Obama's bowing is contagious.

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
now-the-Def.-Sect.-bows-550x438.jpg

BAKU, AZERBAIJAN – JUNE 6: U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates (R) bows as he shakes hands with Azerbaijan’s Minister of Defense, General-Colonel Safar Abiyev on the tarmac at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport June 6, 2010 in Baku, Azerbaijan.

Photo from AP Photo - Robert M. Gates, Safar Abiyev, Becky Gates News, photos, topics, and quotes

now-the-Def.-Sect.-bows-550x438.jpg

BAKU, AZERBAIJAN – JUNE 6: U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates (R) bows as he shakes hands with Azerbaijan’s Minister of Defense, General-Colonel Safar Abiyev on the tarmac at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport June 6, 2010 in Baku, Azerbaijan.

Photo from AP Photo - Robert M. Gates, Safar Abiyev, Becky Gates News, photos, topics, and quotes

The, "Rest of the Story", over heard Secretary Robert Gates commented as he looked upon his shoes, "WTF are those? Where'd you buy those cheap ass shoes"? Then heard to say "UHOH, I think I pee'd my pants"! As he passed gas and his wife chuckled to the side of him. :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
That's funny. Can't defend Obama, so do the next best thing, bring up BUSHHHHH!

You clowns would be lost without ol' Bush!

For one thing, this has nothing to do with Obama. I don't know where you got that from. It must be tim for you meds.

For another, there's nothing to defend. Gates bowed, and bush kissed. What's the big deal that you think there's something that needs to be defended?

Please stop PMS'ing over trivial nonsense.

For one thing, this has nothing to do with Obama. I don't know where you got that from. It must be tim for you meds.

For another, there's nothing to defend. Gates bowed, and bush kissed. What's the big deal that you think there's something that needs to be defended?

Sure it does, he started the bowing trend.

alg_bow.jpg

obama-bowing1.jpg

Obama-bowing-King-Abdullah.jpg

Obama-bows-to-China.jpg

Must we go through this every week?

I guess so..

Nixon bowing to Emperor Hirohito
bowing-to-Hirohito.jpg

Sure it does, he started the bowing trend.

No, that would be Nixon
Nixon_Mao.jpg

Or maybe Ike

42148032-eisenhower-bows.jpg

Ha! Your hypocrisy was eloquently demonstrated in pictures, not a word was needed. You didn't exactly bring your "A" game here...:cheeky-smiley-018:did you?

:razz:

I can't seem to find pictures of George Bush bowing..
He seemed to prefer a nice massage..

massage%2002.jpg

or a manly tongue kiss

BushKissingSaudiPrince.jpg

Damn, you idiots are as thin skinned as Obama is.

OMG! I don't usually do two quick posts in one thread, but fareal! This is priceless! Mah dear, you are the only one in this thread displaying ruffled feathers!

Ha! Suit up 'fore ya come into the ring next time...k?

peacechill.gif

Forum List

Back