Romney on Fox News Sunday Dec 18th / Did you watch it?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If Fox is in someone's corner it sure doesn't appear to be him. After watching the interview he sounds like Obama lite. Other than regulations he isn't proposing much change according to his own answers. Very little in cuts or tax changes.

Why support him over Newt?

If Fox is in someone's corner it sure doesn't appear to be him. After watching the interview he sounds like Obama lite. Other than regulations he isn't proposing much change according to his own answers. Very little in cuts or tax changes.

Because he's not a slimy bacteria carrying amphibian?

• Banned

Because he's not a slimy bacteria carrying amphibian?

So, your not voting for the Geico Gecko? I'm not voting for Obama either.

• Banned
No Mitt supporters to rescue this failed interview?

Seriously, he offers very little difference to Obama.

That leaves Newt and Paul unless someone pulls a serious upset in Iowa to gain momentum.

Romney on Fox News Sunday Dec 18th / Did you watch it?

Why bother? I already know I'm going to agree with half his positions on everything.

I made that call months ago.

Surprise surprise.

I made that call months ago.

Surprise surprise.

I was hoping to hear from someone that I was wrong. He speaks clearly on the debates against Obama as expected but when left without his notes or script its rather scary. Of course he is a easier win over Obama but to what end? At least he would ease the regulatory burden and end Obamacare if presented with the legislation on his desk.

As noted, because he’s ‘Obama lite.’

No democrat will vote for Gingrich, needed for any republican to win; democrats are more likely to vote for Romney, but not enough for Romney to win.

In order to ‘get rid of Obama,’ you’ll need to replace him with a republican that will retain most of his policies, just as Obama retained most of GWB’s policies.

It’s all smoke and mirrors – none of this is real or has any meaning.

As noted, because he’s ‘Obama lite.’

No democrat will vote for Gingrich, needed for any republican to win; democrats are more likely to vote for Romney, but not enough for Romney to win.

In order to ‘get rid of Obama,’ you’ll need to replace him with a republican that will retain most of his policies, just as Obama retained most of GWB’s policies.

It’s all smoke and mirrors – none of this is real or has any meaning.

Actually, A republican can easily win without Democratic votes. Only about 35% of the population affiliates with the Democratic Party.

Where Romney gets into trouble is that he might not be able to get the Republicans to vote for him. 75% of Republicans really do want someone else, they just can't agree on who "Someone else" should be.

Forum List

Back