Obama's brother borrows from D’Souza, narrator and co-director 2016

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States. (George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.) George’s brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George’s brother has framed his re-election campaign around the “fair share” theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.
One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help

How I became George Obama's 'brother' | Fox News

Dinesh D'Souza continued...
A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful. But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

Read more: How I became George Obama's 'brother' | Fox News

So Obama with ALL his housing costs, food costs, clothing costs paid for by taxpayers AND Obama was able to give $48,000 as write off for his daughters... HE couldn't come up with $1,000 to pay his OWN brother's Kenyan health bills?
Obama has piously told us we are our brother's keeper... !!! Hypocrite!

Gotta keep that Kenyan connection very quiet... Didn't you get the memo?

He doesn't want any help, dupes. And loves Obama LOL

"He doesn't want any help"????
Are you an idiot??
Here read it again!!!

A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union.
He was profusely grateful.
But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.

One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help
How I became George Obama's 'brother' | Fox News

Are you f...king BLIND???
He needed help but KNEW HIS BROTHER OBAMA WOULDN'T HELP

The hypocrite pious putz telling US "He's his brother's keeper?????HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jeeez you rw's are D-U-M-B.

George is NOT running for prez.

Think about it.

And, for crying out loud, turn off the MUSLIM at fux.

He doesn't want any help, dupes. And loves Obama LOL

Hmmm are you saying you'd do the same, knowing your nephews/nieces needed help? With millions in the banks? Yes, banks. Some off shore too.

Think about it.

He certainly is not running for president. He's in dire straits and his brother, the president of the US has not stepped up to help him. Not a surprise to me, but should be to anyone that thinks he's a compassionate person. He's millions of dollars. He's well into the 1%.

Think about it.

Funny how liberals want everyone to help the poor except themselves.....yeah you guys are MASSIVE hypocrits

Forum List

Back