'s Presidency.

As for Afghanistan...

bin Laden was NEVER proven to be there... In Fact Seal Team 6 Killed him in Pakistan, and I don't remember ONE Hijacker being from Afghanistan.

Using the Liberal Whine over Iraq being the Wrong Country, I would say the Kingdom should have been (43)'s first Choice...

And if Obama was going to correct Mistakes, HE should have started Bombing the Kingdom the day after he had the Authority.

Anyway...

peace...

Forum List

Back